Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

"this image aint uploadin in the right way and i just plum give out"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

"this image aint uploadin in the right way and i just plum give out"

you could have, and yet you didn't, and you posted twice about it

you, my son, have the spirit of Doobie within you

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Rambling Robot posted:

doobie was worth every single $ donated by idiot goons.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

just flip it in paint or some poo poo dude jesus

showing less effort than the doobsters in the doobie thread, shameful

here i fixed it

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Pastry of the Year posted:

no, no... that's not true, that's impossible! noooooooooooo

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

Pastry of the Year posted:

doob point oh

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Parallax Scroll posted:

here i fixed it

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Parallax Scroll posted:

here i fixed it

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Parallax Scroll posted:

here i fixed it

god bles this thread

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

netally posted:

Haha that's like the whole Wikipedia entry for Coal Fire. Fascinating town.

why would you ever want your river to be known as coal fire? Let alone your town. Fundee isn't great but its better.

"Hey Billy Jo! Les call dis place Fundee get all them fun folks up in here yee haw!"

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

here i fixed it

haha I finally figured out what Doob's yelp profile pic is.

http://www.yelp.com/user_photos?userid=zxAUJTm_so3Iy5oBZzNYTA

(click on the thumbnail)

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Parallax Scroll posted:

here i fixed it

Thank you.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Shithouse Dave posted:

there are so many pages in this thread i don't know where to look to find out what happened to force the doob to close. was it the lack of business, the lovely hotdogs? a surprise health inspection? the vent hood falling down?

ALl the dying customers needed a place to be buried.

ThePutty posted:

that's all i got

Thank you thats the one I wanted.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Parallax Scroll posted:

here i fixed it

lol

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

If I paid 8 bucks and was served this I would throw it on the floor and walk out.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Sappo569 posted:

Linda Cash Robinson

Every time I see that it makes me think she's a G rolling into the strip club and throwing mad stacks onto the stage

What's always being a day late or a dollar short in a strip club like

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Post the picture where some goon jacked off onto a picture of dubais wife

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

If I paid 8 bucks and was served this I would throw it on the floor and walk out.

Franchising is in the works...

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
my demands are as follows:

1. noni writes another embarrassing, unreadable screed in the time honoured tradition of making everything about batman, the movie that enriched the lives of so many autistic 30 somethings who had yet to reconcile their impotent revenge fantasies with the phrase "wearable tech"

2. soundmonkey writes a sober account of his crimes

3. gbs returns to its natural state

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I think if I ever win the lottery I'll open a restaurant in Reform, AL called Doobie's Doghouse Diner and Doobie will be banned from it. I won't ever go there of course, but I'll pay people handsomely to make it so.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

1. noni writes another embarrassing, unreadable screed in the time honoured tradition of making everything about batman, the movie that enriched the lives of so many autistic 30 somethings who had yet to reconcile their impotent revenge fantasies with the phrase "wearable tech"

Just gonna say this should be enacted because Triticum Guzzler had the greatest burn post against a mod of all time:

"Triticum Guzzler posted:

youll never sustain a sicker burn than the insane + brutal carpet-borne friction from backpedalling after the worm turned on your fucker moron hotdog altriusm. your legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style as you raced from the lego den to the computer room to let people know that your self appointed ambassadorial duties plus the time and money you spent trying to take more professional photographs of ersatz retard hotdogs were all part of your incredible joke. you cannot save face or be even remotely not gay.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Doobs inability to take a non blurry photo was always endearing

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Hahhaa

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Triticum Guzzler posted:

lol

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
i think noni has probably sold his computer by now

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Each one of us here today will at one time in our lives look upon a kickstarter who is in need and ask the same question: We are willing to help the doobster, Lord, but what, if anything, is needed? For it is true we can seldom help those closest to us. Either we don't know what part of ourselves to give or, more often than not, the vent hood we have to give is not wanted. And so it is the doghouse we live with and should know which eludes us. But we can still laugh at them - we can laugh completely without complete understanding.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
I WILL MISS U DOOBIE AND ALSO U TASH. U CAN CALL ME ANYTIME, GOD BLESS U AND GOD BLESS USA!!!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shdUeZjPUz4

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

zoink2000 posted:

Was going to write a nice memorandum about Oobie's on my kitchen counter, but my mustard plum gave out...

God bles.

this is why Doobie threads were verboten in the name of mental health

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I still think the funniest part about this is how his hotdogs were just such an abject failure.

Actually, that's a lie. As ugly and hilarious as the food was, doob and tasha will always be far more unappealing and pathetic.

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

actually he took the hotdogprofits.com test where no matter what you answer it says You have what it takes to be a hot do gprofessor, pay us now to join

to be fair, Doobie scored wayhire than I did on that test

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
Shhh. shhh.. quiet now Doobie. Goodbnight

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

-a day or so later-

"doobies is now closed for good, because i have no interest in trying to keep thing business alive. god bless"

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

There's only 2 cans in that whole fridge?? Doobs knew

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

lmbo

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

does anyone have the gif where the lump in doobie's pants is pumped up and it increases the hotdog length or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ThePutty posted:

does anyone have the gif where the lump in doobie's pants is pumped up and it increases the hotdog length or something

lol i remember that one.

Also still every time i look at this glorious picture. How the gently caress do you retard up a hotdog so bad you cant even balance it properly in the tiny bun so both sides have the same amount sticking out.

• Locked thread