Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Germstore posted:

Please tell me that's real. Please tell me Tasha's Big Stack is real.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

i can't wait for doobie to build a hotdog killdozer and tear down the funeral home

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

this screenshot still blows my mind

the name, the expression, the loving doobie's doghouse sign in the background, the fact that he's in the diner talking to loving goons, it's perfect

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

http://www.smule.com/WayneRobinson5

:911:

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Pastry of the Year posted:

god bless all the hilarious goons that stepped up to leave hilarious comments on the closing post

:jerkbag:

is that psyopmonkey

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Microwaves Mom posted:

So its over guys, tomorrow he starts pulling everythign out and putting it in his truck and drivin away...

Kinda somber, I wonder if the vent hood will come out or if he'll leave it behind.

some say if you listen closely to the wind past 5 pm on a friday, you can still hear the sound of doobie taking orders off the trucker's airwaves

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Minrad posted:

does someone have the picture of like 5 wal-mart Fries. piled high next to a hot dog

is this it

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

zoink2000 posted:

I'm pretty sure I shat that out this morning

piled high

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

that's all i got

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

does anyone have the gif where the lump in doobie's pants is pumped up and it increases the hotdog length or something

• Locked thread