Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Is there a name for a disorder that is often linked with that Kevin Havens trapezoid mouth?

I feel like a lot of people who express some kind of awkwardness have that exact mouth shape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

syscall girl posted:

He's on the spectrum, iirc

Probably has nothing to do with his mouth though

I realize that physical attributes don't directly determine people's personalities or mental capabilities but often certain disorders result result in some characteristic looks. That's all I was asking about.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Minarch posted:

Do you think her chairs have a little divot in them, to accommodate her mini butt?

It's called a sub-butt.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Lord what a bunch of betas. Where did they come from?

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Speaking of synthol... https://youtu.be/f9P1wnW_3cs

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
These guys are ignoring that Clark Kent is also handsome.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
That's definitely his daughter, look at the likeness. I bet you could switch their faces and it wouldn't look any different.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

While this seems sad to me... I kinda think maybe these should be funded with my tax dollars. Might keep creepos in their bunkers.

Maybe this is how the Matrix really gets going though. The robots feed on sad ejaculate in exchange for a mainline of The Dew.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Shame about Bill Murray.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Verisimilidude posted:

What is it with ugly people and rockabilly? I know maybe one or two people who manage to pull off rockabilly, but it's mostly subdued, and they're not genuinely unattractive people to begin with.

edit: I say this as a non-attractive person.

I've seen some perfectly attractive people do it, and at best they just look goofy so you wonder why they don't just dress more plainly and stop masking their natural good looks with a bunch of silly exaggerated affectations. But whatever, they like the aesthetic so maybe I'm just a grump.

But mostly it's a lot of heavy women that do it, I suspect because they can get clothes that give them a waist. Plus the dark hair with the severe bangs has sort of a tough girl mistique to it which might be appealing to someone who feels vulnerable due to their weight.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

I am the removal of the wall scrolls.

In all her laziness, I hope she didn't put them back up.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Picnic Princess posted:

Yeah she seems like the fun kind of crazy rather than sad crazy, I would party with her.

I'm a chick and I'd party with her too. She just looks fun. It depends on how annoying her furry poo poo is. Maybe it's more of a totem less than that she's like trans-anthropomorphic animal. I don't know why I want this to be true so bad.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Does she piss her self or something? Why the blanket?

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Speaking of knitted people...
https://vimeo.com/16325310

V Oh cool! I just know how to drop-spindle.

Bast Relief has a new favorite as of 05:08 on Jan 14, 2016

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

twistedmentat posted:

My favorite thing is the cat looking at her when she's got the frying pan.

Goddamnit now I had to watch that for a few more loops to see what you were talking about (which I would have done anyway oh please make me stop watching.)

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Heath posted:

Please don't post the cover of my book without the title and credits

Were you pounded in the butt by the missing title and credits of your book Pounded in the Butt by Man with Fish Butt?

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Wow. Ugly and petty on the inside. gently caress beauty standards but gently caress you for not meeting my beauty standards.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
There are some huge gaps in his narrative there which makes me think he might be fabricating the whole thing. For example, he is unclear on how pussies work it seems.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Birb Katter posted:

I thought it was all posturing but if you click through a few of the links on his site there are photos of him and dudes collared and chained. He's got a few pics with ladies. I think at least the dom thing is true.

Oh I thnk you're right. I thought that screed read more like wank material than an actual account. An old school mate of my boyfriend's got into this stuff and told him about it. Glad he moved because I'm only 99% sure he knows not to proposition my bf. Apparently he puts adds up on Craigslist to be a "bull". He basically just goes into couples houses and bosses them around sexually and says weird poo poo like this to them while being especially degrading to the man. I don't think he even gets paid, and not always laid either, but will screw both of the people if asked. One story I was told he just came in with a whip and ordered the man to gently caress his wife while making fun of his cock. Just seems distracting to me.

He just looks like someone's unassuming uncle. He is really fit but doesn't give that impression on first glance, and he doesn't have an attractive face, so maybe this is some self esteem thing for him. His wife doesn't like it but accepts it and that might be half the reason they have moved into the middle of flyover country.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Pretty sure it's awkward to celebrate a major life event with trite poo poo from popular culture. The only reason more traditional weddings aren't also posted here is because that sort of tackiness is pretty much accepted by society except for grumps like me. I mean, I'm glad people have fun, but it's a weird thing to invite your grandma to watch you larp.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Panfilo posted:

I would argue it's the relative newness of many of these subcultures that makes people :rolleyes: about it. There are plenty of order 'themed' weddings out there that nobody bats an eyelash over because the subject matter is more conventional.

In the interest of idealogical purity, and because I really feel this way, I think theme weddings are stupid too. Then again, my cousin's theme was vaguely "country" so the arbor was like made of unpainted wood and the bouquet was wildflowers. She didn't make the guests or even the wedding party dress in overalls or was their first dance a square dance. As ridiculous as this hypothetical kissin' country cousins wedding seems, at least it's not putting a popular culture property as the unifying factor of two peoples relationship. That is just plain loving bizarre.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Why is it so hard to understand that just because a woman gets paid to do sexy things, it doesn't mean you get to be extra weird or demeaning to her?

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Non Serviam posted:

Why is it so hard to understand that just because a woman gets paid to do sexy things, it doesn't mean you get to be extra weird or demeaning to her?

That sounds familiar.
Anyway, I see the dollars, but I'm not so sure she's actually on the clock.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
The pill makes me barf but I have a hormonal IUD and it doesn't make me barf. It's really great. Too bad it's so expensive because I think it would work for a lot of people who can't seem to figure out birth control.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

cash crab posted:

I like how the random rear end shot was the least weird part about that photoset. I think. My weird-o-metre is broken now.

Same here. I actually stared at it awhile. It was like a mini-goatse, which at this point in my long history of internets, is comforting.

I mean, it's still gross. Why anyone finds gaping assholes interesting or sexy is beyond me. Then that teabagging photo. It's so weird how that seemed normal.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

My fit and handsome boyfriend is actually a very kind person and sexes me really well. But thanks for your concern.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

LegalPad posted:

Even the blood vessels in his face are trying to escape the creepiness.

This guy sleeves me out.

He's the sort of guy that you know is going to commit sexual assault on you. And I'm not just saying that as a woman. I'm saying that as a living or non living organism existing in this universe.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Is Usagi Kou even active anymore? She was my first internet crazy experience. I'm getting old, she must be getting old too.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
RE: Orange head Dog body

Honestly, the poor craftsmanship was what got to me. Plastic bags on the floor for a sawing job? Really?

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Reminds me of Beanie babies. I was rooting through a bin of them once, as a child, and this lady pushed me out of the way and ripped one out of my hands. She was a collector.

Now that it's been almost two decades, do people think back on this poo poo and get embarrassed? Like, is there any reckoning with "I shoved a child and grabbed a stuffed animal out of her hands?"

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Ugh... That's so disappointing. A former student of mine who is black and an anime nerd posted that same photo, but the meme was different and I thought it was cute, or maybe there wasn't a meme at all, just the photo. Anyway it's sad to see that garbage on there. Those girls are adorable.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I was at a hippy store buying some hippy clothes and they had a bunch of those pink salt candles on clearance. These two older earth-goddess types were going through the stock, trying to find the most phallic one. When they brought it to the counter they asked the clerk, who was an old hippy dude himself, if he thought there was something a little phallic about it. There was a lot of tittering, and leaning over the counter to expose mounds of crepey cleavage.

I mean, it was pink, but if that represented a cock, it was awfully big, wide, and jagged.

I wasn't going to take a hint and leave though. I found a cute dress I wanted to buy. They could wait to have their threesome until I made my purchase.

So that was my pink salt story.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Darth123123 posted:

Can you pm me advice about a girls dreads I know.?

I don't have dreads but I guess you just rub your head in garbage? That won't give you girl dreads. I just think you should rub your head in garbage.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

get

your

woman

on

the

floor

Gotta

gotta

get

up

to

get

down

*offensive bridge removed, but unfortunately quoted below...mods?*

Bast Relief has a new favorite as of 03:01 on Apr 26, 2016

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Linux Pirate posted:

i wasnt ready for this.

Why did you quote the whole thing? It was bad enough that I posted it at all!

Hellequin posted:

That's Bobb Trimble, outsider psych/folk musician who ended up with a weird cult following. Fuckin' love that picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e4W5IP-emg

I had no idea. Thanks for sharing, I love weird cult crap.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Sludge Tank posted:

the tesla slingshot is pretty AUG IMO

This is my dream car...from 1994 while wearing my Bart Simpson T-shirt and Jimmy-Z shorts.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

He lives in an alien world doesn't he? Nobody is going to say "rage quit" and who the gently caress cares about comparing forum maturity like it's some kind of stat? So loving weird. Nerds obsess about the damndest things.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

twistedmentat posted:

You know, if he'd just asked "would you like to play chess?" he may have had some luck. He had to add all that other crap to it and was probably asking the wrong women. I notice that weird awkward nerds always fixate on, for lack of a better term, conventionally hot women. There are lots of weird girls out there that may not look like a supermodel, but are a lot more approachable. What am I saying though? These are the kinds of guys who say "0/10 wouldn't bang" to Scarlet Johannson and Jennifer Lawrence.

When I changed my look from quirky weirdo to something more basic-bitch I got hit on by nerds the worst. I remember one particular guy who tried very hard for a month, showing up at the same coffee shop I frequented. He accused me of watching the Kardashians (I don't watch anything) and tempted me with an offer to watch him play Final Fantasy instead, which was way deeper than anything I could possibly be into, he claimed. A couple of times I caught him sitting at a table with this cute, but fat chick (he was also fat). The both of them had drawing tablets and were drawing nerd poo poo. She seemed to enjoy his company. He'd drop her like a brick once he noticed me come in and bother me. What an rear end in a top hat.

It may come at no surprise that he complained about women having shallow standards for who they date.

Anyway, when guys like this engaged me in conversation, I always wondered, why would they even think this would work? I mean, even in the off-chance that I didn't have a problem with the fitness inequity, like, we are not going to get along. I'm not going to join in the nerd poo poo they like, and I'm not going to be a very good conversation partner either.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Posting for advice, not only in their poly thread, but in a not-poly thread (because it would be beneficial, ha!) reeks of roping other people into his humiliation kink as well. So he gets a thrill from airing his dirty laundry and having other people either validate what he's doing or shame him. Then he gets the same thing when he has to communicate this to his kids.

If a man had, say, adopted their partner's baby from a previous relationship, and decided to tell the kid later, the request for advice would look different, wouldn't it?

Anyway, it's awful when kinky people involve others into their thing without consent or even knowledge that something sexual is going on, even more so when it involves kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Darth123123 posted:

I mean really, how do you "get off" on this stuff that last like longer than a spoogee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kissyaizilo

• Locked thread