Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

chumbler posted:

Gundam Wing is real good and has the best grunt designs and you should all watch it.

this nigga knows whats good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

The Missing Link posted:

Before you watch ZZ, you think it's a terrible mess because others say so.

While you're watching it, you think it's a terrible mess.

After watching all of UC, you realize it's a terrible mess and you love it anyway.

Lazily rewatching Zeta an episode or two at a time makes it feel like a terrible mess, and it rules. I really did not remember everyone being Gundam Wing levels of irrational, but they are, and it's good poo poo.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Patter Song posted:

Gundam Wing's Heero Yuy's tiresome hypercompetence and terribly smug resulting attitude.

i used to think this until i rewatched wing like last year at someone else's behest, and the way everything comes off in the show just makes him and everyone other than quatre look like a complete dope with no idea what they're doing. it's the best. heero yuy is the kind of guy who thinks the best way to go undercover is to introduce yourself as your wingman, and then immediately read out a mile-long hate speech to what amounts to a homeroom class.

wing is life, friend.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

I'm watching Gundam Seed for the first time right now and just finished Episode 11. It's pretty fun, a lot better than all the pissing and whining back when it was airing new would have had me believe. There's still 39 episodes to go, so there's plenty of room for it to trip over its own shoelaces.

I feel like people complain about Kira being whiny in the same sense people used to complain about Shinji being whiny. Getting your hometown getting exploded and forced onto a warship at gunpoint seems like something to whine about.

Anyway so far it's enjoyable and Lacus owns.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

I got distracted from watching Seed and instead went back to watch ZZ because I need to round out my UC knowledge for a project.

https://i.imgur.com/VaQ29tl.mp4

It's great.