Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Inferior Third Season posted:

They were just a fledgling group in 2013. Now they occupy significant chunks of land, have killed a poo poo ton of people, have committed terrorist acts in Europe, threaten terrorist acts against the U.S, and we have done about as much as we can with airstrikes already.

There are lots of reasons to be against sending ground troops into the middle east. Because the president said he wouldn't two years ago is not one of them.

Not to mention that special forces conduct a poo poo load of covert missions that require their boots to be on the ground, and more than likely behind enemy lines that we don't even know about. Obama admitting that he's putting them in the field and using them beyond training / targeting missions is actually a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Val Helmethead posted:

Well, pack it in folks. I guess the government is what makes people Transsexuals. We already knew it forced men to use women's bathrooms, but this is just ridiculous.

Do you think they send out notices when you've been government mandated for a sex change, or you just stumble on it one day?

The FEMA death mobile appears outside of your door.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

SedanChair posted:

Then we're not talking about a legal distinction, we're talking about choosing to use a "shorthand" term with no legal meaning which is presented to the American public as meaning "American troops of any kind who walk on the ground in theater" and then, when that implicit promise is broken, to retreat into the legal definition. Do you agree that it is deceptive?

So using a term as it's been used for decades in the manner that it's been use for decades is wrong?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

zoux posted:

It's actually people, I'm afraid.

If only there was a solution for such things...

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Thump! posted:

Yeah, more than likely.

Everyone wants to praise the troops, even though they're the worst :smith:

The Navy and Coast Guard aren't as bad as the Marines and Air Force... maybe the Army is better to but probably not.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
Re: Alt history.

CA has a metric gently caress-ton of oil and basically cancels out what the gulf states (minus Texas) produce. Texas however is literally a petrol-state and produces something like 1/2 of all US oil.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

mdemone posted:

And March 2014 is Russia seizing Crimea. Of course, that's a sensible response.

Gun owners are sensible? :v:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
There really needs to be a "dayswithoutamassshooting" page that's similar to the http://iscaliforniaonfire.com/ page.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

JT Jag posted:

I'm just gonna guess the shooters are Neo Nazis who killed the autistic kids because they are genetically impure.

I can't really think of any other 'rational' motive for this attack.

Disgruntled former employee might be it as well since the IE still has a shaky economy and good medical jobs don't exactly grown on trees out there.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Slate Action posted:

Is there an event could happen that would lead to some kind of gun control legislation being implemented (even something relatively minor like mental health screening as part of background checks)? Or are we now 100% immune to any mass shooting event of any severity changing the status quo?

1000 kids killed at a school shooting... teachers don't count.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

JT Jag posted:

gently caress this shooter, not for the deaths he caused, but for the inevitable legislative response.

Watch the NRA start a loving war.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

SquadronROE posted:

Well well well, the War on Christmas is real after all.

Liberal shooter confirmed. :haw:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Well, some people were advocating for doubling down on bullet proof vests for students and concealed carry for adults, so there's that.

With all these shootings and and people helpless to do anything about it, you'd think we were in Burundi, not a country number one in GDP in the world.

Google bulletproof whiteboards... then imagine school drills of kids forming a testudo to help bring you back from the brink of rage.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

haveblue posted:

Maybe this would finally be the motivation to make guns harder to obtain.

No, it would be blamed on Obama and his open border policies for Mexicans and refugees. :freep:

Never mind that a Texas state rep has literally said that they don't want Syrian refugees because guns are too easy to obtain in their state.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Doctor Butts posted:

what

what the gently caress does this even mean?

Erick Erickson is a massive rear end in a top hat, hth.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

pathetic little tramp posted:

Or...

Inland Regional Services

A very dumb sovereign citizen.

Nahh, it's pretty much spelled out on the buildings and signs that it's the Inland Regional Services. (I went there when I shattered my nose during a water polo game)

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Radbot posted:

I'm pretty sure ISIS wouldn't shoot up San loving Berdoo when LA is a few miles away.

So is camp pendleton, coronado naval base, and san onofre nuclear plant.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

FourLeaf posted:

Jesus christ 14+ dead?

They're with Jesus now actually. mistakesintomiracles.jpg

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

FourLeaf posted:

Oh gently caress off.

E: Ugh. I know that was a joke. I'm just upset. Sorry.

I live about 90 minutes away from this and have been treated at the medical center next door. I mean I have to laugh at this because the alternative (i.e. reality both that it happened and the response) is way loving more depressing.

JT Jag posted:

Key and Peele ended because Obama needs to start employing Luther the Anger Translator irl

The correspondence dinner with Luther was legit.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

What gun control legislation are you guys even thinking about? This happened in California, the state with the toughest gun laws. What else would be effective, and more than just a gesture to score points?

The north hollywood shootout was also in CA. It's easy as poo poo to get guns into CA when AZ is right loving next door dipshit.

e: especially if your white since none of the AZ -> CA stops every have ever stopped me or my family after going to the river for almost 30 years

A Winner is Jew fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Dec 2, 2015

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Blowdryer posted:

What is the traditional sense?

Muslims.

Because only Muslims practice traditional terrorism were white people practice seventh day terrorism.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

zoux posted:

Traditional terrorism would be petrol bombs flung by Bolsheviks.

Well now I'm pro-traditional terrorism. :v:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

zoux posted:

Traditional terrorism is between a man and a woman.

Akbar and Eimaan not Aengus and Enya!

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Because if we've learned anything from never-ending gun violence, it's that brown people can't be trusted.

That is literally being argued by Texas republicans as why they don't want refugees.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Right, and the thing at the hospital was Indianapolis.

IIRC that wasn't an active shooter, just someone that brought a gun into a hospital.

What do you mean the US has an unhealthy obsession with guns?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Harry Reid notices that there's a reconciliation bill on the Senate floor to repeal Obamacare and defund PP and cracks his trolling knuckles.

I really will miss him when he retires.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

It's San Bernardino, so there's the ever-present cloud of being terrible hanging over the place.

Joe is 100% right on this. The IE is loving terrible.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Gravel Gravy posted:

It looks like a Ford so I doubt it.

Ford's are actually quite good now.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Like the chance there are multiple meth-fueled domestic violence incidents happening right now in San Bernardino is 100%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMfPR0LRDi0

Tis the season :v:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

JT Jag posted:

Clearly it's three separate lone nuts who happened to carpool.

Smart move on their part with southern california traffic. :v:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

CommieGIR posted:

What? This has to be wrong.

Probably not. The IE is loving horrible and filled with anti-government shitheads.

...and meth labs

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Luigi Thirty posted:

Where's the Facebooks :f5:

Crisis actors are getting sloppy.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

CarterUSM posted:

Listening to the speech tones and cadences of a traffic reporter talk about the detours and traffic disruptions caused by the live killing of two suspects in a mass-shooting is just surreal.

Well I mean yeah... have you even experienced traffic in CA?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Hollismason posted:

With the last shooting it was kind of obvious what the motive was. This , who loving knows?

Anti-government most likely since there is a huge libertarian / free man movement in the IE.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Does Alex Jones think this was a FALSE FLAG?

Yes, of course he does.

I would be legit shocked if the shooters weren't among his rabid fan base knowing the area.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

So they managed to find a resident of San Bernardino to interview.

How many teeth was he missing, he probably from out of town if there weren't any.

Hollismason posted:

Yes, I am aware of that but they specifically targeted the Department of Health ,which to me doesn't seem like a target really is it? I mean sure you'd think city government or something, but this?

Soft government target?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Jesus dude were you born there or something?

The IE is basically the worst part of CA.

Yes I'm saying it's even worse than Orange Country. Even worse than South Orange County.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Darko posted:

Nothing is worse than Anaheim.

Fontana. :colbert:

Riverside. :colbert:

Corona. :colbert:

Temecula. :colbert:

Moreno Valley. :colbert:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Inland Empire is great as it makes the Modesto area rest of the state and most of the south look a whole hell of a lot better.

FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Barstow, Apple Valley, Chino

Basically the worst parts of the bible.

• Locked thread