Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Jonas Albrecht posted:

So what's the odds on December being the month that Trump deflates?

It's going to happen in almost exactly two weeks. At least, according to Jeb!'s campaign. And have they ever been known for unwarranted enthusiasm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah sure it will go to wounded warriors. i loving doubt it.

Trump is a warrior for the American people, and CNN has wounded him so.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

I wonder, if someone goes into a gun shop and says give me three rifles, four shotguns and two handguns, are they any more likely to be looked at by the FBI or whoever than if they go to nine different gun shops and buy one each?

I would think the latter is more suspicious, since it seems like they're trying to buy them discreetly instead of discretely.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

It was pretty bleak that when he started talking about a recent mass shooting I wasn't sure which one he was talking about until he said "San Bernardino".

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Trump will demand $5 million to allow Time to pick him as person of the year.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Fried Chicken posted:

Actually, did Rubio even make it on the Virginia ballot? As of 1 pm today he hadn't submitted his signatures, and the deadline was 5 pm

Looks like he made it just under the wire.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Logikv9 posted:

UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.

I guess you can't accept solar power if you don't accept the sun.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

quote:

The DOJ is suspending payments under this program due to budget cuts included in the recent spending bill.

Would've been nice if the reason was "this is awful and incredibly prone to abuse," and not "we, the beast, have been starved."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

hangedman1984 posted:

Yeah, but a good thing for a bad reason is still a good thing right?

Mostly, except going by the end of the article it sounds like the DOJ wants to restore it the second they get their budget restored.

In different circumstances, I'd be worried about the GOP campaigning on "look, spending cuts ended this abusive big government practice!" But with cops complaining there's no way they'll go for that.

• Locked thread