Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
sprinting is so fun when you witness your progress, and you dont have to do it so often, but is hard to keep up when u live in a depressing neighborhood and its winter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
wat r u guys trying to prove being competitive distance runners. how high does it get u. who sucks ur dick.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i can run rly fast for long periods of time & i think that's cool in itself, but also i met my qt gf thru running so doubly epic win for me :cool:

:tipshat: the second pt here is the only good answer i got guys. keep tryin

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Who are the weightlifting studs in byob. It takes a license to have guns

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Piso Mojado posted:

it actually doesn't take a license to have guns, compadre.

I didn't know, I'm so sorry :/

Yeah bulking, in a perfect world you wouldn't have to spend 10x as much on red meat, it's for spoiled men really

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

FutonForensic posted:

i lift weights but i'm up to ummmm 110 lbs on squats lmao

i am not very large... l-lmao...

Good poo poo my small feathered friend!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
What r ur favorite back muscle exerciseszzz
Beside pullup

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I want to have my own goddamn pool or live a block from the fuckin beach. Sorry #fitnessrant #water

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
why dont you guys post progress pics D: i'm thirsty

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

you look good dark vin diesel

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Give me recs for a good regular store brand protein powder? i pref dont wanna order online

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

FluffieDuckie posted:

i don't know what you mean by regular store brand. i drink this stuff because i'm a giant taste weenie and it tastes exactly like chocolate milk to me. you can get it lots of places like gnc, vitamin shop, and my computer tells me walmart

yeah thats what i mean by store brand. i'll prol go to GNC or vitaminshoppe but i just wanted to know if its not good to get it at... but if walmarts ok then guess it doesnt matter

the fitness forum is the best i forget about it but i always read it to know why im doing whatever instead of just asking whats the best. they say go cheap

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Piso Mojado posted:

no matter what you get, oder it online cause gnc, etc jack up their prices.

wtf ugh. wtf. doesnt shipping cancel that out/the certainty that street thugs will steal my package

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

my whole body is flushed and tingling from this pre workout someone gave me and it's honestly freaking me out a little bit. afiak though beta alanine is harmless but still, dang

That poo poo is garbage dont take it -fitnes/nutrition friend

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

i flunked out posted:

this definitely doesnt count as fitness but i went on a hike/went birding last saturday in the elkhorn slough, and it was definitely an outdoor activity. dont have a fancy camera so i didnt get any bird pics, but i did get a nice panorama from the spot I ate lunch at:

we went right as the tide started dropping so we saw a good amount of snowy and great egrets, one very large great blue heron, some oystercatchers, a stilt, some avocets, some godwits, and then two greater yellowlegs. There was also a ton of gulls but i didnt really care about them.

hiking is beyond fitness, it's the ultimate thing, you're a cool person, your soul is radiant, let's be friends

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Itt... Declare your pull-up count shamelessly. Boast that poo poo bros, announce it

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I'm too poor to bulk
id have to have 2 servings of powder a day
thats $50 a month :smith:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I need to bulk so I'm the unique one 0:) if you eat a lot enough to get fat even if you're muscle training at like, an equal ratio to your calorie intake.. Then you're just being a monster, I just mean going from skinny to thicc. Like that's just common sense to not eat like a demon pig right. But either way I think a lil fat + muscle is sexy ;3

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

hemale in pain posted:

hemale in pain

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Tusen Takk posted:

my school load this semester is super heavy so I haven't been able to go to the gym nearly as often as I like to, but the great news is that it's given me an opportunity to bulk

I went from 155->195 in the last three months and it's been great

then once summer hits it's back to five mile runs every morning with my dog and picking things up and putting them down at night :3:

what do you like about being thicc and how good do you feel cuz that's a lot

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Tusen Takk posted:

I'm 6'1" so I still look skinny instead of two dimensional but I like feeling bigger and knowing if I were to get assaulted while walking to a brewery in Detroit that I would actually be able to judo flip the shithead instead of feebly attempt to before getting squished like a bug

also my wife really likes it and is super keen on seeing some chiseled abs and rock hard biceps

goals :blush:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
my "erector spinae" is so sore

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
ok

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I am sorry to all the knee-afflicted people of America :911:

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Mar 14, 2016

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

FluffieDuckie posted:

Would it be rude for me to go ask him if he's injured in any way?

no he is a beginning work out boy like me and you would break his soul. do you want to go around breaking souls. pls reconsider

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
how do i get the heartbreakingly hot trainer guys to notice me without working hard?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
those beautiful creatures wear these tight pants and their butts are bigger than my head. :(

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

mmmm

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

I.N.R.I posted:

You could stab them

I have an appt with edward tomorrow. His arms are like two giant elbowed dicks

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Edward lowkey made me cry walking home, I'm really conflicted right now

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I have about 0 motivation at gym. Ok not 0, but little enough to consider quitting. I'm a QUITTER!! I have no FOCUS!! NO DRIVE!!

I wish I was just an overweight girl so I can just do cardio!! :cool:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I found out my motivation - dont be aroudn the bgigest men, go to a bigger location
and get the feeling of cumminfg

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Apr 20, 2016

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

hemale in pain posted:

ohhhh!! there was a really hot dude in the gym today just walking about the changing room entirely naked with amazing butt... is it wrong to look at peoples butts when their wandering in front of you naked?

also got to spot for a cute guy.. he was shorter than me but could squat more so kinda hot?

I say look around the other side too :) its the wonders of the swole age.

short strong guys r hawtt

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

MrWillsauce posted:

being gay sounds awesome

:) :) :)

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
havent been to the gym in 10 days. you guys should murder me

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
i'm carrying corpses on my arm bones

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
i might join gold's gym lmao

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
id love to do moving water fun exercise with you rich byob boat having people.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Uxzuigal posted:

Mm, Peatnut butter ftw. Will try to find some of those double fiber breads around. Gonna replace jam/jelly with banana or something though probably. Three it is.
Hopefuly will help me hit 90kg. Been at 87kg since I started lifting about 10 months ago, gained quite alot of muscle, lost quite alot of fat - but Im struggling even keeping 87kg now, and I notice I lack energy because of it.

you're such a beefcake uxz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Ok ima buy some Dumbbells for the first time tomorrow cause going to the gym is honestly bullshit when u beginner and don't have a trainer/you're poor/you hate yourself

and a friend said i don't really hate working out, I'm just frustrated cause everyone else had a head start

and to listen to podcasts instead of music

• Locked thread