Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Chase Elliot Blow Up Doll has arrived in fantasy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

VikingSkull posted:

I only support drivers who sell merchandise, sorry

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

There was clearly debris on the track :colbert:

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

My dad used to work with a big NASCAR fan that knew somebody in the biz (we think he drove a hauler but can't remember). We ended up with a used tire at one point which twelve-year-old me remembers fondly. Anyway, Dad was going through random crap today and found these decals in an envelope from the Bobby Dotter Fan Club. Also in there was a Jasper #77 Bobby Hillin Jr license plate.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

I made a modifieds gif: https://gfycat.com/WellinformedNearDaddylonglegs

I also got my Mudsummer #Eldora tickets

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Well hello, midvale.

Still need to have a goonmeet at Midvale. Maybe when the supermods or ARCA trucks run.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Trailer race with the haulers.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

This is just a special, special night.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Brad is apparently taking an Indycar for a spin at Road America.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

If anyone needs some racing info from '72 to '84 I may be of help...

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

I saw one of these many moons ago:

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Bingo

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Possibly Chicken posted:

Who's ready the Aspen dental Eldora dirt derby next week?

I bought tickets on one of them fancy cement slabs. No more GA for me.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

ColonelJohnMatrix posted:

The #63 truck left for Eldora first thing this morning. Been a long week getting it ready. I did the graphics for it and can't wait to see it get tore up. The guys in the shop are hell bent on improving from the runner-up finish last year to winning the whole loving thing with Bobby Pierce returning to drive! Wish us luck goons.

I look forward to cheering on Mr. Pierce.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Juniors gonna retire to the rolling hills of Ohio.

I still won't believe he bought land in Coshocton until I run in to him at Roscoe Village.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

So, big blocks are pretty sweet and they throw a ton of dirt. This was my 3rd truck race at Eldora and it was the dirtiest I've gotten. I can't imagine sitting in the middle of turns 3 and 4 because there was just a cloud hovering over there. Granted, the track was probably drier than normal, but it was still impressive how much dirt I had to shake off after the heats and the main. Also, I was sitting behind the family/team of Ryan Watt (14W big block).

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Waltz posted:

We do stockcar racing a bit differently down south.

https://youtu.be/aGByPZWlwPU

it's like a legend and a spint car had babies

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

oh, yeah, that's nice right there.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

I have no idea why but I really really loved the Tabasco paint scheme

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

keevo posted:

Grand Tour spoilers but lol Mike Skinner is going to be the show's equivalent of the Stig

but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DngvCkyFcj4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

I miss legends at Charlotte

• Locked thread