Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
OK [MOD CHALLENGE TIME]........................

OP, as a way of saying "thank you" to the goons who actually donated money to you for some reason, and for the pages of actually good advice that you were given, free of charge... you have 24 HOURS to do one of these one things:

1: Post a video of you preparing a philipeno food while reading a script transcribed for you in Tagalong. (must be at least 3 minutes long) Also we need close ups of your mouth while you taste the food afterwards.

And if you don;t do it within 24 hours I guess your banned or something. who knows!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Also if someone ha something better please suggest it and we can change it to that. It's a real rough shod operation we're running these days....

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Accepted, might need like 36 hours though since I do still have that full time job.and the script can't be offensive. Otherwise I am game.

But I would like to show my gratitude for at least a lot of this thread. I've listened more than it seems.

yeah the script can be whatever you want you are the master of your destiny.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Hell Yeah posted:

lol doobie gets a bunch of money and now everyone is going to kickstart their crazy restaurant in gbs (as long as it doesn't require them to do anything they are uncomfortable with)

I just want to chuckle at the OP while he stumbles through food prep and butchers tagalog pronounciation. this is just gbs....not a black mirror episode.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Dr. Tommy John posted:

OPs first mistake was searching the forums for popular kickstarter threads in an attempt to find out whether such things were posted anywhere on here these days.

OPs second mistake was not reading very far into the result of that search.

I missed the doobies thing tbh, now that I'm reading it it's fairly hilarious, with some uncomfortable parallels to be sure b

me must be at the part of the episode where the soft piano music plays and urkel learns an important llife lesson

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Parallax Scroll posted:

had op seriously never heard of doobie until just now :stare:

Looking at his post history I think he pretty much hung out in the foot ball forum

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
doobie never cooked a dog

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Celluloid Sam posted:

i need money to pay my rent this month goons please help me pay my rent thank you i will accept donations on paypal

Ok here is your MOD CHALLANGE:::: call me on skype and llets just chat im lonely.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Celluloid Sam posted:

thats the best mod challenge ever i love you star war

I love you like a friend.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Hey does anybody remember when I gave the OP the challenge because I don't know when 24 hours runs out??

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Did you know that in the Filipeens they use 120V.................... 60Hz ????

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
OP....... I did some complicated math and you have 6.5 hours left!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

whoflungpoop posted:

uh he asked for 36 hours instead of 24 and as this thread has proven beggars can be choosers

I think he's wanting 36 hours so he can make a professional looking video that fits in with his " resturaunt's" narrative and he can link to on his kicksparter instead of doing something funny and its making me angry even thinking about it

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Its not that hard OP just film yourself mashing up hotdogs into some eggroll pate while your wife feeds you lines in tagalog from off camera and then get a nice close up of you chewing up the food. You can do it on your cell phone you goof :gonk:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Spanish Manlove posted:

neat fetish vid

It's the only thing keeping from ending it all.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

china bot posted:

it cannot be stressed enough that you should never post a picture of a woman or appear hopeful in :gb2gbs:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Welp so instead of this thread ending with a light hearted video of the OP eating an eggrroll.....it ends with his fiancee crying herself to sleep and their relationship destroyed.

Another successful.. goon........project ...................................

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I'm sorry everyone I truly am

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I queued up a 1 month probation for the OP so that he can come back and give us ongoing reports

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

social vegan posted:

pleas watch my late completion of the tito ron's filipeno food moderator challenge thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybvGgUM8-I

Haha good.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
OK the op has been prorated and I'll be sending this thread to the happy hunting ground or whatever the Filipino version of heaven is (a multistory shopping mall full of mcdonalds probably)

So get any last minute sick burns in I guess...

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

social vegan posted:

pleas watch my late completion of the tito ron's filipeno food moderator challenge thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybvGgUM8-I

BTW I have a DIGITAL PRIZE I'd like to send you but I dont guess you have plat so uh, you have an email or po box or phone number or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

social vegan posted:

can u guys see me am ir eal can u read this

I have some bad news for you..... you know the end of the fifth sense where bruce willis finds out he is a ghost and then they cut open that blue alien singer? youre the alien.

• Locked thread