Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bouquet
Jul 14, 2001

cinci zoo sniper posted:

It would indeed be insane for builds that stack single attribute.

What about builds that stack every attribute, eh? funman, you have the chance to make the world's first slightly better than mediocre Pillar of the Caged Gods build.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bouquet
Jul 14, 2001

rap music posted:

I'm seeing a lot of synergy in the build but nobody has really done anything similar in the official forums which leads me to believe it's utter shite. I think I'm just gonna try it and see.

Are you wanting to hit people with your flaming stick, shoot them with fire from a distance, shoot them with fire up close, or have totems do any of the above? All of those could fall into the "fire inquisitor" category.

Bouquet
Jul 14, 2001

The only time I've crashed recently (maybe ever?) is when I was running a Tempest leaguestone. It was pretty consistent, too. I wonder if others had similar experience and that contributes to it being on the bottom of the list?

• Locked thread