Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Med School posted:

Got to wait till i get off work to play :negative:

Seriously, this is the longest Friday of my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

How much of an impact does preloading have? I only preloaded the "High impact" one last night somehow, and I don't feel like sitting through the other 3 packs before I play if it really doesn't matter that much and can wait til tonight when I go to sleep.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

where the heck do I go to get my "Divison Spoils", I can't find that poo poo anywhere

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

how do you get BLADE medals? I'm stuck on that for doing the big global quest crap.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Eopia posted:

Not sure about other ways, but one way to do so is to scout other people's characters, raise their scout level to the maximum, it displays a star when you've reached this, then remove them from your party for one medal each time.

Thanks. Is there a cost to this?

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

What's the best way to grind Battle Points, I feel like I'm hoarding them right now because the number goes up so slowly, but I want to max all my dang arts.

Baal posted:

Is the best way to get these golden mortifole feathers just to remove my teammates and go in on the Lake Mortfiles head until all the petals fall off?

The best way is to use reward points on them!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Warren posted:

I've also uploaded my own images, here that aren't from a phone.

Are these already gone for some reason?

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Warren posted:

Uhhh... should be good now.

Thanks. Great upgrade.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Hello, is this thing on?

Am I all alone?

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Louisgod posted:

Well more than anything flipping to the Japanese dubs is confusing since, y'know, you can't understand it and all. Unless you can, I guess.

I'd highly encourage you to keep the English VA on because all the characters give truly great performances.

are you really feeling it

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Louisgod posted:

The vocals in the music of XBX were embarrassingly terrible, I don't care what anybody says. Nonsensical shoehorned story driven lyrics that lacked depth and got old after the first time on a two minute loop is not a good fit for a game where you have to hear the songs dozens of times over. Having the mech song start and stop every time you did something mech related was a terrible design choice.

That said, the main overworld themes during the night and day were really good. Noctilum's main theme needed another three minutes tacked on to it as the loop was too short but really outside that, the main zone's themes were memorable and blended well with the game.

Give me the chanting mantra you heard in themes like Satorl Marsh night and the main XBX theme any day over "THE WIND B-ROWS HARD IN DECEMBER" 10th grade poem quality lyrics and I'll be happy. How anybody could choose the music in XBX over the beautifully layered music put together by some of the same people that scored old Final Fantasy games is beyond me.

Ace+ is amazing and I hope they bring them back for a new Xenoblade game. Their Iwata Asks interview is an interesting read.

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/wii/xenoblade/0/0

that''s just sawano's style dude

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

HELLO

IS THIS THING ON

AM I ALL ALONE

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

damnit im totally gonna rebuy all my wiiu games on switch, you win again reggie

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

(except mario kart 8)

edit whoops wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

man. I jumped back into X the other day after taking ~6 months off or so (I got to chapter 10 then got real busy with life)

I don't remember how any of this poo poo works or anything oh god

• Locked thread