Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which gif of takane shijou eating is your favorite
This poll is closed.
1st 13 9.15%
2nd 52 36.62%
3rd 22 15.49%
4th 11 7.75%
5th 12 8.45%
6th 32 22.54%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm getting really behind on all the shows I'm watching, but at least it'll be nice to catch up and have several episodes to watch all at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

I believe that one day Kaiji will be free of the hell he's dug for himself.
Kaiji has a lot more problems than just that.

Watching him continue digging is why I can't handle Kaiji. It's too much.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
:lol: KnB and Hinomaru Zumou did a crossover

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm really bummed that we only ever got 5 volumes of the City Hunter manga.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Phobophilia posted:

senkou no night raid is about a bunch of japanese spies with superpowers in 1930s shanghai. its also pretty cool, but it's really overlooked

I stuck this in my hulu queue one day but had never heard of it nor had ever seen anyone talk about it, so I was wondering if it was any good so thanks for answering my unasked question.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

Oh no who is everybody?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Quest For Glory II posted:

i have one episode of nozaki-kun left ....

I do too, I'm saving it.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I read (and watched) what seemed like a whole bunch of Bleach years ago, like tried to stay current and watched new episodes/read chapters when they were released. I couldn't even begin to figure out where I dropped it though. Between it, Naruto, and One Piece the guys in Bleach were hotter which was why I stuck with it longer than the other two. :v:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
The only thing I remember about Bleach is Ichigo's dad

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/LOLxUFt.jpg :nws:
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/GnFhwRR.jpg :nws:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

ChubbyThePhat posted:

I really need to not stay up so late on Sunday nights. I am way beyond useless Monday morning as a result.

same, ugh

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Lately this is the only thing I've used my 3DS for.

I was looking at that new Atlus game, Stella-something...is it pretty much all about the girls or can you play a team with just the guys? The knights are cute :3:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

FirstAidKite posted:

happy redsday

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
lol that yaoi VN has a body hair setting so you can adjust how hairy the dudes are.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

whuh
where??

It's called No, Thank You!!! and I'm not linking to it.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

well i like the art...is it bad or something?

No I just didn't want to link to a big page of nsfw stuff lol. It was covered up but I don't want to get a bad reputation :ohdear:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I posted a link to a butt last night but linking to a page with dicks on it made me too nervous.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

boom boom boom posted:

Link the butt link the butt
:nws: a butt :nws:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

boom boom boom posted:

Go with that one

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Maybe they were Readers' Digest condensed editions nobody wanted to read anyway.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

Having not played a previous Fallout game will likely increase the probability of you enjoying Fallout 4, yes.

cool maybe I'll get it too

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
holy crap this is the cutest thing

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ugh hate finding a manga that's lacking like 3 chapters right at the very end and hasn't had an update in years. Somebody please just finish it for gently caress's sake. :mad:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
One of the sites I read on also uploads raws for some series; the one I was just checking on to see if anyone had picked it back up has complete raws so I'm a little surprised nobody at all has tried to finish it, other than the original group that did it still lists it as one of their active projects despite no progress so I guess their claim still trumps everyone else's.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm not reading that one but I'm glad something finally happened for those who are.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Twiddy posted:

Don't we all have a little monster inside of us?

You can get that treated.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm not trying to be all offended on other people's behalf or get up in arms about it but I don't really like the term "trap" and avoid stuff that uses it. :(

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

Hello. I probably won't watch any anime today so I hope everyone watches good anime in my stead.

same

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
My cat is hungry and it's not quite time for his dinner so he's climbing all over me and trying to lick my face. If I don't feed him soon I think I'll be on the menu.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

i like the panda cookies and mushrooms more than pocky
panda cookies are so good

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
They're really short.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I hate that iZombie expires while the other CW shows on Hulu stick around almost indefinitely. I felt really pressured to watch the first episode of season 2 because it was expiring tonight but I wasn't in the mood for it and now I'm feeling kinda meh about sticking with the season. Liv hopped up on old racist was really unpleasant to watch as well.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

the chapter that reminded me of boomboom:

The next chapter after that when Jian Yi traumatizes the kid was pretty funny too.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

boom boom boom posted:

That's a pretty good website

that whole 10 Count post

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

now i'm reading the weird crossover manga between the 19 Days/Tamen de Gushi mangakas. good art and it's funny at least

It's really funny. I've wanted to post some of the panels before but they're so random if you don't have any context.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

the godzilla kabedon ad was amazing

there are so many good ones

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Nov 11, 2015

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Slayers was one of the first not-aired-on-tv anime series I ever watched and was one of my favorites for a long time, but it's not something I can revisit at all. I tried to watch the newer seasons when they came out and just couldn't get into it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

boom boom boom posted:

Hi there! My name is Serinuma Kae.
I’m the kind of girl who loves checking out boys and fantasizing about them getting friendly (and more) with each other—I’m what you might call a fujoshi.

One day, my beloved (yes, he’s an anime character) died, and the shock of it all was more than I could have ever prepared for! My grief over his passing resulted in some ridiculous weight-loss!

And you won’t believe what happened next! Soon after my change, the four most divinely gorgeous boys in my school asked me out on dates! I accepted them all, and you’d think I’d be happy with my sudden popularity, but the truth is, my heart only yearns for a prince to be next to his prince. Ahh, yes, boys, I’d much prefer that you turn your affections elsewhere and KISS HIM, NOT ME!

I love this manga.

• Locked thread