Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Putin's stand is Chinese Democracy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
All praise our glorious solar god Rees-Mogg.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lord of the Llamas posted:

Is it just me or does Mac have a thing about older married men being predated upon by large sex hungry spouses?

You'll understand when you're older, lad.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That was the first thing I thought, to be honest. And I don't even necessarily disagree.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Vote ❤ bris? What a subtle way to work in Corbyn's alleged anti-Semitism in a cartoon about Boris Johnson and his alleged islamophobia.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Och off, Mac.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ookiimarukochan posted:

I think that's a racist caricature of Khamenei holding the tail too so it's even worse than you are thinking.

What's racist about it? Looks just like the guy, without any exaggerated face features even. Genuinely interested.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I've been waiting for that awful GRU pun for weeks.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
May is a goon in a well?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
British Political Cartoons 2019: 100% ARSE

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
No foxes or badgers to be found, too. For shame.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's time to remember Mac's 'a good cartoon'.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am the Brezhnev.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Wow, amazing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

V. Illych L. posted:

is it proper to address the queen as "madam"? i would have thought brenda'd insist on "your majesty"

You only have to call her Your Majesty at the start of the conversation. After that it's expected you address the Queen as Madam.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

goatface posted:

Only Your Maj on first meeting, I think, then you're meant to switch to ma'am-rhymes-with-ham.

e:f,b. We are all protocol nerds. Eat the rich.

When eating the rich, one must use the pick or fork to spear pieces, and, if provided, dip them into butter.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It's a penis.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He's got a head like a loving orange.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I have no idea what Paul is trying to say. I get the analogy, but the caption is well enigmatic.

Seems pretty clear to me. One day people will wonder how a despicable show like Jeremy Kyle could ever be allowed to air.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

StarkingBarfish posted:

obligatory gently caress off bob, but thomas' rees-mogg has to win some kind of an award for looking absolutely nothing like rees-mogg.

Anthony Head as Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Simon Cowell?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dabir posted:

Ditto the Thomas, but for different reasons.

I assume Thomas has just learnt about this:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-49162116

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Pilchenstein posted:

Bob is such a loving dipshit. Just incredible boomer energy for a man in his 30s :allears:

What the hell? That can't be right.

Bob posted:

Notable owners of Bob's work include The late David Bowie and Nigel Farage. People are often surprised to discover that Bob is not a slightly overweight, greying middle-aged man. Although he's only 32 years old, those people should rest assured that Bob often feels about 59.

Jesus...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lmao at this Paul Thomas. Indistinguishable from transformation fetish comics on deviantart.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Of all the ailments Thomas could have picked, he of course went with some old timey name that not one person under 60 would ever use.

For a very brief moment I thought he was talking about his actual housemaid and her knee, because, well, there she is right there.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Technowolf posted:

He's not? Can someone translate for this Yank what he's talking about then?

Housemaid's knee is an informal name of knee bursitis, an inflammation of a small sac of fluid in the knee called a bursa.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

goatface posted:

There hasn't been an unemployment office in decades.

Just like goats, they've returned. The nature is healing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Uh-oh, I CAN'T BREATHE is on CHOPPY WATERS!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Angepain posted:

god, this constant retread of the "workshy lazybones skivers who don't want to go into the office solely so they can stay home and do nothing" trope is tiring

My life is not a trope, thank you very much.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

What does he mean, "many years from now"?

In three year I'm going to get a doctorate in 2020 time physics, and I can tell you with certainty, it's already many years from now.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

mrpwase posted:

I know some have tried to rehabilitate George Bush but making him an elf is just ridiculous.

I think he's meant to be a Nosferatu-like vampire.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ookiimarukochan posted:

About half the people in Mac's drawing have their mask beneath their noses. Is that deliberate or does he just not loving know how to wear a mask correctly?

His art style calls for long bulbous noses, and they just can't fit under a mask.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

goatface posted:

Jesus gently caress, how many years ago was Swampy?

He's at it again, so it's topical.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Reveilled posted:

It also looks liek the motto of the Pizza Palace is "Putting the woke into woking" which, like, what does that even mean

I assume it's supposed to be capital w Woking, as in where Andrew claims to have visited Pizza Express as his alibi. As to its supposed wokeness, I don't know. Maybe it's 'work'?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

goatface posted:

Why the gently caress aren't you?

The secret ingredient of Pfizer vaccines is COVID. :ssh:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mr Phillby posted:

Has Paul Thomas left his house since the 90s

I hope not.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Now that you mention it, his art also looks better than usual, too. More variety in characters, stronger grasp on perspective and anatomy. Maybe he quietly subcontracted his work to a younger cartoonist for half the pay.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
SHAM
PAGNE

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That's... an interesting art style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

frankenfreak posted:

His last name is Moran as in "Get a brain, morans!" :aaaaa:

I keep forgetting this fact, and it's always fun when I rediscover it.