Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Ben Carson
Jeb! Bush
Chris Christie
John Kasich
Rand Paul
Carly Fiorina
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Jim Gilmore
View Results

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

No baby Hitler?

NO VOTE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

How much distilled crazy do you think Fiorina will be pumping out? She's only gotten love from the polls when she was crazy, she knows it, and this is her last chance

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"Why is your message dumb and overshadowed, fat man"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ANGRY RICK IS BACK

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

haha "you'll drink what he buys but mock him behind his back, what kind of man are you Rick"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

Actually good job by Bruce there to call Santorum on his bullshit for showing up to Trump's rally.

It activated a steam valve

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SHUT UP CARLY

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"I'm here to say: gently caress all Iowans"

Bam, he's got my vote

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Vile posted:

lmfao yeah its some weird Dunmer thing

Bernie would look at an emperor-pardoned immigrant and he would say, "wealth beyond measure, outlander"

Carly would sneer at this figure of destiny and simply provide, "out of my way, n'wah"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

There's been 18 terror attacks this year in the US? What?

I doubt they're including the Ranch Davidiots in this

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rick just described a shitload of Texas, just replace Sharia with Talmudic

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

actually climate change is killing way more people and is the reason a lot of the region is unstable carly.

When we're all out of water I hope somebody tosses a dead deer in your private well

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

EXACTLY why she's PROBABLY going to jail

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Logikv9 posted:

Throw F-35s at them

like literally, throw the plane at them. The whole plane.

Don't bring that up, it makes me depressed irl about what that money could've gone to

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

So Gilmore is Graham minus the charisma

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"WHY HAVE YOU FAILED THE PARTY, WHY HAVE YOU MADE REAGAN CRY"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Maytag was a failed business in the end, snapped up and gutted by Whirlpool

He literally just said he'd make government run cheaper by ensuring that failed business ventures stay propped up, and even then he was being disingenuous. Incredible

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

yes

but

HOW

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol the look of confusion these people have imagining income numbers that small. Like at the big debates where candidates strain to include the poor by saying, "a little as $50,000/year"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Huckabee, in his infinite mercy, will remove that dilemma from that woman by forcing her to work just to get those benefits, thus ensuring she's paying out the nose for child care as well

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

blue squares posted:

Huckabee's heart sounds like its in the right place, his head is just up his rear end

Don't be fooled, all he said was "those benefits? gone!" wrapped up in faux hillbilly speak

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I AM

SO

GODDAMNED

SICK

OF

IOWA

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"i don't want to redfine the role of the individual in society"

"NO HOMOS, NO DYKES, NO COMMIES, NO LIE-BERALS IN THE GLORIOUS FUTURE, VOTE GOP"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fade5 posted:

lol

we really need Lindsey Graham back

Graham at least understood the nuance pretty well, he just didn't care

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS

IOWEFQWEFIONWEFNIOWIOENWOVQWDQDQ

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Huckabee wants to be sure that the FIRST shift is taxed enormously too!

Wasn't repatriation tried already under W and it failed spectacularly?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

No you see, merely by existing in China they pollute that much. These industries will become much cleaner when they enter the US simply by being in the US

Also, disband the EPA

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Time to not answer the uncomfortable question and instead repeat the previous stump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nothing more exact and scientific than assessing how much pain somebody is in.

I don't even have to read that to see that they mean, "responds to stimulation" which would cover literally everything down to simple bacteria

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Followup: what are your thoughts of atheists in the government Mike

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Uhhhh

They're already paying for their college into their 30's, 40's, and 50's

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hahahahaha holy poo poo, taking a break from making GBS threads all over Obama to accuse him of attacking people personally

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My Imaginary GF posted:

Is Gilmore also a closeted moderate?

Closeted as in he's a secret moderate, or closeted as in a closeted gay man who is also a political moderate? Graham is a complicated little bundle of southern fire

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gilmore won the thread poll, but only because baby Hitler is attended another event in protest

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

"Cum" ~ Mike Huckabee, to America

I'm Rick Santorum, google me for more information

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

OH GOD O'REILLY WITHOUT WARNING BAIL BAIL BAIL

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FourLeaf posted:

ew, the trump thing isn't coming on until 9pm ET? I thought it was 8pm ET

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO FOR AN HOUR

Ya if Trump was actually smart and less vindictive he'd start it up at 8 or 8:30 and have some marquee thing go on at 9 to attract and keep the newly disengaged debate people

Personally I would rather chew my arm off than watch the Trumptacular. Just gonna say the same stuff over and over again and the ARE TROOPS saturation is going to be ridiculous. GOP debate is ALWAYS a clusterfuck

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Thump! posted:

WARNING: The GOP Debate is a highly toxic substance, and should not be consumed unless you are under the influence of alcohol. Refusal to comply MAY result in suicide.

I've watched them all stone cold sober. I also watched the entire Benghazi hearing. Gaze upon me and recognize the true distillate of sadness

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I had it on at work, which probably counts as cheating.

Was genuinely interested in how loving nutso the committee would sound. It was all worth it to hear them read their heated fanfics about the events and then asking Hillary if she agreed that that's what happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Krauthammer looks like he's drunk and trying to hold it together

• Locked thread