Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Also available is NOAH'S ADVENTURES (The Original) Game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Dang was this the past weekend? Looks like I did this back in August so I was already signed up and grabbed Rayman, but missed the others

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Humble store has Psychonauts for free for another 1 day 20 hours from now

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/psychonauts

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Haven't played any of these(either the Arkham or Lego series), is one any better than another for a starting point? I know some series have a clunker or are rehashed from one game to the next so it might make sense to start in the middle or most recent

VV Awesome, thanks!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Sep 19, 2019

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I thought postal2 was the end of the line lol, like how the gently caress do you get to Postal 4 or 5 now?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

repiv posted:

Death Coming is free on EGS this week

They're keeping next weeks game a secret :iiam:

Seeing a lot of rumor this morning that its GTAV but who knows. It did just come off of xbox gamepass, would Epic have a way to make it free for a limited time like that? Or are they more likely to make it a full key?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Plus multiple backup accounts for modders or people that do things to get banned

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

GreenBuckanneer posted:

"The $1,000,000 bonus cash in GTA Online included with the Premium Edition as part of the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack may take up to 7-10 days after the player’s first session in GTA Online to be reflected in their in-game User Account. This bonus cash is only available to first-time Starter Pack owners."

Maybe this is what took so long, the botters stopped

Create new EGS account, create new junk email for their ghetto 2fa, obtain key, sell new account for $2

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I always forget about track balls. Buddy of mine in middle school's dad was a track ball user and was insane at CS. No idea how but it worked for him.

Probably spent a poo poo ton of quarters on Centipede and Missile Command as a teen

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

site posted:

Yeah really hosed up someone doesn't want to play a game made by an admitted Nazi

Discussion for another place, but some people don't care about creators and artists etc personal lives

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

njsykora posted:

Every time someone brings up that someone's a lovely person it's a matter of seconds before someone else jumps in with "Oh so we're supposed to check every single person in the world" and it's always the most loving obnoxious poo poo.

I'm sure there are people that ethically source every piece of entertainment they consume. That sounds somehow worse than raging against the email harvesting machine to get free games

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

flatluigi posted:

dude just pretend you missed that the guy admitted to being a horrible bigot and stop doubling down

TGLT posted:

They probably wouldn't be posting about how much they don't care if they actually didn't. Brigador's dude getting exposed was high profile enough that people have heard about it, and if that spoils the game for them then that's fine.

First off, if you're replying this way simply to get a rise, you can gently caress right off. For this specific case, other than this discussion in this thread, I don't know or care who this guy is. Since it has been brought to attention, I now know(still mostly a generic video game guy, but whatever) and don't jump to "happily support" them, if I even remember this when when I click on the gimme free game button. More generally though, whats the line for what media creators I need to vet before I can enjoy them properly and responsibly? Hearing a new song on the radio do I need to quick look up who it is and get their loving life story before the song ends or else I'm complicit? How far back is the statute of limitations on media? is there a line to burn my CDs and books that have problematic associations over the years?

I swear I'm not trying to be a dick or anti-snowflake or whatever label y'all seem to be applying. Obviously when things like this come up people sometimes pay attention or learn things. If it's priveledge that I don't feel the need to dig deep into every piece of media before it, then I don't even know. This is what I meant by a discussion for another place, not the free game thread

Back to not reading and just looking for links to click on, gently caress it

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Same, only showed free once looking at the actual cart

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I know GOG and Humble and itch and possibly indiegala operate on a system where you can download copies of installers.
Is there a similar way to grab the :files: for the handful of EGS or Steam or "other" games that are already on your account that you might want to get to later or move to devices without internet or the case of the store going away?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Mystery game on Epic:

With another mystery as next week also

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

https://game.intel.com/giveaway/masterofgame-2021/learn-more/#play-mini
I dunno how this works, but apparently you can download some intel app and fill out a survey and get Cuphead, and if you play some Genshin Impact (free) and Among Us (was free on Epic) you can level up and win codes for other stuff. Maybe USA only?

In the rewards page, it keeps mentioning that 'after you complete this level, you may choose one of these games, with limited quantities' so Id bet that there's about 10 copies of Cuphead and a million amongus skin packs or other such addons. The full games are probably out of stock by the time anyone gets to em

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

repiv posted:

Plague Tale: Innocence and Minit are free on EGS this week

Speed Brawl was slated for this week instead of Minit, but whatever Minit is a neat little game

Rebel Galaxy is next week

Minit is either a EGS repeat, or was on some other freebie platform. It's a neat little RPG where you basically get 1:00 one minute before it resets. Explore one way and pick up a $thing, and the next 'day' you start with that $thing so now you can go explore this other way and maybe hit a checkpoint. Then when it resets you begin at the checkpoint. So on and repeat

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Len posted:

Just like how Burger King and Popeyes are competing against each other in the chicken sandwich war

Spoiler… the chickens lose

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

So where even is the steam code or however you redeem that? I just see some free Sonic hd wallpaper pack on the Sega60 link

edit: disregard. something was cached so had to click a LOG OUT link then back in and link steam

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Dec 13, 2021

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

*Sarah mclachlan song plays*

Put gamers in cages

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Reading about Brothers reminded me of an another freebie from last year? whenever that was the same mechanic. 2 characters and it’s either both sticks or WASD/arrows. Name is like Mordredd or something can’t think without looking back

Which also brings to mind another FREE flash game… Fireboy and Watergirl!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

https://twitter.com/nzxt/status/1587612710874882051?s=21&t=UpHifEoSP8qdmnUPunLRjQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Tesseraction posted:

Might just leave the stream running when I go to bed and see what happens.

Wonder if free games count as “buying a game during [timeframe] to verify country”? I get off at 2 sure I’ll throw it on while I watch something else