Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is the stupidest poo poo in the world op good job thanks for ruining my evening. rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my buddy has some food trucks out in cali that he bought with drug money maybe try that op

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Efexeye posted:

If there's one thing you should keep in mind when visiting Kensington, it's that there is no local Starbuck's. This is a very friendly but very protected enclave where vegan cran-apple muffins take the place of Big Macs and anyone who so much as says the words "double mocha venti" might get into trouble if the wrong people are listening. While it can be a great place to bring the kids and spend a day exploring the world, this is not a shopping mall. It's gritty, it's real, and it's organic.

lol

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

unfunny response in a thread full of good funny responses. av checks out.

what the gently caress IS YOUR DEAL rear end in a top hat

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
has the op ever actually worked in a restaurant? he hasnt mentioned anything about working 12 hour shifts, sleeping off half a liter of bushmills in the liquor closet and railing an 8 ball on a soap dispenser before scooping 5 inches of sludge out of the friers with his hands. or maybe he has i only skimmed the thread

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im sorry but you are incredibly stupid
e: youre just so goddamn stupid. i could write pages about how stupid this is but i ran out of smokes and all my blood vessels would explode simultaneously if i did this so ill just say good luck and god bless

Enfield fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jan 20, 2016

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Regrettable posted:

just digging that new av

thanks it was a gift from a mysterious and probably sexy benefactor

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you need to be a serious badass to start a restaurant and the op seems more like a meek hamster

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
nvm hes more of a gerbil with diabetes

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

social vegan posted:

im opening a restaurant where i serve jamaican patties but with pizza filling i've ben thinking about it for a week who in/

im in ive been managing restaurants since before i could legally drink and all my sanity had already eroded away leaving only a tiny black core of hatred that i use to flay the souls of lesser men until they are twisted around my arm

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Because Id rather be banned from a comedy forum than record a racist sexist or otherwise disgusting video of myself to post online?

hey now, this comedy forum is financing your restaurant. show some god damned respect

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Enfield posted:

hey now, this comedy forum is financing your restaurant. show some god damned respect

also op as a thought excersize maybe read this post aloud to sort of get a feel for how ridiculous this is

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
as first act as business manager of frito titos i will solicite gbs for money and film myself chewing a ding dong for star wars betawax amusment

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
that dudes like next level retarded

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

whoflungpoop posted:

- perceived himself more capable and intelligent than he was. way more than his actions and attitude demonstrated to others

- tried to roll with the punches, didnt last long before becoming increasingly petulant and snide, a very unattractive quality in anyone and especially in men

- refused to own his own decisions and blamed his failure on internet strangers being creepy to his family, whined enough that even people who liked him called him out on being a dumbass, tried to close his thread because GBS was mean to him and yet kept coming back for more

but enough about u

oh my lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

social vegan posted:

pleas watch my late completion of the tito ron's filipeno food moderator challenge thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybvGgUM8-I

lmao

• Locked thread