Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Johnny FOotball
This poll is closed.
he owns 46 9.85%
John Football 86 18.42%
I love the elfish drunkardd 78 16.70%
In my dreams Football Johnny forever rolls right gesticulating and pump faking and lowering his head into clown rear end fools and he's got a good buzz on and he's throwing incredibly late to a receiver who's been open since the dawn of time and when he completes the touchdown pass he pops a bottle at the club and i wake up and i am Active in my Private Area 257 55.03%
Total: 467 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

MonsterWalk posted:

Johnny Manziel is a loving dummy who might be an average quarterback and at this point, I'd be fine if he was traded tomorrow. When he owns, he owns but too often, he does not own, very often he sucks poo poo. Sometime his ownage overshadows the fact that he's a silver-spoon-having, oil-future-holding, fast-driving, video-making, son of a Texan. And honestly, we should have know. gently caress everything from Texas. Shiner Bock sucks.

It took Terry Bradshaw 5 years to turn into a decent qb. He was even benched the year the Steelers won their 1st SB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I love JFF and still believe in him. gently caress. All y'all infidels

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

MonsterWalk posted:

Oooooooooooo this is an apt comparison.

my point is that it's too soon to tell!

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Bump bc JFF rules

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Manziel will be subbed in on the 4th quarter and drop a Hail Mary 80 yard pass and win the game then do a line of cocaine on live television.

i loving hope this is true

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I've believed in JFF since day 1

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Johnny Manziel is cool af

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I can't see JFF anywhere but Dallas, and that notion is bolstered by the recent Jerry Jones lamentation about not being prepared for Romo's injury plagued season. Johnny Football will replace Romo in Dallas sooner or later

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I love you Johnny Football

Your friend,

Bodie

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Vaya con dios

*nods head slightly*

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Flikken and I have been having this same conversation and we are stumped. Why does Cleveland have such a fanatical devotion to a team that has let them down so hard for so long?

Allow me. [clears throat for sincere posting voice]. AFCN, plus Lions and Bills fans are from a region of the country that's been socially and economically disadvantaged for a long, long time. There isn't a lot keeping people from leaving, and many people leave for college and never come back. We're referred to as "fly over states", and it isn't often that people who don't live here speak of the Rust Belt in any kind of a positive light.

Our sports teams serve as symbols of a better time, and I think the tenacity you see from fans is an expression of the willingness to hang in there with their cities in bad times. Some people don't want to leave, a and cling to their hometown sports teams in a similar fashion imo

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Chichevache posted:

I understand where both of you are coming from and I really like your points, but to me it feels like Browns fans reach a level of fanaticism (I mean that in a good way) you don't see in fans of the Lions or bills. Bills Army parties hard, no doubt, but the same optimism and hope that Cleveland fans have year in and year out just doesn't seem to be there. Detroit fans still show up to games as well, but we know that they know that it isn't going to end well.

I'm actually correct, bro

Elotana posted:

never forget

yasssss

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Joe Namath was nearly expelled from the NFL for co-owning a NYC nightclub with real life Italian mafiosos, Johnny Football merely parties in Vegas disguised as an Aryan. Free Johnny Football

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

O.M.G. how can you cynical retards not love this guy?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Hello, I'm Lonny Panzelle

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

He literally wore a Joe Dirt wig with sunglasses and a fake mustache as a disguise. Do you get it now

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

v2vian man posted:

because he's addicted to alcohol and addiction, while hilarious, is also extremely funny?

Cleveland, the land of depressive alcoholics mad at the happy party alcoholic is pretty funny, my old friend. Did you see the Joe Dirt wig? I'm still laughing about it

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Remember when Johnny Football wrecked Alabama, and it was the opposite of Johnny Rehab?

*stares off vacantly in the direction of Texas*

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Ehud posted:

I work with a bunch of redditors

this is life at 30 when you work with a bunch of 22-24 year old comp-sci guys I guess

I'm the COO of my family's construction firm which is cool bc I'm 20-40 years younger than everyone I deal with every day

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

so, 10:15....lunch?

:hellyeah:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

Hey, you may not be the guy who makes deposits at the bank for the business but if you are please stop being afraid to deposit over $10k cash. Construction firms and farmers are the absolute worst with structuring cash, so it isn't like I know who you are. Unless maybe you're in Missouri in which case the above request definitely applies.

If you don't make the deposits please pass it along. Checks don't count. It's just cash that counts for the reporting. Structuring is illegal, banks are really good at catching it, and not only are you more likely to get audited by the IRS if you're reported for structuring but the bank will shut your accounts down and make it drat hard for another bank to pick you up with database flags. It also gets in the way of me being able to go after the actual bad guys (human trafficking rings masquerading as a transoceanic luxury car buyer/shipper).

I personally don't deal with accounts payable or receivable, apart from signing off on paying subcontractors. But I don't write the checks, accounting does. The only money that means anything to me is operating capital, and of course managing the budgets on my projects. Besides, the type and scale of the work we do would preclude anyone from paying in cash.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Ammanas posted:

When President Sanders is sworn in the first thing he's gonna do is outlaw all inherited wealth and smash nepotistic enterprises hope you're ready to flip some burgers buddy

Just an fyi if you nerds are implying this about me, I apprenticed in every trade my company performs, and carry a journeyman card with the carpenter's union. I've been swinging a hammer since I was 5, and didn't get an executive job until 2 years ago

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

You're both wrong. I'm tall buff and handsome, which apart from the inherited wealth is an unfair advantage you'll never enjoy

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

U 1st

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Ammanas posted:

"Things My Mom Told Me", post by MY NIGGA D-LINK, 2016

You're a really good poster. Did you learn how to pwn like that in d&d?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Guys I'm still trying to figure out how forums user Ammanas know's that my mom tells me that I'm handsome. A lot. And that 2007 era LF communism is terrifying. Everyone I know is worried about the day when the nameless masses of gbs users with furry avatars rise up and take what's rightfully theirs. I only pray that Microsoft releases another bad gaming console, or another Alabama sanitation worker needs help opening a hotdog shop long enough to keep them distracted until my fortress is complete

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Ammanas posted:

Thanks for asking, yes I am a huge deal. Appreciate u

If only there was a Jew establishment oligarch that you could vote for, things will really keep trending in your direction

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

were you sobbing uncontrollably as you wrote this post

No, I was trembling with anger like parm said

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Parmesan Basil posted:

There's medication for that.

Are you on meds?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

sweet thursday posted:

Look at Old Family Money McGee here. For the longest time posting like he was a normal just like the rest of us

I'm extremely normal. I love my mom, my country, football, the Pittsburgh Steelers and driving my normal Nissan Titan 4x4.

And Johnny Football

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I can't believe Johnny would disappoint his fans like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

it was mike tomlin who told him and haslam is just really racist

:hehe:

• Locked thread