Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Alright you guys, I finally bit the bullet: I'm selling my beloved, sainted, legendary NIKON DF's!

There are two, one black, one silver. Come, look!

See an album here with 360 views!
http://imgur.com/a/KvzVO

Here are the assorted accessories between the two: 3 OEM batteries, 2 wasabi batteries, 2 OEM chargers, 1 Wasabi charger, 1 TetherTools cord (cracked but functional). Since the 2 wasabi's hold about 2/3 the amount of charge of the OEM's, One camera will get 2 OEM's & tether cord, the other will get 1 OEM & 2 wasabi's. I have the original paperwork for both, and a box for whoever wants it.

Mileage:
Black @65,432 Silver @35,431
I had to have the black one's shutter replaced somewhere in the low 50k's, Nikon apparently did not reset the shutter count :shrug: You can find my posts bitching about this incident in the nikon thread about 4-6 months ago, and I can provide a copy of the paperwork if necessary.

Mostly complete Damage :spergin: because I was an inspector at Adorama for a while:
The Silver body has way more scratches on the bottom plate, and is missing the eye piece. previous owner kept the hoodman eye cup and couldn't locate the original one. The eyepiece is thus exposed but cleans up with q-tips and windex, I hardly notice and new eyepieces are pretty cheap. The thumb grip is coming up right at the edge of the camera. I have never owned a nikon that didn't do this, mostly because I have sweaty goofy hands. It's also missing the PC plug cover and the hot shoe cover. The supersonic cleaner thing is audible, not sure if that's bad. C+
The Black body has zero body scratches, but has a smudge on the M and A of the MASP dial and 2 enamel specks. A-
All the switches and dials work correctly, top and rear LCD's are clean and free of cracks. The sensors are great, I could probably stand to clean them because it's been a while. Focus appears to be accurate on both of them.

Pricing (shipped):
Black: $1800
Silver: $1600

It's the lightest FF body, with the best low light performance, 16 megapixels. street photographers :getin:

I am also looking to pick up a D750 (or D810) if anyone's inexplicably unloading them.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jan 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Alright you guys, I finally bit the bullet: I'm selling my beloved, sainted, legendary NIKON DF's!

Here are the assorted accessories between the two: 3 OEM batteries, 2 wasabi batteries, 2 OEM chargers, 1 Wasabi charger, 1 TetherTools cord (cracked but functional). Since the 2 wasabi's hold about 2/3 the amount of charge of the OEM's, One camera will get 2 OEM's & tether cord, the other will get 1 OEM & 2 wasabi's. I have the original paperwork for both, and a box for whoever wants it.

Mileage:
I had to have the black one's shutter replaced somewhere in the low 50k's, Nikon apparently did not reset the shutter count :shrug: You can find my posts bitching about this incident in the nikon thread about 4-6 months ago, and I can provide a copy of the paperwork if necessary.

Mostly complete Damage :spergin: because I was an inspector at Adorama for a while:
The Silver body has way more scratches on the bottom plate, and is missing the eye piece. previous owner kept the hoodman eye cup and couldn't locate the original one. The eyepiece is thus exposed but cleans up with q-tips and windex, I hardly notice and new eyepieces are pretty cheap. The thumb grip is coming up right at the edge of the camera. I have never owned a nikon that didn't do this, mostly because I have sweaty goofy hands. It's also missing the PC plug cover and the hot shoe cover. The supersonic cleaner thing is audible, not sure if that's bad. C+
The Black body has zero body scratches, but has a smudge on the M and A of the MASP dial and 2 enamel specks. A-
All the switches and dials work correctly, top and rear LCD's are clean and free of cracks. The sensors are great, I could probably stand to clean them because it's been a while. Focus appears to be accurate on both of them.

Pricing (shipped):
Black: $1800 $1700
Silver: $1600 $1500

It's the lightest FF body, with the best low light performance, 16 megapixels. street photographers :getin:

I am also looking to pick up a D750 (or D810) if anyone's inexplicably unloading them.

Let's try to get these dudes out the door.

Also interest check: Lumopro lp180 strobe with a godox pb960 battery pack, also various westcott apollo softboxes for getting your strobist on, and a profoto pro globe.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jan 23, 2016

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Sharizard posted:

Hey, how much would you be willing to part with the lumopro for?

Trying to sell the Lumopro with the godox pack as a unit, kind of useless to me without it.

Lumopro LP180, Godox pb960 pack, quantum cable, strobist colored gel pack for the lumopro, stand & bag for the flash, and a charger for the pack.

$360 shipped.

Thanks.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Mileage:

The Silver body has way more scratches on the bottom plate, and is missing the eye piece. previous owner kept the hoodman eye cup and couldn't locate the original one. The eyepiece is thus exposed but cleans up with q-tips and windex, I hardly notice and new eyepieces are pretty cheap. The thumb grip is coming up right at the edge of the camera. I have never owned a nikon that didn't do this, mostly because I have sweaty goofy hands. It's also missing the PC plug cover. The supersonic cleaner thing is audible, not sure if that's bad. C+

Pricing (shipped):
Black: $1800 $1600
Silver: $1600 $1300

I really want to be rid of this silver one, guys.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Trying to sell the Lumopro with the godox pack as a unit, kind of useless to me without it.

Lumopro LP180, Godox pb960 pack, quantum cable, strobist colored gel pack for the lumopro, stand & bag for the flash, and a charger for the pack.

$360 shipped.

Thanks.

Dropping to $300. Buy my stuff, jerks.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Mileage:

Pricing (shipped):
Black: $1800

Looks like I'm holding onto the black DF for this season. So to fund a camera upgrade, I will let the silver DF go for $1100 shipped.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

:frogsiren:MODIFIER FIRE SALE:frogsiren:

Alright bros, here we go, I'm selling a bunch of modifiers I haven't used in like a year because they don't play well with profoto heads. Baller as heck for speedlight/strobist types. I'm pricing every item at $50, plus $10 for shipping because most of them need oversized boxes. I'm open to offers, deals, whatever, just need this poo poo out of my basement. I also have 2 manfrotto umbrella adapters that I will throw in for anyone who orders 3 or more modifiers. Or asks nicely.

First up is 4 modifiers from the Westcott Apollo Collection.

2x Apollo Mega JS softboxes. 50" square. One is the first generation, it's a bit more beat up, and has stitching on the top edge of the diffusion so it can't be completely removed. The other is the newer generation and has completely removable diffusion, excellent condition overall.SOLD

Here's both of them at work:

1x Apollo Medium softbox. 28" square. This is one of the first softboxes I bought, it's a workhorse. I think it might be getting a little yellowish with age, and it's the first gen so it has the diffusion stitched to the top.

1x Apollo Orb, 43" octabox. Pretty much new, haven't used it in years. At work: SOLD

In this picture is a Manfrotto boom stand. Also $50, or open to offers.

I also have a Lastolite reflector panel, it's white on one side and silver/gold zebra on the other. I think it's this product minus the diffusion, it measure 4' x 4'. Or it could be a no-name brand knockoff, not sure.

I will throw in one of these reflector holders for anyone who wants it. or $25 on its own. This plus the octa and light stand makes clamshell/hollywood lighting setups super easy. Start raking in that headshot money, today!

Finally, the belle of the ball, this is a 64" Paul C Buff parabolic umbrella with diffusion, makes for a monster softlighter. SOLD

on set:

LIke I said, $50 each for each item in this post, plus $10 to offset shipping. Combine items, get free stuff, I'm mainly just emptying out my basement of clutter.

If anyone wants additional pictures, just ask.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Apr 27, 2016

red19fire
May 26, 2010

dakana posted:

Also, do you happen to have any bedsheets & masking tape?

I loving hate all of you

red19fire
May 26, 2010

dakana posted:

I'll take the Orb and the 64" PCB Umbrella with diffusion. I'll send ya a PM.

Also, do you happen to have any bedsheets & masking tape?

Breadnought posted:

I'll take the newer Apollo Mega JS off your hands! Sending you a PM.

Hey Buttheads, dropped these off today, tracking #'s in your PM box.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

:frogsiren:MODIFIER FIRE SALE:frogsiren:

Alright bros, here we go, I'm selling a bunch of modifiers I haven't used in like a year because they don't play well with profoto heads. Baller as heck for speedlight/strobist types. I'm pricing every item at $50, plus $10 for shipping because most of them need oversized boxes. I'm open to offers, deals, whatever, just need this poo poo out of my basement. I also have 2 manfrotto umbrella adapters that I will throw in for anyone who orders 3 or more modifiers. Or asks nicely.

First up is 4 modifiers from the Westcott Apollo Collection.

2x Apollo Mega JS softboxes. 50" square. One is the first generation, it's a bit more beat up, and has stitching on the top edge of the diffusion so it can't be completely removed. The other is the newer generation and has completely removable diffusion, excellent condition overall.SOLD

Here's both of them at work:

1x Apollo Medium softbox. 28" square. This is one of the first softboxes I bought, it's a workhorse. I think it might be getting a little yellowish with age, and it's the first gen so it has the diffusion stitched to the top.

1x Apollo Orb, 43" octabox. Pretty much new, haven't used it in years. At work: SOLD

In this picture is a Manfrotto boom stand. Also $50, or open to offers.

I also have a Lastolite reflector panel, it's white on one side and silver/gold zebra on the other. I think it's this product minus the diffusion, it measure 4' x 4'. Or it could be a no-name brand knockoff, not sure.

I will throw in one of these reflector holders for anyone who wants it. or $25 on its own. This plus the octa and light stand makes clamshell/hollywood lighting setups super easy. Start raking in that headshot money, today!

Finally, the belle of the ball, this is a 64" Paul C Buff parabolic umbrella with diffusion, makes for a monster softlighter. SOLD

on set:

LIke I said, $50 each for each item in this post, plus $10 to offset shipping. Combine items, get free stuff, I'm mainly just emptying out my basement of clutter.

If anyone wants additional pictures, just ask.

Reposting this. Still have the 50" and 28" softboxes, 4' square reflector, boom stand, pancake reflector holder. Buy all 4 for the price of 3. And/or I'll personally deliver it all in the nj/nyc area. Help me get rid of this crap.

Henchman 21 posted:

My Fuji gear is now listed in SA-Mart. Someone should totally buy this like right now..
http://forums.somethingawful.com/newreply.php?action=newreply&postid=460654946

I need to sell these plus 3's first because I don't use any of the features, those plus x's are right up my alley.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

OJ.SImpson posted:

Dropped the price on the D4 by $170

It's probably a bad idea, but if someone goes for my Black DF, you've got a deal.

red19fire posted:

Here are the assorted accessories between the two: 3 2 OEM batteries, 2 wasabi batteries, 2 1 OEM charger, 1 Wasabi charger, 1 TetherTools cord (cracked but functional). Since the 2 wasabi's hold about 2/3 the amount of charge of the OEM's, One camera will get 2 OEM's & tether cord, the other will get 1 OEM & 2 wasabi's. I have the original paperwork for both, and a box for whoever wants it.

Mileage:
Black @35,095 Silver @35,431
I had to have the black one's shutter repaired somewhere in the low 50k's, so it may be preparing to die again. :shrug: You can find my posts bitching about this incident in the nikon thread about 4-6 months ago, and I can provide a copy of the paperwork if necessary.

The Black body has zero body scratches, but has a smudge on the M and A of the MASP dial and 2 enamel specks. Rubber Grips are coming up, but Real Photographers Don't Care :krock: B+

Pricing (shipped):
Black: $1100 OBO

Post updated.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Flash Sale:

Lumopro LP-180 with godox pb-960 for $210 shipped.

Excellent shape, works perfectly. Not pictured, but includes all the original accessories: case for the flash, pack of gels that fit into slots on the flash head, foot stand for the flash, charger for the battery pack, and spare 2' Quantum cable for the flash. The cable pictured is about 3-4', enough to clip the battery to your belt.

I can take more pictures, but there's no real scratches or anything aside from a slight cosmetic scratch on the front of the flash.

Selling because I barely use it, I occasionally do some event type stuff for which a manual flash isn't idea. Perfect for portrait work with umbrellas or softboxes. In fact, I can include a umbrella stand to get you on your way to dominating the strobist flickr group. With the flash plugged into the pack, the pack charges the capacitors fast as hell, and the AA's in the flash run the display. It's good for approximately 900 additional full-power flashes.

Also want to throw out an interest check for a Profoto 7b with a head, c-stand, j-hook, pocketwizards, possibly other things. For local NYC/NJ pickup. 1200 w/s pack, ridiculous amount of power, workhorse flash.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Sep 14, 2016

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I hope you guys like wireless systems because I got a lot of 'em.

2x PocketWizard PlusX

Those of you intrepid BST viewers will remember I bought these from a goon a few months ago. These have been used precisely twice since then. Including a caddy, a plastic piece that screws onto the back of one transceiver so it can be attached to a speedlight or light stand. No sync cords included.
$100 for the pair, shipped
SOLD

2x PocketWizard Plus 3

I've had these for years, stalwart and bulletproof. Tons of different transmitting modes, I have no idea what they do. Also with one caddy. Original boxes & instructions, if you want them
$180, shipped
SOLD

Profoto Air TTL-C

I bought a B1 kit, and this was included, still has the original AAA batteries in it. This transmitter allows you to use most Profoto Air enabled strobes in TTL mode, as if you're using a speedlight. Colleagues of mine swear by it. Tested and works, but this particular model useless to me since I use Nikon. It's for Canon cameras ONLY.
$300, shipped (normally $411)

SmallRig VersaFrame Medium

full album here: http://imgur.com/a/BV6vC

This is a metal frame for DSLR videography & filmmaking. Covered in a variety of 1/4 20 and 3/8" holes, you can attach microphones, monitors, lights, audio, anything to it for all your DSLR filmmaking needs. I found the frame specific to my camera and don't need this one anymore.

$100 shipped.

paypal is chaydenphoto at gmail.

Interest check section

After a few years of service, I'm going to get rid of my heavy duty Profoto strobes, and a pile of modifiers. Since most of this stuff is heavy I'd like to keep it to local pickup in the NYC/tristate area, but shipping is possible. No need to clog up the thread, just pm me directly and I'll make a legit post.

Packs:
Profoto 7b, has a matching head. one battery, one charger, pelican case. Checked out by profoto and works perfectly. Battery is at 80 or 85% capacity, not enough to warrant a replacement.

Profoto Pro B2, or 7b2. this is the upgraded version of the 7b, has a 'better' modeling light, built-in pocketwizard receiver. checked out by profoto last year, great shape. with 2x batteries and a charger, SKB case.

Heads:
2x profoto pro-b heads. both checked out by profoto last year, great shape. includes caps and small disc reflectors.
1x ProRing ringflash. all the hardware included, plus a gerry-rigged handle from a drill. I also have 2 different modifiers for this, white and silver reflectors that mimic a beauty dish.

Modifiers:
Proglobe - 16" globe that makes super soft light, fantastic for interior photography.
5' phottix octabox with profoto speedring.
Profoto OCF beauty dish, never used, no speedring.
I also still have the apollo 50" box and 28" box, and lastolite 4' square reflector, open to offers.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Nov 16, 2016

red19fire
May 26, 2010

interest check: i've decided to switch from nikon over to fuji in the next couple of months.

I will have the following available, very reasonable pricing:

2x nikon d750's
24-70 2.8 ED
70-200 2.8 ED VR (Gray color, gray market)
1 battery grip
camera cage by smallrig, atomos ninja 2 monitor/recorder
sb-700 flash (broken batt door)
various spare batteries, chargers, boxes, paperwork

I'm going to finalize a plan and ideally i could sell it all in one fell swoop, but i'll probably end up gradually selling everything piecemeal.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Folks, I'm getting my act together with regard to the D750's and assorted nikon gear i teased a while ago. I picked up an xt2 and i'm currently testing its ability to replace the d750 for my work.

That being said, interest check on an Atomos Ninja 2 monitor/recorder. It's 'broken' in that something happened when i removed the SSD drive and now it doesn't mount the drive. You can still use it as a monitor, checking focus and exposure and all that, you just can't record to it. Atomos support says it'll be at least $150 to replace the main circuit board, I would sell it to any goon for the going price of the 240gb SSD and batteries.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Alright here we go FUCKFACES. Additional images are in this imgur gallery. Open to reasonable offers, too. chaydenphoto at gmail for paypal.

NIKON TIME

To start, the belle of the ball, a Nikon D750 with an MBD-16 grip. Original owner, purchased in march '16. Everything works, nary a scratch on it, just under 65,000 actuations. I've used it for about a year for work, it's a solid, workhorse camera. I'm switching over to Fuji piece by piece, so this is the first step.

Also, this will include an OEM grip and 3 2 batteries total. I paid full price for both of these bad boys about a year ago. Original box, charger, accessories included. $1300 1500 shipped to your door.
SOLD

I also have another body with much less actuations that I just had repaired, I may put that up as part of Phase 2, along with a 24-70mm 2.8 lens.

Next is a :siren:GRAY MARKET:siren: 70-200mm 2.8 VR lens by Nikon. Used extensively, I know for a fact I've taken over 100k photos with it personally. There's some paint scrapes on the barrel, the rubber on the zoom ring is coming loose, but replacements are $10-15 on ebay, it's definitely not going to win any beauty contests. There IS dust inside the lens but it's fairly common, doesn't affect IQ or appear on the image. Aperture blades are snappy & clean, no scratches or oil. The Focus is perfect, VR mode is kind of loud but i rarely use it, from my research that's normal.

Keep in mind that it's gray market. Nikon definitely will not fix it, i drove 3 hours each way out to the facility in long island to find out the hard way. KEH or your local shop... MIGHT do a CLA at best.

I'm going to throw out a tentative $800 shipped for this one. Original box, case, hood, front and rear caps included.

Flash Stuff

SB-700 flash by Nikon. I dropped this while attached to the RC bracket, broke the gently caress out of the cable, diffusion dome and broke the battery door. Everything functions on it, the battery door still fits and locks, but a small piece broke off so its slightly loose and pops out when you unlock the door. New doors are $70 on ebay, or a bit of gaff tape will work, so i just deducted that off the going rate on ebay.

Includes soft case with the green and amber lenses, stand, and instructions. $175 Shipped.

Mini-RC Bracket

Also called the Terry Richardson Bracket, it shifts the flash to the side of the lens and closer to the lens plane. you WILL need some kind of a mounting block, I used a $10 2' flash extension cable to connect it. $40.
SOLD

Camera Cages & Brackets

Both of these are made by SmallRig, one is custom fit to a D750, one is a generic for any medium DSLR, the item # is 1584, i believe. $70 each.

d750

smallrig medium SOLD
SOLD

Accessories

Fuji SP-1 printer. Haven't used it in a year, at least, has to go. Will include an extra 2x 10-pack of fuji instax film, plus there's like 6 or 7 left in the machine. I will print an extra at some point to double check that it works if someone wants me to.

I HEARD YOU LIKE TO SPY ON GIRLS

DJI Phantom 4. I bought this over the summer like a day before the Mavic was announced, and then the phantom pro came around right after i picked up a mavic :negative: Perfect working order, owned by a Navy pilot before me. Comes with a complete extra set of rotors, 3 batteries total, remote controller, IOS and android cables, set of 3 ND filters, and it's all in a handsome Lowepro hard case backpack specifically designed for it, the CS400. Let's say $850 shipped.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Mar 18, 2017

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Forgot about this bad boy: Fuji X100t in black, $850 shipped.

I've had this since release, amazing camera. In all likelihood I'll be grabbing a x100f at some point. This one is very clean, there's like 1 or 2 paint flecks around the LCD, other than that it's functionally perfect. I also had to have it repaired in the summer for a stuck ND filter, check the mirrorless thread. Fuji replaced the lens, sensor and I think the shutter assembly, the guts of the camera are essentially new.

All the original accessories and box are included, I'll be taking these keyrings off the lugs to save for later, I think I have the original triangle strap attachments somewhere. In addition: 2 spare batteries, one OEM and one third party, for a total of 3.

as before there's more pictures here.

E: I will also include the SP-1 printer from above as a bonus if you want it.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Mar 3, 2017

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Folks, I'm not going to quote the wall of text, but I dropped the prices on my stuff listed above, need to get it out the door sooner rather than later.

E: Negotiable on just about everything, friends.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Mar 6, 2017

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Folks, I sold the d750 grip to mAlfunkti0n, paid and shipped today.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Alright here we go FUCKFACES. Additional images are in this imgur gallery. Open to reasonable offers, too. chaydenphoto at gmail for paypal.

NIKON TIME

To start, the belle of the ball, a Nikon D750 with an MBD-16 grip. Original owner, purchased in march '16. Everything works, nary a scratch on it, just under 65,000 actuations. I've used it for about a year for work, it's a solid, workhorse camera. I'm switching over to Fuji piece by piece, so this is the first step.

Also, this will include an OEM grip and 3 2 batteries total. I paid full price for both of these bad boys about a year ago. Original box, charger, accessories included. $1300 1500 shipped to your door.
SOLD

I also have another body with much less actuations that I just had repaired, I may put that up as part of Phase 2, along with a 24-70mm 2.8 lens.

Next is a :siren:GRAY MARKET:siren: 70-200mm 2.8 VR lens by Nikon. Used extensively, I know for a fact I've taken over 100k photos with it personally. There's some paint scrapes on the barrel, the rubber on the zoom ring is coming loose, but replacements are $10-15 on ebay, it's definitely not going to win any beauty contests. There IS dust inside the lens but it's fairly common, doesn't affect IQ or appear on the image. Aperture blades are snappy & clean, no scratches or oil. The Focus is perfect, VR mode is kind of loud but i rarely use it, from my research that's normal.

Keep in mind that it's gray market. Nikon definitely will not fix it, i drove 3 hours each way out to the facility in long island to find out the hard way. KEH or your local shop... MIGHT do a CLA at best.

I'm going to throw out a tentative $800 shipped for this one. Original box, case, hood, front and rear caps included.

Flash Stuff

SB-700 flash by Nikon. I dropped this while attached to the RC bracket, broke the gently caress out of the cable, diffusion dome and broke the battery door. Everything functions on it, the battery door still fits and locks, but a small piece broke off so its slightly loose and pops out when you unlock the door. New doors are $70 on ebay, or a bit of gaff tape will work, so i just deducted that off the going rate on ebay.

Includes soft case with the green and amber lenses, stand, and instructions. $175 $125 Shipped.

Mini-RC Bracket

Also called the Terry Richardson Bracket, it shifts the flash to the side of the lens and closer to the lens plane. you WILL need some kind of a mounting block, I used a $10 2' flash extension cable to connect it. $40.
SOLD

Camera Cages & Brackets

Both of these are made by SmallRig, one is custom fit to a D750, one is a generic for any medium DSLR, the item # is 1584, i believe. $70 each.

d750

smallrig medium SOLD
SOLD

Accessories

Fuji SP-1 printer. Haven't used it in a year, at least, has to go. Will include an extra 2x 10-pack of fuji instax film, plus there's like 6 or 7 left in the machine. I will print an extra at some point to double check that it works if someone wants me to.

I HEARD YOU LIKE TO SPY ON GIRLS

DJI Phantom 4. I bought this over the summer like a day before the Mavic was announced, and then the phantom pro came around right after i picked up a mavic :negative: Perfect working order, owned by a Navy pilot before me. Comes with a complete extra set of rotors, 3 batteries total, remote controller, IOS and android cables, set of 3 ND filters, and it's all in a handsome Lowepro hard case backpack specifically designed for it, the CS400. Let's say $850 shipped.

Updating this post with new info

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I ordered a pair of meike mk320 flashes for fuji on ebay, and it turns out they have an old firmware that doesn't work with the xt2/xpro2. Rather than roll the dice on shipping it to the manufacturer in china, would anyone be interested? Completely brand new, original packages, etc.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I think i've posted this before, but is anyone interested in a TetherPro USB 2.0 Mini-B 8-Pin Cable? It's 15 feet long, black version. I've used it to tether a Nikon Df and D750, I think it also works for the D600/610, you can see the compatibility chart here on the product page.

It's $36.95 plus shipping on that site, I'll do $20 shipped for a goon.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Bottom Liner posted:

Anyone got a Nikon 70-200 2.8 they're willing to part with? Also, any recommendations for the vr1 vs vr2? Is the latter worth the price difference?

I had the VR1 up until last year, it's fantastic and still an excellent lens. It's heavy, so i don't think handholding it for long periods is a great idea, use a monopod.

The VR2 is kind of incrementally better, but if it's for critical pro work it's worth it. If you need a better VR system, 2 inch closer focus, and slightly less distortion (although most cameras and software have compensation available) go for the VR2, it's about $400-500 more on ebay.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Digging up these old posts because the monopod and its respective head are still sitting in my garage if anyone's looking for one. I need to move cross-country in a month and it's not coming with me.

You know what, I could use the monopod and the head. What's the PP email?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I shot you a PM, thanks!

I sent you a money.

Interest check: 2 lenses: Fuji 23/1.4 & 56/1.2, excellent shape, clear glass, boxes & accessories.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

ScooterMcTiny posted:

Interested in the 23

Sent you a PM, and as promised heres the real post:

Excellent shape, both the petal and square hood, front/rear caps, original box & papers, B+W UV filter. Clutch functions, glass is clear, no fungus or haze or anything obvious.

$625 shipped

SOLD

red19fire fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Jul 25, 2017

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Got it, thanks! I'll follow up with shipment details tomorrow.

Received this duder safe and sound in the mail. Box was way too big, 1/10, would not buy again :downsrim:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

interest check: lowepro Fastpack 200, and a think tank airport acceleration v1.0 with a laptop sleeve.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

dakana posted:

Might be interested in that Airport Accelerator!

Overall it's in good shape, just a few cosmetic issues: the black fabric on the outside is a bit faded, theres some dark stains in the plastic pockets on the inside. Other than that, no torn stitches, zippers or anything catastrophic. I have a small mountain of dividers to throw in there. I'd say $100 shipped?

This is probably the first bag I ever had, the Lowepro Fastpack 200. It's also in excellent shape, bit of wear and tear from normal use, but all the zippers work, no ripped stitching. I'd say $30 shipped, most of the cost is shipping tbh.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

dakana posted:

Sounds good to me. I'll take it. PayPal? Amazon Payments? Google Wallet? Carrier pigeon with cash strapped to its leg?

PM SENT

red19fire
May 26, 2010

is anyone interested in a tether tools 15' USB-2 to Mini B 8-pin cable? It fits the Nikon DF & d750 I had, as well as a host of pentax, panasonic and sony cameras

I'm thinking like $20 shipped. Or make an offer, i have no need for this anymore.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Interest check, friends:

Fuji EF-20 flash. rarely used, perfect shape. includes a custom brackets cb-mini rc side mount bracket and 12" fuji flash cord. My 'poor man's terry richardson' days are over :smith:

Manfrotto 290 aluminum 4 section monopod, no head. $25?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

nerdrum posted:

How much for the ef-20 and bracket?

I'm thinking like $125 shipped, the flash is basically new, the bracket currently goes for $55, and the cable is like $10. full disclosure, i had to re-solder the wires inside the cable because they were reversed.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

I'm thinking like $125 shipped, the flash is basically new, the bracket currently goes for $55, and the cable is like $10. full disclosure, i had to re-solder the wires inside the cable because they were reversed.

Update: i'm going to keep the bracket and sync cable, but i'll still let this nigh-new Fuji EF-20 go for $75 shipped alone.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Does anyone want a used apollo 28" soft box? I think i tried to sell it here like 2 years ago. It's the first modifier i ever bought years ago, it's definitely showing its age but still functions correctly, minor scratches in the silver, etc. $20 shipped for anyone who wants a super cheap modifier, and if i can find it i'll include a free 3 foot double-fold umbrella.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

TheBananaKing posted:

Heck yes I do. Don't need the umbrella but I'll take it if you find it and want to throw it in.

Word, let me measure it and get a shipping tube at ups.

E: i managed to jam them both into a shipping tube, PayPal me $20 at chaydenphoto at gmail and i'll get it out tomorrow afternoon.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Nov 27, 2017

red19fire
May 26, 2010

For sale: one aluminum manfrotto 290 monopod, used but in good shape. $25 shipped. No head, missing that plastic tightener wrench piece.

side question: do any goons have any interest in Profoto modifiers? I have a small mountain of soft boxes and reflectors i'm not using, I'd rather unload it for a goon than play hardball with chodes on craigslist.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Anybody here hate money? Have I got a deal for you!

Phase One P25+ Kit - $4500 shipped

This is a full Phase One P25+ Kit. It works as well as a 5-10 year old phase one should; much like a vintage Ducati motorcycle, it's finicky and quirky but when you see the finished result it's 100% worth the trouble. The whole kit has an expected amount of wear & tear but it's excellent overall. I've had it for about a year and used it 5 times, it doesn't deserve to sit on the shelf like it does now.
The guts of the kit is the P25+ back. It has 3100+ actuations. This is not a typo, the back was refurbished at P1 by a previous owner about 3 years ago, I have the paperwork in the box. No scratches on the sensor or anything like that. I have 3 batteries plus the dual slot charger for it. It has 2 caps for the sensor cover.
The body is a Phase One DF+, it has one AF point and runs on 6x AA batteries. I will include a set of 12 AA batteries. Has front and back caps. The custom setting menu is a nightmare so be sure to save a copy of the owners manual PDF to your phone.
The lens is an 80mm LS by Schneider. It has a built-in leaf shutter for sync speeds of 1/500 or faster depending on the sync system. Front and back caps included, but they're by Mamiya and somehow the rear cap doesn't lock despite the phase one bayonet mount being a Mamiya clone. I just use a rubber band to keep it in place.
Other things included in the kit: 15' firewire for tethering, 32 GB CF Card for the back, 16' PC Sync flash cable, and a backpack that will fit everything. Also have the boxes and paperwork for the back and body.
All you'll need is a laptop running capture one for tethering, or a CF card reader. But I'd recommend Capture One tethering because the DOF is insanely thin even at f/8. It shoots at approximately 1 frame every 2 seconds, and so is much better suited to a studio setting, like still life or portraits.
Asking price is $4500. I'd prefer to sell in person, in NJ, with a bank check or cash in my bank lobby, etc, but I guess PayPal & shipping can work too, with signature, insurance, etc.

Example from last week:

E: added more recent pics.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jan 30, 2019

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I think there were two listed in the past month or so, but would anyone be interested in yet another fuji X100f? black, great condition, low shutter count, hood, couple of accessories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Speaking of film cameras, would anyone be interested in a Minolta X-700 with some lenses? A friend asked me if I knew any good places to post it, I would of course give it a complete inspection.