Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Luigi Thirty posted:

In case there was any doubt left: the county clerk's office said that a clerical error put F instead of M for the shooter's gender.

B-b-b-but, what about what Ted Cruz said?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

GalacticAcid posted:

Tomorrow's Daily News

The NY Daily News has been amazing ever since they hired Shaun King.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

On Terra Firma posted:

Does anyone actually read it? I had never heard of it until images of the prayer cover made the rounds last week.

It's the fourth most widely circulated newspaper in the country according to Wikipedia, so I'm guessing some people read it.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Alzion posted:

This has gone off topic enough so I won't go through 10 billion examples and exceptions to the rule.

Here is my point, The general trend is getting to more frequent releases of full title games with with larger percentages of reused assets and smaller incremental improvements in each release. This has come to be because games have become far more complex and expensive to build from the ground up, and because publishers have found that the consumer base is willing to engage in this monetization scheme.

Who loving cares why are you guys talking about this please stop.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

PleasingFungus posted:

I have a question for anyone in this thread who knows (which is to say, probably Joementum): who is the blissful man in the bottom-right corner of this article's header photo?

Clearly it's Martin Freeman.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Rent-A-Cop posted:

I am deeply offended that the minimum wage line cook employed by whichever prison food contractor my school hired to churn out bachelor chow for the hungover masses can't make authentic pho.

Are most universities really this bad at food service? I went to school in Oklahoma and even our poo poo school made an effort to have legitimate international food in the food courts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

My Imaginary GF posted:

I think you'll find a significant portion of Americans support carpet-bombing locations within KSA, BI NOW.

And a third of GOP voters want to bomb a fictional country from a Disney cartoon. It doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Edit: drat you, BI NOW! *shakes fist*

• Locked thread