Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Mike Mitchell is a retarded fatass creeper who will kill himself within the year qityd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

djnkro posted:

Or can we just go back to posting about the doughboys podcast?

if you'd posted like a normal person after the entire thread indicated your gimmick was unfunny none of this would've happened

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

djnkro posted:

As the resident doughboys expert, I feel like I should weigh in.

These recent episodes of the Doughboys, have been a welcome return to form. With the resurgence of the burger brigade, pedophile jokes, the spoonman's new kittens, the dialing back on the stupid hashtag bit, and above all SOLID guests, I would give the last three episodes 4/5 forks. That being said, I think Wiger is missing a step with the drops, and we could really use another themed event ala the tournament of chompions/rockdoughberfest.

fuk off also rockdoughberfest was horrible you moron

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Next weeks ep is gonna be dire as hell

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

mitch's mid-ep fuckup during the ad was the funniest thing on the podcast to me other than the ep where the guest just roasted the hell out of him with wiger

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Bug mane is absolutely insufferable holy poo poo

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

40 minutes in and not hating it, when's it get bad?

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

e: the guest is 100% wrong a few minutes later when he says they don't need the fast food hook, there's dozens of "comedians just getting real about life" podcasts I could listen to and I don't cause I want to hear two funny guys talk about the garbage I eat every day

I don't think they need more about the food at this point. They spend maybe a third of each episode on the food when you consider tangents etc. The dynamic between the hosts and guest is the main draw to me. I don't really care what they think about taco bell the third time through, I wanna know how they're gonna roast mitch and how mitch will clumsily come after wiger in response. because he's a robot.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Hell, same

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I was all set to change my tune about him until “I will gently caress, sir”

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I have no idea how it got greenlit because the premise doesn't even look good on paper, imo. Susser deserves it for being a poo poo commish and got paid either way so I hope Mitch gets a couple of digs in whenever he shows up next month.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Nothing about his bit is remotely entertaining or original but I gave it 20 minutes just to be sure

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

god drat you’re not wrong

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Pastry of the Year posted:

yeah I dunno who "stefan heck" is but his street team, apparently tasked with jamming up the chat feed for Mitch Live, cannot for all the world reverse the fact that someone in this day and age was named "stefan" without a glaringly gigantic silver spoon in his mouth

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck is probably a goon or ex-goon like all popular left twitter superstars

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Pastry of the Year posted:

if that's true... wow! I still don't give a poo poo

youre mad about the contents of twitch chat my man i think you might give a poo poo

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

2 retweets 59 likes

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I’m glad the doughboys did little caesars right :unsmith:

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

caligulamprey posted:

100% worth rejoining the golden plate club to hear the Christmas breadcast where Santa mocks Mitch for being far too eager to eat a spilled cupcake off the loving floor.

On that note, what are some other standout bonus eps? Finally got around to paying in and don’t plan on going through in order

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Gabrus’ podcast is so much better than I had any expectation of it being. That’s all. Also belated thank you for the bonus ep suggestions.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

The clue he dropped in the last episode makes it seem like he’s in a JJ Abrams movie right? “Old friend“ referring to his imdb pic.

Guess Simon pegg didn’t feel like reprising his role as unkar plutt in episode 9

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

if you wanna support bug mane
Let me stop you right there

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

drat if mitchs dumb rear end hadn’t gotten a film credit they could’ve taken the ferry from Milwaukee to Muskegon and not had a seven hour drive to Detroit

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Mitch getting his movie credit and by extension cancelling the initial Midwest tour meant my cousin and doughboys superfan couldn’t make it to the make-up show he had tickets for and then died a while after it. I don’t actually hold that against Mitch and I doubt he did either but I am going to pass on the last thing he said about it, which was “I’m gonna boo Ghost Draft forever.” Enjoy the fuckin ghosts Mitch. The devil’s comin for ya

WEH fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Feb 17, 2020

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

He had too kind a heart for me to do that, not to mention that Mitch would probably take it seriously and then also die

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Hold on did Mitch get a major miller lite commercial or was that another fat guy that looks exactly like him

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

No peeking

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

bugmane and Hodgman are two sides of the same coin and I don’t like either of em. zero forks I say

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

What the gently caress

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

drat Spoonman landed himself a nationally broadcast progressive commercial

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Apparently the doughboys can be bought, yuck

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Dr.Radical posted:

So is the Doughboys Reddit melting down about this? I like a good fandom meltdown every now and then.

I'm not great at parsing reddit UI but I did look and reddit/patreon seem to be way less critical compared to twitter and here (lol)

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I'm cool with entertaining the notion that this was the boys trying to torpedo the podcast, but I don't buy it yet

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

:unsmith:

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

n8r posted:

I had no idea Rob Lowe was cancelled, isn't it most plausible that they didn't either?

he isn't cancelled, it's just a really bad look in 2020 to have him on a show that makes jokes about epstein

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Hey did you guys know Mitch worked on the simpsons

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

you do not, in fact, have to hand it to bug mane

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Anybody make it through the latest ep?

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

lol i forgot about this but at least i paid for it beforehand!

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

The pick n saves (kroger subsidiary) around here have (or had, haven't been in one since march) a killer 2 for $10 fried chicken daily deal that was equivalent to a 16 piece from kfc or wherever. Doesn't show up on the pick up website so RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I'm not really complaining because I listened to all of it but lmao they could have easily cut 40 minutes of half-remembered Ithaca bullshitting