Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I don't think there will ever be a 2 state system in Israel.

The partisan polarization will lead to even worse humanitarian crimes. I mean Israel calls bombing other countries "Mowing the Lawn" That would be like if every once and a while we reoccupied the south Operation Jade-Helm is not a valid example of this:heritage:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Dec 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My Imaginary GF posted:

I agree. Israel is one nation, the eternal homeland of Judaism.

Yeah I think Israel should look more like this

I'm okay with the jews being the vindicators of Constantinople as long as it isn't the turkish hordes

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My Imaginary GF posted:

You forgot to include the Jewish kingdoms in Yemen and Ethiopia.

Colonies*

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My Imaginary GF posted:

You wanna make a bet on that?

Because Gaza will still be there in 50 years.

As an Israeli colony with how the liberation has been going so far

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Why don't we just give Gazans and west bankers Sinai and leave judeland to judes.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

team overhead smash posted:

Please show me the stats for how all 12 million Palestinians, without exceptions, have been violent.

Super interested in seeing you try to explain how this isn't blatant racism, what with you painting an entire ethnicity as the violent "other" in a manner which I'm sure you wouldn't for a moment accept if the situation were reversed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwyImK6KCTc

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

A Terrible Person posted:

Just out of curiosity, how many Israeli homes have been destroyed due to their occupants being suspected of terrorism?

Most of the settlers in Gaza lost their homes.

Israel is at their Manifest Destiny. Its very American of them to desire the west lands to be liberated for the future of all jewish peoples.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cat Mattress posted:

The existence of Israel is threatened by the idea that Palestinians are human people.

Actually they aren't because they aren't even considered citizens.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The Insect Court posted:

If you're looking for people who can explain why they dehumanize their enemy and legitimize violence even against peaceful civilians, you should probably talk to some of the usual suspects in the I/P thread. Haven't seen the documentary, is there a point where they discuss how young Palestinians in the West Bank can be before they're too young to be killed? Do they constantly make comparisons between Palestinians and the Third Reich to try to justify their hatred?

The warsaw ghetto uprising was an act of terror according to you

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

ANIME AKBAR posted:

No matter how hard the retaliation is, Hamas is still going to have rockets and mortars, and the will to use them will only grow stronger.

Israel loves when Hamas proves that Gaza is terrorism HQ against the Jews.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

https://electronicintifada.net/content/fraud-fit-king-israel-zionism-and-misuse-mlk/4373

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

An israeli fighter jet was spotted near MS804.. it hit mach 2.3 before flying off 2 minutes after the plane lost radar tracking.

They fired an unguided rocked at it.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

https://news.vice.com/article/egyptair-says-flight-from-paris-to-cairo-is-missing

http://twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/733274534292381696/photo/1

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Soon after Liebermen became Israel’s Defense Minister in January 1933, he began instituting policies that isolated Palestinians and subjected them to persecution. Among other things, Netayahu's Ultra-Right Government, which espoused extreme Israeli nationalism and anti-islam, commanded that all Palestinian businesses be boycotted and all Palestinians be dismissed from civil-service posts. In May 2016, the writings of Palestinian and other “un-Israeli” authors were burned in a communal ceremony at Tel-Avivs’s Synagogue. Within two years, Israeli businesses were publicly announcing that they no longer serviced Palestinians.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Main Paineframe posted:

On Friday, Liberman said the Iran deal was comparable to the Munich Agreement. Yesterday, he apologized to anyone who understood his remarks as being a literal comparison to the Munich Agreement and claimed that the media had propagated a misunderstanding. It's widely thought that he was forced into announcing that half-apology by pressure from Netanyahu and others, since his original statement was made at a particularly bad time: Eisenkot was in the US to get an honorary Medal of Honor and Israeli officials were also in the US working on finalizing the military aid package, so Netanyahu wanted to avoid antagonizing the US at least until the ink is

It is a Munich Agreement. Those secret protocols that allowed Iran to keep larger quantities of usable nuclesr material.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Why havent Muslim Countries actively voiced to Hamas that they want them to quit terrorism as a political tactic?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Isnt Holodomor just as unique?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Avshalom posted:

the one and only difference is that we were given our own country in the aftermath of the war, because there was historically a proven jewish claim on that area of land and because it suited the christian fundamentalists's apocalyptic canon to have the nation re-established and also because there are a lot of people who genuinely don't want to see us exterminated and understand that yes, we really do need our own country to represent us and support from powerful nations so we can protect ourselves. the poles had their own country already, the romani people's geographical origin hasn't been traced more specifically than "somewhere around the north of india", i wish lgbtqi people could have their own country but obviously it wasn't an option in the 1940s, and so on. but if one of those groups had somehow been given a whole country and that country was also both inhabited by and surrounded by pre-existing populations that despised them, that country's narrative would be very similar

So each country should only have 1 race or 1 sex type si they are represented correctly? What are you a Nazi

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

eSports Chaebol posted:

The Holodomor wasn't even the only quasi-planned starvation enacted by the leader of a World War II power maniacally focused on feeding his country's troops at the expense of a local populace.

Yeah but 6-20 million people died.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Oct 30, 2016

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Why is it such a problem for Israelies to flip houses in Palestine? If the house is a bombed out shithole, why not let them re-furnish it?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lets say, hypothetically that yes, hamas is partly organizing these demonstrations. Does that mean that Hamas feels militarily ready to once again face an Israeli incursion? What seems confusing to me is, if Hamas is orchestrating these demonstrations, why do so at such a height of US eyes on Israel?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Drone_Fragger posted:

you can use fuel to make fire. That makes it a terrorist instrument with no legitimate civilian uses. Just like cement, power tools, bricks, medicine, etc.

Also food. You see if we give food to Palestinians they may throw it at us and force us to pull a full week of indiscriminate bombing sorties

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

eSports Chaebol posted:

to be an edgelord in the past ive joked about how "human rights" are just an anti-semitic conspiracy

oops
HUMAN RIGHTS IS CODE FOR ANTI WHITE(semites)

I am surprised however, that Bibi isn't Trump's election lawyer seeing as he's frauding the entire country much more successfully than trump

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Fascism? We aren't fascist! We vote every 6 months! How can that be fascist

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

mila kunis posted:

If someone has a good history of the israeli left / what happened to them I'd love to read it

Consumed by right wing populiam. And once the soviets were influencing Egypt they became an out of favor proposition for the Israeli people who were being ramped up due to the yom kippur etc.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kanine posted:

is it a very hot take for me to say that if israel had allied with the soviet bloc instead of the usa during the cold war, americans generally wouldnt give a poo poo about the holocaust, and antisemitism would be just as acceptable in american society as islamaphobia and other bigotries

Its really not in 2020. I mean only smoothbrain saving private ryan is the weekly movie boomers don't know that the US was declining entry of jewish refugees just the same as other allied countries. They believed some were nazi loving spies which is flat bullshit and definitely they could have temporarily interned them to prevent spying. Its flatly anti-semitism

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Has anyone watched the documentary about ramallah called "Mayor" yet

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

VideoGameVet posted:

I keep waiting for Bibi to be utterly defeated and I keep getting disappointed.

The problem is if bibi is defeated the ultra orthodox israelis will take over.

(If im wrong here please correct me)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

By popular demand posted:

The ultra orthodox aren't popular outside their small sphere of influence, but there's a chance for the government to go HARD right. We should all be worried about that.

That's what i was trying to get at. I saw videos of a nationalist rally that looked to have ill intent. I wonder if this Netanyahu thing goes sideways and a hard right swing is had, would we see actual pogroms?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

This must be a targeted action by Bibi. He cant form a majority so spark an intifada and the majority will come to you. Every time he has an election coming up there's a big military action uptick. The Israeli army must believe they are ready to fight Hamas toe to toe if they're going to allow something like firing into a mosque like this which they know full well will trigger a response.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Bibi Bibi Bibi.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Reports of massive barrages on telaviv over the last few hours with the Israeli air force bombing buildings all over Gaza, mainly large housing complexes and semi critical infrastructure. Not to give no credit where it is due, but hamas is doing a fine job of overwhelming Iron dome as they have said they would attempt to since the thing came about.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1392183704986996744

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 02:47 on May 12, 2021

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Israeli army says that carried out a targeted assassination against the head of Hamas' military intelligence and his deputy

(If anyone can validate the next statement please say something)
reports that messages are being passed by Egypt between Hamas and Israel, and Israel doesn't want ceasefire in light of today's rocket barrages

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 03:27 on May 12, 2021

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

PT6A posted:

It's ridiculous. I see things like "well the Palestinians should aim for military targets!"

Bitch, I bet if they had access to technology to allow them to do that, they'd do it! As it is, they really have no choice but to launch and hope for the best in the face of an ongoing military assault by a much better-equipped and trained force. They are acting not out of malice, but desperation!

Palestinians are firing rockets at oil refineries and oil pipelines. So they are hitting military targets. And hamas hasnt activated yet so be prepared for that aspect of this now that Israel has declined the ceasefire request.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Another night of leveling every building in the country that stands more than 3 stories.

I believe this is a targeted effort to reduce the height of gaza. If the buildings are no more than 3-5 stories tall it's much easier to secure than buildings that could host 10 levels of sniper or MG or rocket nests.

The US is now complicit in this uptick of the conflict (hahaha dont tell me they have been since day one I know.) in a way that will most likely fuel Bibi just running a new election to re-set the table for his majority.

Now, For the claims that Hamas isn't targeting meaningful targets.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1392551799144415232

quote:

Russia has spoken with Hamas, hamas is willing to stop the conflict. Remember israel denied this a day ago when Egypt was transmitting messages from Palestine to israel.
The Russian deputy foreign minister held talks with the deputy chairman of Hamas. He said that Hamas is ready to stop actions against Israel on a reciprocal basis

quote:

Israel has informed countries, including Egypt, of its refusal to stop the raids on Gaza

https://twitter.com/i/status/1392540345607544833

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 06:14 on May 13, 2021

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

More than 500 Palestinians have been injured by the continued bombings. At least 20 high capacity buildings have been leveled. Gaza is being reduced in height day by day, Much easier to project an occupation over an area that doesn't have a building over 3 stories standing as guard towers can be towering over them. Especially with the Israeli tech sector. Expect gun turrets on 100Ft towers to be scanning the Gaza strip and terminating anyone who the Israelis deem a threat

The right wing groups are yelling for the expulsion of Palestinians into the gaza strip only. Which would basically turn the strip into a massive disease vector with a huge population density and zero facilities to support anything.

We're loving seeing it. Israel's casualties in this measure in what, like 3 dead? This is a completely calculated move especially since Bibi can actually bomb his political enemies and blame palestine for it. Seriously. Thats the bargaining chips he's playing with. The IDF/Mossad have infiltrated many of these groups and know their movements in and out of Israel.

THis is loving nuts, and it kicked off in such a rapid way.

A Pro-Israel person asked me this question a few minutes ago, thinking I would be strawmanned out of my statement that Israel is going full blut and boden

"Does ISrael have a cult of state and a culture revolving solely around the power of the army/police?"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 05:24 on May 14, 2021

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Epicurius posted:

Current numbers as per NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/violence-between-israel-hamas-shows-no-sign-slowing-n1267055

is 65 Palestinians dead, 300 injured, 6 Israelis dead, 200 injured.

Old news.

In Gaza: the death toll rose to 103, including 27 children and 11 women, and 580 injuries were recorded

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

A client saw my last name and congratulated me on Israel "getting rid o the Arabs".

Solid stuff.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

119 killed, including 27 minors, and 600 wounded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ever notice all these times someone creates an ethnostate they she'll their neighbors and call it defense