Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Breitbart isn't touching this story so the cranks supporting this "movement" are too crazy even for most elderly bigots.

VikingSkull posted:

as soon as one of theirs died, though, holy gently caress did they pick up that hands up don't shoot thing and run with it without a trace of irony

Yeah making comparisons to black lives matter and why aren't the libtards furious about this? Because they're racist! Either that or because they actually understand what black lives matter is about.

Lolie posted:

They're the Elliot Rodger of militia groups.

No wonder LaVoy Finicum was pissed off. The gummint tool away his sweet foster care dollars a few days after the stand off started.

He had the nerve to talk like it was some kind of injustice. What a fool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
Chuck/Barbara 2016

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
It doesn't matter if you are a militia cowboy or a Twitter Marxist, Americans are pampered and lazy and revolutions dirty and hard.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Chuck ten times as salty as John Spartan, but in the opposite direction

this is amazing

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Ammon Bundy says this will be fought in the courts. Does he not realize he will be in federal court standing trial for well documented crimes? What does he think is going to happen? It'll be like Matlock and when he speaks his magic words the government will apologize and give in to his demands.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Tricky D posted:

It doesn't matter if you are a militia cowboy or a Twitter Marxist, Americans are pampered and lazy and revolutions dirty and hard.

This Chuck dude is literally Bert Gummer from the Tremors series except instead of man-eating worms it's the libruls and darkies.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
How many people does it take to set up an SM58?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Network Pesci posted:

This Chuck dude is literally Bert Gummer from the Tremors series except instead of man-eating worms it's the libruls and darkies.

:stare:

holy gently caress

Link for new page

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

VikingSkull posted:

Chuck ten times as salty as John Spartan, but in the opposite direction

this is amazing

Is this being recorded? I need entertainment tonight

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The Sphinxster posted:

Ammon Bundy says this will be fought in the courts. Does he not realize he will be in federal court standing trial for well documented crimes? What does he think is going to happen? It'll be like Matlock and when he speaks his magic words the government will apologize and give in to his demands.

I'm hoping he'll use the Sovereign Citizen defence

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I don't know how they archive it because this channel runs 24/7

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I found another summary of the glorious patriotic peaceful but i'll kill you all if i have to protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSKQ3ZNQ_O8

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is Chuck really saying there was going to be a drone strike on the Bundy ranch?

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
BODYCAM FOOTAGE :dance:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tricky D posted:

i mean, it's a good gauge of how people actually feel about current affairs when nobody is actually willing to die to change it i guess

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

red19fire posted:

Hahaha 'tactical retreat'. Does he mean the all the matching dribbles of poo poo leading to burned rubber streaks leading out of the compound once Ammon was captured? I don't think Washington was ever captured by the British, and his army actually fought and won some battles, most notably Trenton, one of the boldest moves in military history. But of course welfare queens screaming into youtube channels can't grasp this vital difference.

He's the coward that lasted longer than any of the other cowards, of course they disowned him. His continued occupation shames their inadequacy.

Also, Washington led an actual army, not a bunch of ragtag colonial militia.

If Fry dies by a federal bullet, they're still going to forget all that poo poo and elevate him to martyrdom, just like they did to Finicum.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Sphinxster posted:

how many times have people actually won a federal case? i assumed federal was where they nailed you to a wall

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Young Freud posted:

If Fry dies by a federal bullet, they're still going to forget all that poo poo and elevate him to martyrdom, just like they did to Finicum.

tarpman and IT guy riding dildos with jesus

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
I wish there was a way I could séance finnicum's ghost and show him what he died for

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

The Sphinxster posted:

Yes?

Like no poo poo this is what the sovereign citizen people actually believe.

Robo Reagan posted:

how many times have people actually won a federal case? i assumed federal was where they nailed you to a wall

If it goes to trial (which it will), the FBI has a 96.4% victory rate.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Slugnoid posted:

I wish there was a way I could séance finnicum's ghost and show him what he died for

Summoning circles require the use of gold chalk

He'd never recognize its authority to summon him

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

93% conviction rate in 2012 for the DoJ.

We live in a just world so it is good news that they are so efficient.

edit: 96 for the FBI per awij? I have no idea about jurisdictions here.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
https://twitter.com/ryanjhaas/status/692886547171921920

oh boy

radio for conference http://www.opb.org/radio/listennow/player.php/

video http://www.kgw.com/news/watch-live-/24256479

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Anyone have a link to the press conference coverage that doesn't filter through that garbage notheifsalowed feed?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
:siren:FOUR STILL INSIDE:siren:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Slugnoid posted:

Be free tarp ghost

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

4 kittens are still stuck up the tree

VikingSkull posted:

:siren:FOUR STILL INSIDE:siren:

4 kittens still trapped up the tree of their own dumbness

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Tricky D posted:

Be free tarp ghost

Maybe all the aborted children will be his slave labor in mormon heaven ranch

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Israel would have had this done in thirty minutes, pat

Fire the willie pete on these traitors

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

theultimo posted:

BODYCAM FOOTAGE :dance:

where. where is it

also i'm not sure if i want to watch it :(

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

who will help the 4 stuck kittens

will the abandoned pile of guns help? no!

will the moldy weed help? no!

will the black dildos help? no!

will Trump help? no!

will militia nutjobs help? no!

4 kittens up a dumbass tree,
wont someone help them please

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
wow that appeared to show him reaching into his jacket like a retard before being shot

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Robo Reagan posted:

There's a saying that, when dealing with the feds, the wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine. The feds want to make sure they have something before making their move.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Young Freud posted:

Funny enough, Washington actually loathed the militias with every fiber of his being. He spent almost as much time rounding up militia deserters as he did fighting the British.

In fact, one of the biggest reasons he threw in with the Federalists and the Constitution was that he knew exactly how hosed the US was if it went back to war with England with nothing but a collection of state militias.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Lutha Mahtin posted:

where. where is it

it's aerial footage, at least what's shown on the NTA stream, and it's super obvious that lavoy was going for his gun. He's got cops on both sides and throws his jacket back obviously going for the revolver in his pocket. There's absolutely no question that he was going to try to shoot the cops.

#snowangelfinicum :lol:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Lord Binky posted:

wow that appeared to show him reaching into his jacket like a retard before being shot

Surely you mean he was on his knees with his hands on his head before being shot 137 times before falling on his face and 213 times after.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Lutha Mahtin posted:

where. where is it

livestream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

But their own comentators may break in, because they are dumb.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

The Sphinxster posted:

Surely you mean he was on his knees with his hands on his head before being shot 137 times before falling on his face and 213 times after.

now that you mention it he was waving a white flag

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug
#SNOWANGELFINICUM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Cowman posted:

it's aerial footage, at least what's shown on the NTA stream, and it's super obvious that lavoy was going for his gun. He's got cops on both sides and throws his jacket back obviously going for the revolver in his pocket. There's absolutely no question that he was going to try to shoot the cops.

be free tarp ghost