Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Sphinxster posted:

Sorry if this is old news

Man, the loving balls on this guy.

gotta start working on that good guy image for the jury so he'll still have a chance at parole after his life sentence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lolie posted:

I don't really think it's balls. I think it's a last ditch effort by law enforcement to get people to talk these guys out. One of the III%ers made a similar plea.

The problem is that the guys still at the refuge decided they weren't going to listen to anything from outside, so even if they are aware of these pleas they're going to see them "coerced".

Maximum sentence for the charges they're currently facing is 6 years and $1000 fine according to earlier reports on Twitter which cited the legislation.

I'd be really surprised if that's all they got considering it's still an armed insurrection and hostile takeover of government property regardless of whether they shot anyone

plus I doubt the govt is going to miss a second opportunity to make an example of these chuckle fucks to make sure this doesn't happen again elsewhere

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

staberind posted:

what they say and what will happen, are almost an exact parallel to what the idiot ditch diggers say: the opposite.

They will go out in a blaze of gloryholes.

im with whoever was hoping the guy using the backhoe gets hit for not having a license to operate it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Sphinxster posted:

I hope everyone would care if a government agency started assassinating civilians.

we cared for awhile but now we've all come to accept the fact that there's nothing we can do about them using drones

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
obama drone striked a us citizen but he was confirmed for terrorist so

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Emanuel Collective posted:

"What would Lavoy Do" *gets shot 82 times by cops while on knees with hands up*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
if he can't handle a few tolls how's he going to stay cool under fire?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

KiteAuraan posted:

Anything happened since I went to bed? Or is it still slowly falling apart due to sheer retardation?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress this gay revolution its left everyone with blue balls

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You take three tanks, and you paint a 1, 2, and 4 on them

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I preferred the NoThiefsAllowed stream because one of the mods kept banning people for using bad language which lead to this hilarious exchange.

ftfy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

theultimo posted:

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...ildlife-refuge/

Fry said people leaving the refuge had taken most of the food and supplies, but that many guns had been left behind.

He fears being arrested and spending time in prison, in part because he’s been harassed on social media and over email for his participation in the occupation. He said people have called for him to be raped in prison and to be killed.

“They were sharing my home address,” he said. “That’s kind of freaky.”

the gently caress happened to not afraid to die?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

VikingSkull posted:

:unsmith:

a happy ending

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Man Whore posted:

yeah that tends to happen when you break the law. Police usually arrest you.

Especially when armed insurrection is one of the charges

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Casimir Radon posted:

Wait till he meets the Aryan Brotherhood.

unless he gets swole quick the brotherhood won't give two shits about him

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tricky D posted:

It doesn't matter if you are a militia cowboy or a Twitter Marxist, Americans are pampered and lazy and revolutions dirty and hard.

i mean, it's a good gauge of how people actually feel about current affairs when nobody is actually willing to die to change it i guess

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Sphinxster posted:

Ammon Bundy says this will be fought in the courts. Does he not realize he will be in federal court standing trial for well documented crimes? What does he think is going to happen? It'll be like Matlock and when he speaks his magic words the government will apologize and give in to his demands.

how many times have people actually won a federal case? i assumed federal was where they nailed you to a wall

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Young Freud posted:

Also, Washington led an actual army, not a bunch of ragtag colonial militia.

If Fry dies by a federal bullet, they're still going to forget all that poo poo and elevate him to martyrdom, just like they did to Finicum.

tarpman and IT guy riding dildos with jesus

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

FuhrerHat posted:

everyone is saying maybe the cop told him to throw away his gun

why would a cop tell him to put his hands up, then reach into his pocket and throw away his gun

why

shitthatdidnthappen.txt

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cygni posted:

the 2nd amendment fetishists fantasy finally came true:

a potential violent gunman was shot and killed by law-abiding gun carrying citizens before he could hurt anyone

Bonus points for the gunman being a terrorist

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cygni posted:

do you think the pregnant lady has realized yet that she will miss a significant portion of her son or daughters life, regardless of how this ends?

Wonder what's worse, being a ward of the state that winds up with lovely foster parents or being stuck with your chain smoking while pregnant patriot mom

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

InterFaced posted:

I'm like usually first person to say gently caress the police. In fact gently caress the police right now. That said I don't think I've ever seen a more justified shooting.

what about hitler's suicide?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lord Binky posted:

shocking video of last man left standing at bird sanctuary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqqSa9n2ZQk

if ur gonna post les mis then post the right one or not at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljijk2T8zV4

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lord Binky posted:

nope sorry I personally believe the one from the movie is better and is indeed my favorite scene in it!

i bet u liked russel crwoe as javert too u little bi*ch

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lord Binky posted:

I didn't at first but I think he did pretty good after repeated viewings.

fite me m8 ill shiv ur nan in the tesco parking lot

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Airborne Viking posted:

"We're waiting for our miracle".

It's a miracle that they made it to adulthood.

edit: holy poo poo, this is the fat guy isn't it

something something religion is the last refuge of a desperate man

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

i saw a bird at a bird sanctuary, IT'S A MIRACLE

Also he's talking about what he saw when he was super drunk and high

one time i was really high and lying in my bed and jesus opened up the ceiling except it was gesus with a g because gesus is a g and that's my high jesus story

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lolie posted:

Blaine Cooper called some show trying to explain himself.

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/693514871715987460

If they take the perimeter away, people will at least try to get supplies to them and prolong this even further, so for now it goes on costing the US taxpayer an absurd amount to keep a bunch of idiots in time-out.

don't pretend that money would have been better spent elsewhere because Hellfire missiles cost 70,000 a pop and we give those out like candy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i think the real problem is less who has cleanup duty and more what the gently caress is the government going to do? i mean, it's only a matter of time before this happens again, especially if someone like bernie sanders is elected lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

red19fire posted:

I'm pretty sure letting these people broadcast their hypocrisy from a trash heap of their own construction is doing wonders for patriot group membership. They're being ostracized and mocked left and right. Also Bernie is white, so that might ease tensions a bit.

Yeah but those guys were obviously cowards instead of true patriots fighting against tyranny

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
except the ones who man up and shoot cops/whoever happens to be nearby after the cop is dead which has been happening more and more lately.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
loving father and proud patriot

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
put his corpse under a tarp and allow him to return to the land the natural way

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
of course he took a picture of his screen

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The "sovereign citizen" movement makes me think of Leon Festinger's seminal work on cognitive dissonance, When Prophecy Fails - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails

These dipshits are basically a cult, and actual reality is an undiscovered country to them. I remember some of these jackasses getting arrested here decades ago for poo poo like printing their own driver's licenses and such, and had blissfully thought the stupid cult had died out after that. It appears I was wrong.

cool thanks for the psychoanalysis professor dickweed

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ScrubLeague posted:

Cool post but you need an av

i have one buit i keep getting banned so i gave up

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

InterFaced posted:

So tarpman's funeral is like 1/2 mile from my house on Friday. Part of me wants to troll it Fred Phelps style with giant signs that say "PAY YOUR TAXES WELFARE QUEENS" but another part of me would rather not get shot and dragged down main street behind the nearest giant white pickup.

if this abortion has taught us anything its that right wingers are a bunch of pussies

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

slidebite posted:

True. Pretty much the ultimate echo chamber.

theyre so like us

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Goatfather posted:

cliven bundy (the dad) has decided his son is a bitch and has declared himself the leader of the 4 people remaining at the refuge and issued new demands

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/01/oregon-armed-militia-standoff-cliven-ammon-bundy-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge

yo as a citizen of the united states i did not give my consent for him to add me to his gay baby protest paper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a messed up horse posted:

Wasn't Fry's dad saying he thought David wanted to suicide by cop? Was that just wishful thinking or...

the 20 year old IT idiot? no, he just doesn't have any friends