Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Kokkarit got their privatizations, Kepu got their 18 hallintohimmelis and Persus avoid implosion. A win for everyone.

Hyvä Suomi. Luottamus on palannut. Huominen näyttää taas kirkkaammalta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Puistokemisti posted:

Is there some vaalipromise left that Sipilä has not shat on yet? I know, I know, politicians and promises but most of them just quietly pretend that situation has changed over years, whereas Sipilä seems to go thro them with chainsaw.

I guess we could join NATO? The Stubmeister and some of the Kepu guys would probably enjoy that.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Postorder Trollet89 posted:

You guys better keep Ligur this time, seriously.

We don't want him in Scandipol at all.

Ligur is the only thing keeping that thread alive. You swedus should be thankful.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

The joint European response has so far been all talk and no action (as detailed here: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/11/eus-deep-dilemmas-over-refugees-laid-bare-at-malta-summit), and I dont see that changing anytime soon. Individual countries should just make an independent decision on what their response to this crisis is since no large plan seems to be forming. Hungary was right I guess.

e: from the article:

"The confusion over policy is made worse by the increasingly visible mismatch between what EU leaders say and do. A few weeks ago they promised to send 400 police officers to Slovenia to help with the influx. Only 33 have arrived. Of the 160,000 refugees they agreed to share in September – this is now EU law – 116 have been resettled from Italy and Greece.

Months ago they also agreed to share 22,500 refugees taken directly from camps in Turkey and Lebanon. To date 132 Syrians have arrived in Liechtenstein, the Czech Republic and Italy. At every emergency meeting, ministers and leaders call for reinforcements for the EU’s border agency, Frontex. They then fail to supply the staffing, funding and equipment they promised."

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Ligur posted:

Ahh. I just had a plate with this Sir and he could not agree more with the opinions of BGH.

Please don't doxx me

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I agree with all these statements.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I can't read german so I assume this is about the refugee quotas being rejected?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

what the gently caress is going on in this thread?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Puistokemisti posted:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1448347040652.html
Is this real? Am I trapped in fever dream? What is even real anymore? Why am I pining for the return of the previous hallitus?

lol I was gonna link that. the SSS government is so efficient and fast that even it's own ministers can't keep up.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Jerry Cotton posted:

The literally killforeigners one. And you will.

c'mon spill the beans. What is this excellent party you speak of.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Rexroom posted:

Oh wait, you meant rapeseed oil. Sorry. Yes, that's cool amongst health nutritionists and is good for your health.

Actually latest studies suggest that it's kinda bad for you, the oil that is.

Also the police are now saying that there have been dozens of rape investigations this year that involved immigrants

save us Ligur

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

At least kola-olli had the courtesy to entertain us while he did his neighbourhood kids photoshoot

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

You can tell these incidents are serious business since the government had to arrange an emergency meeting because of them. Sipilä wouldn't take such a break from his nation building endeavors unless it was absolutely necessary

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

doxxed again

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

wise words from Tyler The Creator

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Stubi has a massive stiffy for the hallintarekisteri, which is all you need to know about it

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

doverhog posted:

It supposedly will make the rich invest in Finland more and create jobs. That's how Kok sells all their policies.

Foreign investors already have a hallintarekisteri though? This one only affects finns. Why would Stub deceive us like that?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Fish of hemp posted:

If you think that is impossible then I have to ask: why haven't you committed suicide?

An honest question. If everything is going to be poo poo forever and communism is an impossibility, what is the point of living? You know it is just going to get worse, why wait that.

Seeing all this poo poo unfold is pretty funny to be honest. You'd miss that if you killed yourself.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Sain luvun omasta päästäni. Se on hyvä luku. kiitos

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Apparently we are now part of a "coalition of the willing" together with 6 other EU countries. The point being that this coalition will take quota of 400 000? refugees per year from Turkey while also bribing them.

Ligur must be rolling in his iron maiden.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Justufinhaamu posted:

Link? Also another asylum seeker was arrested for rape today. Oh boy, talk about shooting your own foot.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/29/germanys-plan-to-strike-eu-wide-refugee-sharing-deal-stalls

The article doesn't mention it but apparently the 7 countries that participated in the meeting were Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Sweden, Finland and Greece

Basically Merkel is unsatisfied with the behavior of the Slavs and is moving ahead with her own plan.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Who are these 9 % people who would still vote for persus after seeing how completely paralyzed and spineless theyve been in the government. They're supposed to be the second largest party in the eduskunta yet as far as I can tell they haven't gotten a single thing done in almost a year. It's like betting on a boxer after already learning he's blind, deaf and has glass for bones.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Antti posted:

Car tax was lowered.

You have a good point. While on a first glance it might seem like the True Finns have achieved nothing while in government, the truth is actually far more complicated. Our politicians constantly pass practical yet uninteresting laws that benefit the country, yet very little praise or attention is given to these decisions. The current popular (and false) claim seems to be that the True Finns are useless pushovers when in reality they've passed countless smaller, but none the less vital laws. It's a shame that many of their constituents have become blinded to this fact and have abandoned the party like impatient children. The current government still has a long way to go and no doubt the True Finns will implement many more beneficial laws during this time. Hopefully their important work will be remembered in retrospect, since currently it seems to have gone mostly unnoticed.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Swedes staying true to the stereotype I see

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I don't much care for Sauli, but based on a quick read that seems completely reasonable. The way the refugee crisis is currently handled will benefit no one, except maybe the smugglers.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

might as well vote for one of these joke libertarian parties. It's not like the current parties are gonna achieve anything. Pave's new party is also a possible candidate right now.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

So is this refugee funding thing going to be the next hallituskriisi?

persut want more loans, stubb wants more cuts and sipilä is trying to make the entire problem disappear through arcane kepu magicks.

I though most of the refugee bill was being paid by the EU but it seems that's not the case?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Rappaport posted:

Tuo on epäreilua, Alexhan sanoi että turvapaikanhakijoihin kuluvat rahat eivät ole keneltäkään pois!

Stubb demonstrating some top tier gibberish skills here.

Ligur posted:

What the gently caress, man? Of course not. Where on earth did you get that idea?

I remember reading that EU provided funding for countries that accepted lots of refugees. Clearly that's not the case

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Where can they possibly even go from here? The current deal was already a painful compromise for stubb and friends. Are they just going to bend to kepus will and accept Juha's 18 hallintohimmelis?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Puistokemisti posted:

Didn't Stubbie get loads of poo poo from his masters friends in Cock about bowing to 15 sectors?

I could see him fighting more, but the problem is that if hallitus collapses, the polls seem to predict SDP/Keskusta, and Cocks might just decide that it's better to stay in Hallitus.

Cock originally wanted 5 areas. the 15 that they got was a massive compromise.

Still, the most likely outcome is another last minute poo poo deal that satisfies no one. We'll get another round of empty threats from Sipi after which he emerges from the negotiations with a deal no expert could defend.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Joining NATO isn't going to stop Russia from applying economic and political pressure. I guess it would be cool if they gave us nukes, but that's not going to happen so what'evs

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

a Finnish nuclear weapons program would solve all the same problems that joining NATO would. It would also stimulate the economy a lot more than NATO would.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Polygamy would certainly solve Sweden's gender ratio problems.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

punakone posted:

Honestly it seems that DnD is racist against Finns.

This has been the case for a while now.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

So we've decided together with Russia to effectively close the northern border for the next 6 months

http://yle.fi/uutiset/lapin_itarajalle_rajoitus__vain_suomalaiset_ja_venalaiset_yli/8762636

Guess Putin didn't want to risk Russia turning into a transit country.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Nauta posted:

onhan suomessa muitakin rajanylityspaikkoja. miksei turvapaikanhakija voi ylittää rajaa niiden kautta?

Täytyy varmaan heiltä kysyä mikseivät ole tätä tajunneet

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Is there a way to tell who bought you an avatar?

e: Also somehow Soini has managed to turn completely invisible while these other 2 chucklefucks fail at every possible step

kikkelivelho fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Mar 30, 2016

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Herman Merman posted:

If we had no taxes there would be no reason to avoid them, and criminals would save a lot of work.

I think tripla ässät are working on it right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Is this the new refugee thread? I though that thing was over.