Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Basically all the young lefty urban creative types I know take their coffee pitch black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Americans are all really loud regardless of race. Even Italians are silent in comparison except when they're behind the wheel in which case the Italians honk at everything that moves and/or doesn't move.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The French won.

The Mexicans won the battle but lost the war. Napoleon III then installed some Austrian rando as king but it didn't last.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Mikl posted:

"Find the differences"

From my high school classmate who's now a "Venetian Independentist" :cripes:

Italy should break into city states again because it would make maps cooler.

Also Germany.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M1cijnO4nA

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Cythereal posted:

Unless you're talking about Mormons, in which case black skin is the curse of Ham. Black people were only allowed into the church (and therefore into heaven) in the 70s.

Wait, I thought it was the Jews that had a beef with ham.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Yawgmoth posted:

I thought it was Leviticus who said having beef with ham was a sin.

Excerpts from the little known Abbott and Costello routine "Jews on First"

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Slugnoid posted:

wow, she's turned her airbag into a crystal energy claymore mine

Superhero origin story:

A group of people carpool with their kooky New Age hippy co-worker. They get in a car accident and the airbag sends shards of mystical crystals, glued to the steering wheel, at shooting into their skulls causing giving each of them their own distinct psychic powers based on the type of crystal lodged in their brain that also happen to really fit their each persons personality.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Why is the conservative go-to brutalizing children?

Jimmy Saville was a very close friend of Margret Thatcher.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

They should really hire B-Movie producers to choose names for classes.

"Yeah I'm taking a class called LIMB FROM LIMB about the history of amputation and a biology class called ORGY OF THE BLOOD PARASITES"

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 22:43 on Jun 21, 2017

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I remember the day I realized some of the teachers were dumber than the children. I was like 9 or 10, it was English class and the teacher kept insisting that the only correct word for thumb was "thumpkin" and that "bear" was pronounced in the same way as "beer".

I should stress that this was English as a second language and that this was a rather old teacher* but it was then I realized that teachers were not all knowing bastions of knowledge and some of them were even morons.

*though she was probably just middle aged and seemed ancient to kid me.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 23:11 on Jun 21, 2017

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Pet peeve:
People using months to describe their childrens age after they child becomes 2 years old.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Pet peeve:
I'm bad at math.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It actually does prevent cancer since corpses can't get cancer.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Sarcopenia posted:

What is SA in this context?

Sturmabteilung.

Obviously.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

In Hitler's dream scenario of WW2 the British would've teamed up with him to fight the commies. He was basically a Weeaboo except for Britain. Which is why Rudolf Hess got the bright idea to fly over there and try to broker a peace deal, he was trying to impress Adolf by making his dream come true. Of course, being an incompetent rear end, he failed miserably.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Fair warning, relitigating WWII has sunk much brighter threads.

Yeah.

WWII is a well trodden path. I say we argue about who won the 30 Years War and why.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The Aoibehann flu.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Paddy Garcia.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Trump is wearing some sort of uniform but Barack "The Islamic Shock" Obama is a blackman

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Also Project Mayhem has almost as many fascist undertones as it has homoerotic ones. Which is to say quite a few.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

unwantedplatypus posted:

Call him a Dane

Woah!
No need to get carried away here. You don't whip out the D word just like that.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The owls are not what they seem.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Besesoth posted:

My favorite is still the Icelandic word for "computer", which is tölva - a portmanteau that means "number witch".

"Number seeress" or "Number Oracle" would be more accurate but number witch sounds cooler.

Some other interesting Icelandic words:
Tutle = Skjaldbaka (Shield-back)
Penguin = Mörgæs (Suet-goose)
Parrot = Páfagaukur (Pope-cuckoo)
Binoculars = Sjónauki (Sight-increaser)
Rocket = Eldflaug (Fire-flew)
Comet = Halastjarna (Tail-star)
Tough guy = Harðjaxl (Hard-molar) and to tough things out is to "bite the molar" (bíta á jaxlinn)
Echo = Bergmál (Cliff-speak)
Pregnant = Ófrísk (Unwell), or alternatively Ólétt (Unlight)
Midwife = Ljósmóðir (Light-mother)
Nipple = Geirvarta (Spear-wart)
?????? = Jæja (?????)

At least half of those were invented by one dude. National poet, cultural hero, and drunkard Jónas Hallgrímsson who died after falling down some stairs while shitfaced and probably never scored. About a century later his bones, and/or the bones of the Danes buried on top of him to save space, were shipped home to Iceland and given a state funeral.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 21:45 on Sep 4, 2017

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Say what you want about the music, aesthetic and lingo of juggalos but petty theft and assault are actually really cool.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

EX250 Type R posted:

Didn't the OG Muhammad like em young?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERZqkUqw-xg

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Scratch Monkey posted:

Why is he wearing desert/tan camo in the snow?

You won't be laughing once the Global Warming hits and he vanishes.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Zesty posted:

Does the Pope poo poo in the woods?

"Is a bear Catholic?"

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

"I can't be racist because racists are bad people and I'm good therefore anyone calling me racist has to be wrong. Obviously this means minorities are the Real Racists."

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It's stupid but it's nothing new. I've read fascist newsletters from the 1930s. A lot of them had stories about how things were going for similar parties in other countries with general view being that fascism one big movement that was at very least pan-European if not international. The focus obviously being on Germany and Italy but also fairly detailed reports on the actions of groups in, for example, Estonia.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Abortions are cool and good though.

More abortions for everyone.

Open the blood gates.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Is the Holy Trinity a sandwich?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The Father and Holy Ghost are the bread and the Son is the juicy meat, tasty sauce and succulent vegetables.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Sunswipe posted:

It's kinda like that story about David Cameron putting his cock in a dead pig: whether he did it or not doesn't matter as much as the fact that most people hearing the story think "Yeah, that sounds like something he'd do."

Hey to be fair to Cameron it wasn't the pigs genitals it was just a decapitated pig head. He also probably burned money in front of a homeless person because that's part of the initiation for the Bullington Club. On a similar note it is very likely that George W. Bush masturbated in a coffin in front of his dad since jerking it in a coffin in front of older members is a Skull and Bones thing.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Puppy Time posted:

WTF is wrong with rich people Jesus Christ

Sharing a secret with someone is a good way to bond and if both have dirt on each other you know you can trust him because you can gently caress each other over pretty much equally by just revealing that you both had to bludgeon a puppy to death with a piece of the True Cross to get into that exclusive club in college.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It isn't really that out of the ordinary in a hard winter once you get far enough north.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

belt posted:

How bad is rent in the Seattle area where you're paying $400 to rent a rape dungeon?

The rental market has gone insane in the last few years. Back in the 90s you could get a two bedroom rape apartment for that money, heck in the 70s you could rent an entire rape ranch for $400 even adjusting for inflation.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

T-man posted:

Taco Bell has a deal to be Pepsi exclusive, bad song.

:goonsay: preemptive, I know what I am.

,, Coke" is the general term for soda in the South.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Elissimpark posted:

Can confirm. Hired a car for a day when me and my partner at the time visited Luxembourg City in 2001. Managed to drive around it twice in that time, including an accidental near border crossing because their road signs are stupid.

Do they actually have any sort of border control?
They're in the EU so theoretically you should barely even notice you're crossing the border.

I don't know how things work in Benelux but my dad lives in Denmark and he goes to Germany to buy soda.