Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I want to play again. Someone summarize every change from the start of season 5 to now please and thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Oh and I haven't played in a year who wants to duo with me

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Kashuno posted:

we don't duo anymore, we dynamic queue

What is that

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Asema posted:

are we back on the zhonya's for morg train as a support because you sure are helping peel for your adc or other carry by not being able to cast black shield or throw out a q to stun while you are golden

ayyyyy lmao

Play league with me

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Is the new champ cool?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I played for the first time in almost 2 years and everything is different.
Help

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I haven't played in two years, how do I play Vi? What's the jungle like?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

dblankenship81 posted:

Follow this guy on facebook and pay him to watch his stream, you'll be Diamond in no time.

For real though, is there a guide for what are the best items to build now and jungle routes?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Can someone give me a current Vi jungle guide? I'm trying to get back into league and everything is different. Why are the dragons different colors

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I've been playing again, what is champion mastery?

RC Cola fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Oct 24, 2016

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Who are some current meta junglers and why? I forgot how much poo poo you have to know to play this game

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Sexpansion posted:

It really depends on what elo you're playing in, but some good junglers right now are:

Nunu (may be broken)
Skarner
Zac
Amumu (low elo)
Warwick (low elo)
Xin Zhao (low elo?)
Olaf
Nidalee (you have to be exceptional to play her well, though)
Elise (maybe not exceptional but you have to be good)

Gold elo. I'll try skarner out again. What's his build path? Still starts blue?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Adcs are the worst.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Someone duo with me and carry me to diamond. I've barely played in the last 2 years. Thanks

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I haven't done my placements yet this season and was gold 3 last season. What do I need to go in placements to get gold this season?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

OK I got gold again. 4 straight season of being gold. I should probably try for plat one day.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Someone tell me about our sweet new champ

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

How is sword arm champ

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

How is sword legs?
Who wants to play with me? I'm bad and out of practice

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Rip my wallet. I've played maybe 20 games in the last year but that Vi skin is a day one buy for me

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

Idk why vi gets ahri levels of skins, is she even that popular.

Best character in the game. Even when she's bad she's great.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Methanar posted:

I love the Methanar is rich meme.

But what skin did you get jerk? Also someone buy me a skin, I'm bad and it's not my birthday. Also I rarely play. But I love the soda RC Cola of that counts for anything

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Just went 1-7 last night playing 5 mans. Get on my level plebs

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Nazzadan posted:

Oh yeah? Well I fed out the rear end to a player a solid 15 divisions below me and he shittalked me and I had absolutely no viable comebacks because he was absolutely right. So the next game I ragepicked my main and hatefucked some poor bystander.
Get on MY level.

Go I surrender

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I recently played a Vi game. Can anyone watch and give me some advice?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6hRBFOEghX6NzNDNXFRVjJlUVU

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6hRBFOEghX6QkhkelU3cWxpMW8
It's in two parts because I alt tabbed

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I started at the end of season 2. Who came out around then?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Super Librarian posted:

I started during preseason 3 and vi was the newest champ

I remember her coming out

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

What is a juggernaut?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Servaetes posted:

Hey, if ya'll want one of the stupid bird champions, I can probably gift you one of them as I have a stupid amount of IP. If you have me on your friends list in League, send me a tell with which one you want. I'll keep the limit to one of them though for now so just lemme know which one you want!

Alternatively, if you still want one but are willing to wait, you can add me directly, IGN is Gromp Hellscream on NA. It takes two weeks apparently to send gifts, so there's a little delay before you can get your very own stupid bird champion.

I sent you a PM. Idk if you can get them though. But I'll take a bird adc please friend.
RC Cola in game

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Someone tell me, is new volcano dude cool?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Rude

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Multiple Pentas. 2 on Yi, 1 on amumu, 1 on Vi, 1 on Xin. There may be others

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Servaetes posted:

One day I'll get to not jungle because everyone is a huge baby about it...

I have yet to not get jungle while queuing. I thought people liked jungle. Ps where is my warring kingdoms vi.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Is Vi super weak right now or something? I feel like I explode instantly and do no damage

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Rygar201 posted:

I have a 75% win rate with her this season, so I'm going with no. I'll edit this post soon with build and other info

Let me preface this by saying I am in silver.

Yeah you can definitely explode if you whiff a punch at the wrong time. I like going 12/0/18 with Heart of the Colossus for the extra durability. I know some people like Thunderlords on her, but I guess I'm not that confident. The big shield from HoC is huge for those early game fights.

I take AD Reds, Armor Yellows, MR Blues, and AS Blacks. I haven't done any experimentation here.

I usually go bottom side buff, wolves, top buff, then head directly the enemy buff camp across the one I just cleared. Most of the time I manage to get some combination of the buff, their flash, or a kill.

She is pretty binary in ganking, your Q has to either connect or burn flash. Q, AA, E is big damage unless you are way behind or not itemizing for AD or something. I go W, E, Q then Q>E>W. Red Smite+Red Buff makes this even better.

I start machete+3 pots, then rush Warhammer into Red Smite: Warrior enchantment. After that it is TriForce unless we're getting dumpstered then it doesn't usually matter. After Trinity, it depends. Sometimes I get Cleaver, other games it's Sterak's. Doesn't seem to be hugely important, but I am down here in Silver.

I try to focus on doing camps and messing with their jungler unless one of the lanes looks favorable. It's not too hard to drag most lanes to a decent gank on the strength of Vault Breaker and Assault and Battery.

Usually Gold player, silver this season after playing a total of maybe 60 games the last 3 seasons. Maybe it's just not knowing what any of these new champs do.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Anyone want to play league with me today around 1pm us central? I'm a very bad silver 1 jungle main

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I will que with you friends

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Monicro posted:

I'm a bit late but I'm losing my loving mind at "Rammus: harder to play than Akali"

Ok

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Hey man, you need to know which champ to taunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Rygar201 posted:

The emotional labour of playing Rammus is persevering despite your team not following up on your initiation

Luckily you live for a hundred years and have time to escape

• Locked thread