Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

if jax is viable, zion is on the other team, and you don't ban it... You probably deserve to lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

IXIX posted:

pretty sure jax isn't the problem here

they're exhausting/focusing him. They're containing him but losing to others because it is costing a lot of resources to do so. :-/

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

i dont know about you but i found it enjoyable watching GBM kill noobs and barons.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Watching some IMT vs TSM dynamic queue. IMT seems to shotcall in both korean and english. Kinda sounds like wildturtle is the only non korean speaker

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

NRG looked okay there, not as good as I thought. Individually seem really skilled but their teamwork is going to take a while to gel.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

is keane a NA resident?

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Killed By Death posted:

Isn't Keane teamless, and capable of playing both mid and top? gently caress
He had the option of declaring, so possibly, yes.

He should replace rf or balls holy hell

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

which region is not a poo poo show now that skt t1 lost

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

rabidsquid posted:

China is the best booked region. A decent amount of jobbers so your mid card looks strong, and a mid card who keeps the upper card guys looking strong

China is entertaining but i wouldn't say it isn't a shitshow. In fact, it is probably the most glorious shitshow.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Someone find my post where I said I liked immortals before all you idiots did thanks (I liked them when their manager was pro public salaries p. cool dude)

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

we know why quas and dom were so quick to retire now.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

All the good junglers have a good top laner because it is the easiest to gank lane. Rush is being wasted :-(

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

mistaya posted:

TiP is gonna get the NA trophy this year, mark my words.

sorry Huni has that poo poo on lock

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

mistaya posted:

Actually you're right but goddamn does the rest of this field look like poo poo.

Sorry you have bad opinions.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

mistaya posted:

NRG looked bad against IMT and hasn't fought anyone else worth mentioning yet. This week is the true test of the bowtie to see if they're above the mid-card or not.

They might look bad, but you can't look at that picture of GBM and say he looks like poo poo.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Altec pulling in alistar before he can get his combo off... ugh

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Even good teams sometimes lose. I mean, TIP lost both games the first week.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

immortals not going to IEM is a loving shame

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Immortals is so good that they can let turtle be an idiot and it doesn't even matter.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Immortals is so good that they can let turtle be an idiot and it doesn't even matter.

let me rephrase this. Immortals is so good that full on idiot mode flash forward turtle actually excels.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

rabidsquid posted:

C9 Rush is like Steve Nash in the triangle offense

i'm telling you, having a good top laner to gank for is so important for a jungler. balls is loving awful.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

this game owns

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Pobelter with the smug hugs

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

This game seems close but Immortals are 10k up holy poo poo

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Leave No Man Behind

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

immortals are a whole lot better than everyone else in NA right now.

I would wager strongest looking western team right now. Macro + good individual skills + absolutely insane synergy.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I wanted to see GBM dominate again but C9 actually looking coordinated again is pretty cool. Maybe NA won't be a wasteland this year.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I wonder how long it took Hai to develop the shotcalling ability to repeatedly say a characters name as fast as he can until it is dead.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Snowball games will be more fun when it is Bo3

also TSM is the Brooklyn Nets of 2013-2015. At their best, it is a bunch of stars past their prime playing mediocre.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Triple ADC comp is maybe not great vs assassins

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

this game sucks, TiP needs to learn to rotate their cheeses if they want to succeed.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

dear huhi, how did it feel to get owned by Pobelter

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

if FOX win that means REN is in the relegation spot right?

Because that is how I would like things to be.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

these teams suck but that was a neat bait

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Ember fox has no idea what to do

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

moon is worse than xsmithie lol

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I dont understand how you spend money on bringing in Altec, Impact, and GBM and then you pick up moon and konkwon.

Just want to add some of that challenger scene flair

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

A good jungler needs a good top laner... As long as Balls is on C9, Rush will be underwhelming.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

That was the most beautiful ugly thing i've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Savage Cracker posted:

https://gfycat.com/ZanyJadedAyeaye

Svenskeren is apparently also invisible out of the game

I wonder why an asian dude wouldn't want to shake hands with a racist

• Locked thread