Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/797695427680178176

Kojima just sat and watched every single Tremors movie in succession.

Can't wait for GOTY 2021 Death Stranding to come out.

https://twitter.com/ifeelrave/status/799621703315779584

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

The tentacles coming off the old WW2 planes looked soo cool

th femurs as the side racks on th tanks were so sick too

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

:dogstare:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

T r a v i s posted:

He's the Coldplay of video games. In the same way Coldplay just mimicked Radiohead's The Bends for their whole career while Radiohead moved on to truly groundbreaking stuff, here's H Koje with more mens' asses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaMtsAe4kdI

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Lol I was thinking of playing these again because I tried out Let It Die and it wasn't doing anything for me

theyre both fuckin great, two of my favorite games ever. ig ot killer is dead in some humble bundle but apparently it sucks, so i havent played it yet. i'll have to try it out

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I rented 2 first because the cover looked loving cool and after watching the opening cutscene I popped the disc out and thought "i have to play 1 to figure out what the gently caress this game is about". Then I played 1, got all excited to play 2, booted it up and it still makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and I got compeltely trolled

lmao

my favorite troll in those gmes is how the pre-release hype for 2 was all about how youd get to play as the last boss of the first game and i got hype as poo poo for a vergil-style alternate playstyle. then it turns out you play as him for one super gimmcky boss fight and he never shows up again. he even kills 2 bosses offscreen for you and you dont get to play as him

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The fast-forwarded exposition at the end of 1 where if you slow it down its actually 100% coherent and relevant

wait wht. that fuckin owns

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*opens console* Player.ActivateDevMode

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Metal Gear Survive is: FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Metal Gear Heroes!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I won't splatter your asses with my heartless seed. I will always be inside you

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

The La Li Lu Le Land??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011