Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
the taco bell and subway eps are my favorites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

Does anyone have the insulting fan art Mitch was talking about in the minisode?

https://twitter.com/socketquest/status/711818696969342976

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

What'd it say, "Bzz Bzz?"

yes

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

I think it would be really dumb for them not to just go independent, a network would bring next to nothing to their show

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Yeah exactly, and they make a ton of money on Patreon and guests beg to be on their podcast

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

its just on stitcher right now, i think they mean when it will be coming out from behind the paywall

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

i'm looking forward to jack allison being on tomorrow!

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

i didnt go this year but i watched a bunch of it on twitch. there was a lot of funny stuff in there.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Jack rules. I went to the Detroit show and it was an insane, great experience.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Grapplejack posted:

Knowing Mitch my immediate guess is that he's reacting to the celts losing so try around April in 2017/2018

lol

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

TelevisedInsanity posted:

The cult of bug is amazing, that and the "slurp fam" (fans of Jack Allison's Jack AM, etc)

I missed the last few years even though it's held every year at the BURBANK AIRPORT MARRIOT.

They had a really good parody of theme park and comic con "experiences" based on Mitch's appearance in The Tomorrow War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcC0ohPNI3w

Also bug mane is in a taco bell ad now, so everything is coming up simulation.

thats right

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Cloks posted:

i like bug mane

me too skittle skattle

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

i think because of the insane egregiousness of the racism in the ask he was right to give them the business the way he did

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

hell, maybe i will too

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

i really think if the birthday boys had been on netflix or basically anywhere else it would be much more known culturally, it was just on a cable channel nobody had so nobody saw it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

jack and cait raft have divorced, he wrote the book with kate shapiro.