Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Are his fingers webbed? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

And finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Hihohe posted:

something something the guy from Mask VIgo the Carpathian

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

kizudarake posted:

This mommy blogger looks ok, right? The hair color makes her look annoying, though.
Meet goon Thin Privilege!

(That's not the woman in the photo, just someone who's put her to good use.)

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Corley posted:

I think the face thing is fetal alcohol syndrome.
One of the big tells for FAS is a smooth philtrum (the little divot between your nose and upper lip). If anything, this is the opposite of that.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Cowslips Warren posted:

There are some times in my life I wish I had someone else in it.
After reading your tale of Inu Dogpaws, I took this sentence to end with an unspoken "instead of me".

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Gross Dude posted:

Why wouldn't you take the sticks out?
I like my pizzas a little sticky.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

amityville anus posted:

it's not polite to have no lips when your teeth look like Fritos© corn chips
You got the corn part right.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Parsley posted:

The septum-piercing girl just made me wonder when the hell those stupid plastic choker things came back into fashion.
poo poo, I'm not even sure that's a real piercing! It looks like one of those almost-circles with little balls on the ends that squeeze onto your septum or ear or wherever. Kind of like that giant inverse cow nose-ring that other kid's got, but with the balls inside her nose.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Am I missing something here? I see teeth, and that's about it. I don't see Awkward, Ugly, or Gross.

:shrug:

edit: Those gumlines are gross

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

cash crab posted:

If you ever get a chance, there's a flavour mysteriously labelled as "KitKat Black" and I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, because it doesn't taste like dark chocolate, but it's incredible.
It's slightly less sweet, for grown-up tastes, and has some kind of "black biscuit" (probably a not-very-sweet Oreo-type thing) crushed and mixed into the chocolate. It's very nice.

Also nice are the wasabi, toasted green tea, yatsuhashi, and sakura green tea varieties. :japan:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

One of the most perfect things I've ever seen.
"Are they going as chaperones?"

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

I keep thinking at least one of those super-sparse crawl space lairs was a situation where the home owners didn't know someone was down there, like a guy kicked out by his parents but he snuck down there instead and only came up when they weren't home. Sounds like stdh yet so crazy it's true.
Like this (from the archived "PYF goon lair" thread)?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Shiki Dan posted:

So what ended up happening?

Mom obviously knows what's up but refuses to say anything out of pure unadulterated shame?

Or my preferred ending: Mom hears scuttling under the floor at night, calls exterminators, and goon goblin wakes up to a toxic gas shower during the middle of his afternoon nap?
:iiam:
I hope it's the latter.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Fathis Munk posted:

That has to be a parody :stare:
It was posted on April 1. Let's hope.

e:f,b

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Indolent Bastard posted:

Fluid. What do I win?
Fluid.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

CommanderApaul posted:

My 4-yo daughter caught me browsing and said "dad look, it's a gummy!"
She may be right; we can't see this woman's mouth from way up here.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Mouse Dresser posted:

This, however, is the best wedding:

Only if the penguin and pink poodle are part of the wedding party.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Scathach posted:

Unrelated, "I'm dumb, pay for my bad decisions for me!"

https://www.gofundme.com/tabitha-west
The comment purporting to be from her brother is the greatest. :allears:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

You Are A Elf posted:

He's a Fox News photo come to life.

Oh, so that's where Trump('s people) got it from!

https://twitter.com/bigop1/status/690167727059816448/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
http://www.sfgate.com/news/politics/tedcruz/article/Donald-Trump-tweets-highly-edited-Ted-Cruz-6774169.php

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

DorkusMalorkus posted:

This guy seems like a tool but it also seems like the theater was being dumb. So it's really barely even a story.
"Why won't you let me have a big bag? And why aren't you searching it?"

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Scathach posted:

Today is a good news day! Apparently Tony the Tiger is fed up with furries.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry..._ref=weird-news

They're grrrrross!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

quote:

I'm not raw (and never will be) but I'm a vegan and I focus my diet around whole, unprocessed foods. I've noticed lighter periods (opposed to my omni days) but I'm also much more active (and consequently more lean/strong) and I can't see it was my 'diet' that made my flow any less... or maybe its my birthconrol that makes it less...
Gee, maybe! :downs:

quote:

anyway, my friend's dog isnt fixed and is a raw vegan and that does DOES bleed when its that time...
jfc

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

NO! You should just crash this:

into this:

Collinsville seems to have had a falling-out with their former partner. :ohdear:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Toast Museum posted:

I can't vouch for that specific brand, but it's pretty good when done right. There's a place down the street from me that uses maple bacon jam on their "chicken & waffle" sandwich, and it's fantastic.
It's delicious, and easy enough to make at home. Bacon jam on toast topped with a fried egg :allears:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

At least take your hat off at the table, fuckwit!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Do you think it's really so noteworthy that you had to take a photo of some random bloke wearing a hat? Maybe you are the A U G, pal.
I'm sorry I didn't also take a picture of the two inches of hairy asscrack on display when he stood up to leave.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

My favorite part is when, in his E-mail to support following up on his account deletion request, he cited the "stupid newbie" placeholder avatar and said, "I am not stupid," then cited the "This moron has not provided any additional info" bit from the profile page and said, "I am not a moron." :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Did they eat the elephant?
She's right there. :confused:

• Locked thread