Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
It's really amazing that the 3 teams that have been trying to stop the patriots for years all have the same approach that doesn't involve offense in any way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

MonsterWalk posted:

I hate the Browns.

Johnny might be ok. I guess. Whatever.

I'm a Panthers fan now. If someone could make me a new AV.

He's good, man. Idk why there's even a question. He looks like a 2nd year player, but he has a live af arm

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

2nd tff packers meltdown of the season itt :munch:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Infidel Castro posted:

Here's how the Packers season is probably gonna end.

@ Vikings - Teddy Bridgewater is concussed by a late hit from Clay Matthews and acends to Valhalla. Joe Webb, who is picked up off of waivers prior to the game, leads the Vikes to victory. Vikings 20, Packers 10
vs Bears - Jay Cutler has a 8TD/0INT performance while Aaron Rodgers has a career low 5 passing yards and throws 5 picks. Bears 63, Packers 7
@ Lions - Randall Cobb is found smoking crack at 2:00 am behind Cheli's Chili Bar and is banned from the NFL for life. Lions 27, Packers 6
vs Cowboys - Tony Romo hires a childhood friends from Burlington to hit Clay Matthews in the knee with a crowbar. Cowboys 6, Packers 3
@ Raiders - Devante Adams is literally murdered by a member of the Black Hole. Radiers 59, Packers 0
@ Cardinals - Clinton-Dix intercepts a Carson Palmer pass and runs it the wrong way for a safety. He keeps running out of the stadium and is never heard from again. Somehow the Packers manage to score less than zero points for the first time in NFL history. Cardinals 36, Packers -3
vs Vikings - Teddy Bridgewater returns from Valhalla as the avatar of Thor and slays Aaron Rodgers, who it turns out is actually Jörmungandr. The game is postponed due to Ragnarök.

quoting dis cuz lol

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Goetta posted:

The Pats looked like complete poo poo and are going to lose a couple games against non brain dead teams.

I hope Brady expense all of his teenage rage on beating the Giants and keeps losing receivers until he's passing to practice squad scrubs like a reverse 2013 while limping into the playoffs, and Vontaze Burfict shreds his knee in the middle of an epic comeback, ending his season.

But, that's just like, fantasy, man

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

evilweasel posted:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Well, that makes 16-0 harder but that can be gotten over by the playoffs.

Not if it's the dreaded Lisfranc

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Goetta posted:

Assuming Cincy and NE gets the bye (which is obviously presumptuous) the AFC might have some awful teams hosting first round playoff games.

Pittsburgh is going to be a very scary playoff team assuming Ben hasn't become addicted to opiates by then.

I hate that football is unpredictable like this, but I watched a team that got clowned by the Steelers receivers with Landry Jones throwing to them beat the Seahawks at home last night & thought awww yeah

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

Dear TFF I promise when the Bengals get their ring I won't be back to bitching two years later like these shameful Hawks fans.

The amount of whining by Seahawks and Packers fans is off the charts

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

It's a pretty funny season considering we have a week where Peyton got benched, Rodgers lost to the Lions at home, and Big Ben comes off the bench to pass for another NFL record 7 days after having his foot folded in half in the wrong direction.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Febreeze posted:

Don't forget Kirk Cousins getting a defensive coordinator fired

:hellyeah:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

YOU LIKE THAT

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

That kind of loss is maddening. Sorry Bengal dudes

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Cavauro posted:

This is okay because i already made a pact before this game that i'd accept the loss as long as they don't lose to Carson Palmer next week. In primetime also, with a great team. It's just part of the thing, I'm pretty sure

I hope everyone read this post because this is some real-rear end fandom

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Apparently Andy Dalton is real life mad that JJ Watt said the Texans made the red rifle look like a red ryder bb gun

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

That makes it even better. I hope players on every opposing team poo poo talks Andy now that we know it actually bothers him.

Who knows, crying made Hines Ward go super saiyan the next week, so you never can tell how emotions are gonna affect a guy

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

The Bengals are like getting in to your kick rear end out of state reach school but then taking Philosophy without a scholarship.

The Steelers are like using your star athlete status and podunk poo poo hole local cops to get out of several sexual acts of misconduct Scott free.

I only used mine to get out of speeding tickets, so I'm probably a disappointment to the fan base

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Imagining the endless fountain of insults and shame that will flow when the Patriots 1st lose in this season, and then early exit in the playoffs is giving me prodromal schizophrenia

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Nouveau riche though. For anyone over 30 with an acceptable level of breeding, the word "Patriots" immediately conjures images of a trash-caliber franchise and tepid crowds more concerned with the latest Johnny Damon gossip than anything happening on the foot-ball pitch or whatever it's called. The Pats know this is how the real aristocracy views them, which is why they always come across as so grasping and desperate. Maybe in a decade or two they'll find acceptance and lose the insecurity. Who can tell.

Qft this 1000x

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

hahaha Brady is Gatsby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Hmmm, ok. Tom (Gates)"if I cheat my way to enough super bowl wins, they'll be forced to love me as much as they love Peyton(Jobs)"

I'll allow it

• Locked thread