Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

how the gently caress do i get nico minoru

also, superior spock owns and i recommend doctor octopus in and out of that costume. spidey is okay but superior is kickass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

If you don't know who to get, get Doctor Octopus

he's the most fun dude

And then later you can upgrade him to superior Spidey

But the important thing is eight limb fat man owns

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

How long is the boost event thing?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Just turning the settings from high to medium made everything run better battery and heat wise with no change to frame rate or graphics I can see

There's no reason to leave it on high

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

more people should friend me I'm kelpplankton ingame

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

So I should use my rank 4 ticket on one of the harder-to-rank-up characters like Nico or Shulk, right? Just hold onto it until they need it?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Drythe posted:

Do you like Nico? If so you should rank her up since she's hard as gently caress to level. At rank 5 she gets a clone skill which helps a gently caress load with survivability and damage, just like every clone skill. They are usually rank 6 abilities.

I don't have her yet but I want to pick her up. If the tickets have an expiration date then I should probably use it on someone I already have though.

But she seems cool from the test room mode thing.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

vulturesrow posted:

So is there any option besides MODOK for my first 3* pull?

Doc Ock is really rad and I like him

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I whaled and paid like a whole $10 and got the Nico pack from the shop and she's super rad. Can't wait to get her maxed out and I'm looking forward to seeing what her new costume does when it's added.

Also managed to grind my way to getting Loki and I think I might be doing a magic team if there's someone else to throw in alongside Nico and Loki who works well. Doctor Strange isn't in this yet is he?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

dont make me the leader of anything

being the leader of things sucks

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Man Loki is rad. I wish he had a costume. Agent of Asgard please, throw in some sword melee move or something

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

punchymcpunch posted:

All we need to know is what level kelp and/or plankton is and we can deduce the rest.

im vip level 2

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Erdricks posted:

Why are there what seems to be three different types of hero levels (numbers stars and mastery).

number is their actual level

stars unlock additional abilities (and also gate some stuff behind X stars)

mastery boosts your Leader Ability. i am not sure if it also does something else?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

This seems like a really good patch. Digging that new Spidey uniform both in looks and maybe in utility depending on how good that is. I just picked up AoU cap today though and I should have held out. Still waiting on Bucky to get a uniform though, rip. Starting to get a Cap/Falcon/Bucky team together and it should be cool.

But I'm going to want to get a Gwen/Miles/Spidey team together too. Or maybe Gwen/Miles/Superior. Not sure.

And that Nico uni is a must.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

now we know why ICR wanted everyone to play this game

hes a plant

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

pictured: ICR, known plant

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

how much longer is this maintenance

i want to spider some mans

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Tiny Chalupa posted:

I have none of those heroes at 4 stars :/

You just have to own them, I think? The star requirement is just for who you can use.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Doin a Spider-Team, best leader? Got Doc Ock (superior spidey), Spiderman, and Gwen

They're all 4+ stars so not sure I'd want to swap in Silk or Miles for a while

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Drythe posted:

Gwen's leadership skill is really good if I recall

e: Yea, out of those three I would go with Gwen

Rad, thanks. She seemed good but I wanted to make sure.

Her web-swing kick move is crazy looking too.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i still need more friends so send me friend invites

i am kelpplankton in-game

Also, Uniforms We Need:

- Buckycap for Winter Soldier, for triple-cap teams with Cap and FalCap. more shields MORE SHIELDS

- Iron Spider for Spidey that changes him to Blast. webs and repulsors what could be better

- Agent Venom for Venom, full on Doc Ock->Superior Spidey style skill changes and stuff. 100% need asap

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

most optimal way to spend $50 on whaling out?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

ICR got me to spend an extra $10 without even trying

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

five star spider-gwen yalllllllllllllllllllll

Whaling For Waifus the new hit reality series coming this fall to Fox

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Mr Hootington posted:

They are running out of waifus. Gender swap is all we have left. Soon we will have the furry versions. That is a double edged sword. Peter porker and throg on one hand. Monkey speedball on the other. Maybe we would get ms. Lion

they will never run out of waifus they just keep creating new ones

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Marvel Heroes is probably the last game they allowed to do Xmen and F4 stuff, everything else is going to end up being without for a long time. Even Avengers Alliance 2, a followup to a game based around a lot of Xmen and Doctor Doom stuff, is going without any mutants or F4 characters. Never gonna happen in here.

At least there's a lot of other stuff to pull from these days

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

sakeyake posted:

What about Contest of Champions? They seem to have no problem using X-Men/mutants. They're just not featured in the ads.

I'm not sure on that one. The other stuff (Marvel Heroes, Puzzle Quest) predate the no-mutants-or-f4 mandates. It's possible CoC was just in development for a long time and predates it too?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i slept through Whale Day, bringing shame to my family. and then im at work for the other half of it. so i'll probably just do the new years ones i guess

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

become a Cosmic Whale today

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Thor's package is very impressive, honestly

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Got $40 in iTunes bucks for Christmas, here I come sales

Singularity is the true whale waifu, the embodiment of cosmic today, and must be maxed

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

the real pyramid scheme reward is the friends you make along the way

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

fadam posted:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've read through the OP and poked around in the game and I can't figure it out. How do I recruit someone if I have their Biometrics?

Go to your roster and select them from the list. It'll ask if you want to unlock them.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Kingpin in his iron armor is really rad, he is not a high priority for me to pick up but i'm looking forward to it just from seeing what he can do in other parts of the game

Do we know if there's any ETA on Star Lord getting a 6* power and some reworking to his stuff? I've been leveling him, racon, and coulson as my C-team lately and I like how they play together but they all feel kind of clunky

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

baram. posted:

sorry i meant the one where you buy things in the store and get some green token which you can trade 20 of for a 6* mega rank up ticket.

yeah that ended already, it's not going on anymore

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Can we get a list of like top 5 or 10 leader skills? I'm just not sure who's got good stuff

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

32 Sharon Carter. Could do worse I guess but I have no interest in using her.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

if you like spidey but want more AoE, try Silk or Gwen because they turn into weird blenders and murder everything

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Holyshoot posted:

Sorry to go off topic but is that lego game going to be fun? Will they have all their powers? I might pick it up.

basically every Lego game is really good, they're just kind of samey if you play more than two or three of them. it's a pretty refined gameplay formula but it doesn't get changed up much

it should be pretty good, the marvel and DC lego games usually have the best character variety and everyone does unique stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

twistedmentat posted:

Hey if you want a Tapped out like game with amusing younger versions of Marvel characters, Avengers Academy is out. Don't blame me when you blow real money to get Spider-Woman.

is this only out on android? i cant find it on the iOS store

as a game with kamala khan in it i will spend millions of dollars to get her to be the toppest tier

• Locked thread