Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

trapped mouse posted:

I like her tweets because sometimes they're indistinguishable from a @dril tweet.

Tbf cher is an ancient lich who's barely managed time to understand current technology on top of the magics needed to keep her body from falling apart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Say Nothing posted:

way 2 spoopy

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Dungeon Ecology posted:

gently caress this stupid moon moon poo poo

:frogout:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Everyone in space fantasy universe will die, eventually. Luke, Han, Leia... all just cosmic grains of dust in the wind.

Btw luke is the dude with the crossguard lightsaber

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

ranbo das posted:

To be fair Luke becoming a Sith Lord was like the most obvious thing ever. People predicted it when the first trailer launched from the shot of him in all black, plus his apparent disappearance. Plus, all the shots of Chewie alone kinda hinted at Han dying already. Wasn't a huge surprise when both were confirmed.

Mark Hamil is slowly aging into palpatine IRL so it's basically typecasting at this point

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

Hey, dudes got a paycheck for just being him.

gently caress I would love to have this...

You?

I'd love a crossguard lightsaber, yeah

Booger Presley posted:

Only if one of them's unconscious.

:drat:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Finns are loving weirdos

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

[sad voice] I got a rock

Lets smoke that poo poo boyo

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

They don't. They're sick of mental 8th graders tuning their political compass to what are essentially the momentary whims of its writers/creators and quoting/using those episodes as a basis for actual discourse. They're wide enough a fanbase to create an echo chamber of reinforcement and articulate people are more than willing to fluff up any thesis made by a comedy show as populist political science instead of the 22-minute political cartoon it is (but that won't stop them from going "it's just a cartoon :smug:" the instant someone has a cogent argument against it).

It's also a well-constructed show capable of forming an internal consistency within one of its own episodes, so it's hard to argue without getting into Serious Education Mode which (surprise surprise) most middlebrows on the internet aren't prepared to do at the drop of a hat and even fewer South Park fans are willing to listen to without a running gag of Cartman making GBS threads in Timmy's mouth or Current Events Analogy to buffer everything.

And incidentally it's :ironicat: as gently caress that the running gag this past season has been about the largely manufactured SJW/PC culture--a culture lamented by political moderates and conservatives so long that jokes about being "too PC" were old when I was a boy in 1993--and its fans are usually the first to get offended by pushback when someone else gets offended by a joke they made. "I'm so offended that people are offended and actually taking action against what I have to say. I have rights and deserve a safe space dammit." :ironicat:

gently caress anyone who uses South Park in any actual discourse. It's a cute show with good episodes, but so is the Golden Age of SImpsons episodes yet you don't see me using their ontology in "Bart Sells His Soul" as part of an argument for euthanasia.

Memes:

Settle down, beavis

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I know I'm going to regret asking but why does there appear to be bloody tampons stuck to the women's locker room wall?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Nanomashoes posted:

That's the english dub of a normal japanese kids anime, one that didn't sell so they told the english translators to do whatever the hell they wanted with it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs
it was pretty funny.

I only watched about fifteen seconds of it but that was funny af

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

The bloodborne reference I get, but the rest, I do not

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I said god drat

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

:chanpop:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

death .cab for qt posted:

Quitcher liching.

I appreciate this

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Tired meme or no, I like this one

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

holy tittyfucking poo poo

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Screaming Idiot posted:

I think I love this.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

wyoming posted:

This is a terrible episode of Numberwang.

I found the theoretical physicist video really interesting but you're absolutely right

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

fuckin weirdo loss edits

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

not too dank, not too spicy, just right

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Basticle posted:

Phone posting can someone inline plz thx

git gud scrub

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Ak Gara posted:

What about 3 squares?

:perfect:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

lisa frank memes are pretty dank but not very spicy

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

god loving drat

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

meme hell is pretty dank

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

hypnotoad posted:

Has this made it over here yet? Because it's beautiful.

Holy ratfucking poo poo

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I hate loss and all things fun but got a good chuckle out of this

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

OHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDD

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I am become autismal, destroyer of memes
:goonsay:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

don't know why I clicked that

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Steve Holt! posted:

Most kids shows are actually pretty horrifying in retrospect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WW1-N9Q5KA

this thing gave me nightmares as a child

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

donald trump really suits women's clothing

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DeusExMachinima posted:

grandayy is an Andy Warhol for the internet age

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XftTdTpQIsU

mfw the meme is neither dank nor spicy

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

TopHatGenius posted:

This is really good. If you haven't already listen to the other Number 1 videos this person uploaded.

they're all great but how hard would it have been to vocode the lyrics in the synthwave videos like smh

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Merry christmas nerds

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Rolo posted:

Didn't expect that

nobody did, friend. Nobody did

• Locked thread