Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
this thread is actually really fun and at its best when we're just talking about whatever goofy stuff. like remember when everyone was posting pet pics :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Radical posted:

imagine a bioware rpg where this thread is the light side path and the dota 2 thread is the dark side path

currently talking about "butt drugs"

oh man. i think we have a really great community here (and also in the pro league thread) and i like that. everyone owns imo

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

A Stupid Baby posted:

I like your avatar and title text a lot but i despise you as a human being. Please advicse

:glomp:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Arrgytehpirate posted:

My problem with top is I don't like any of the champions. Teemo is fun I guess but the rest suck prolasped rear end

you can play literally any champ in the game as top. that's why it's the best lane

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
it seems so stupid to nerf udyr, he's only op because of all these dumb new items. if they nerf him and any of them change he's going to be pure garbage tier.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
100% agree with meteos that locket is a super dumb item. it should be removed

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i have like 250 skins so i think i'd rather die than know how much i've spent on this poo poo

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
http://plays.tv/video/56c66d3ed8a9e488eb

this is a thing of beauty

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Luna Was Here posted:

i think youre the first person to have me beat
http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/na/24199214/skins

i asked them last season what i've spent on league, let me grab the image real quick

i've narrowly got you also, booya

http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/euw/44990110/skins

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I spent 5$ total since launch, whats wrong with you people?

i want to be a pretty princess

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Darth Windu posted:

Yeah it's fun to kill lots of people but have you ever tried fat karma

every time i order takeout instead of making something healthy yeah

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
has anyone else tried strength of ages on graves? thoughts/worth?

best champ ever btw, ty for putting me in silver from placements riot

Lovechop fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Feb 21, 2016

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

All the pro Jungle Graves players do Strength of the Ages. I don't know about lane Graves though, I think one of the combat ones would be better. I think Fervor of Battle is my preference on all bot lane ADC, even caster ones, Corki might be the sole exception where I would want to run Thunder.

yeah i was going fervor, it's so good. i don't like thunderlords on graves either because his new kit rewards staying in the fight and slugging it out. i basically copied cabochard's complete build from the vit vs h2k game:

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/TRLH3/1001530055?gameHash=2f42705092eb05b9

you can't die. if you ever get low health, your sterak's and maw pops and you just kill everyone. just tried a quick game with strength of ages though because i was against double assassin, it's not too bad.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
undeniably chinese

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Tequila Sunrise posted:

How is Twitch? I've always really liked him, but I usually get poo poo on in lane and can't recover. Is the change to his Q enough to make him decent in the hands of scrubs?

he's still pretty good at the moment, you just have to play it low and slow in the laning phase and try to go even. if they pick something without much mobility or the enemy comp is kind of squishy you'll kill everyone easy. the Q reset is really good and you can do tons of annoying stuff with it.

my build is normally something like

(enough for bf on first back) BF > runaans > IE > ghostblade
(not enough for bf) ghostblade > runaans > IE

then just whatever you need.

remember that you can tilt mid lane super hard by ganking also :)

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Darth Windu posted:

Games over 40 m are literally the worst no matter what I'm playing

i'm the opposite. 6 item tristana is all i truly live for

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
devourer doesn't seem too bad if you remember that at least they eventually stop farming. like remember the old feral flare where it would be 50 mins and all your inhibs were down and there's an udyr with 200 onhit stacks still farming wraiths. good poo poo imo

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Servaetes posted:

My favorite was when the item came out and every loving piece of poo poo idiot was bum rushing the jungle role and taking it from me to play feral flare nautilus or maokai or some other characters that had no right reason in the world to loving buy that item and farm endlessly. When I cared about ranked that patch ended up in me getting demoted two divisions. You couldn't win with that kinda garbage.

i saw someone build it on loving nunu. to be fair, watching him attack that fast was quite funny

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
no graves nerfs? booya >:)

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

Just say "leash pls :3" with the cat face and then get prepared to explain leashing.

i will do anything the catface demands

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
everyone knows kog is actually coded as fountain laser btw

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Riot Lyte: "My new tribunal system will be the 'final solution' to online toxicity!!"

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
wow, i just checked out the site and apparently that wasn't the only one

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
egg!! Egg! a loving egg lol :suicide:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Sexpansion posted:

Bestbans got updated, but their site is getting hit pretty hard:

Play Lux, people.

naut can't be nerfed soon enough imo

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

ImpAtom posted:

I really like Caitlyn but every time I see Jhin's ult I just feel depressed.

if you want to feel a little bit better about it watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFNFY6-gaDA&t=72s

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Killed By Death posted:

:mrgw:

Didn't somebody joke about running this page a few weeks ago? Lol.

yeah that was me i think, i do that every time i play yi. it just seems appropriate

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Firebert posted:

He should just be a big hand and his character model outside of attacking should be the shadow of the hand

yeah he should just be like that boss from smash bros

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Mierenneuker posted:

She had nerfs during her stay on the PBE and still was bonkers.

the weirdest thing was when she was first on the pbe and had a super dark tan + looked like a barbie, i'm glad they fixed that

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

kingcobweb posted:

Kindred is literally Death yet needs help at level one to kill a frog on shrooms

that frog is real as gently caress and is not to be trifled with

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
if you want to play top and have fun, i recommend playing graves. he can shoot people in the face with a shotgun and he also excels at not dying

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Lady Naga posted:

I am contemplating playing Akali top is there anything I should do/know specifically with her?

akali top is great. don't play the tank build though because it's boring, just build AP and kill everyone. :)

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
his ult is kinda boring....

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
a league fighting game where you can smash people's faces in as vi sounds good as gently caress imo

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Lady Naga posted:

ohhh nooooooo...

impressive of my little pony to invent music theory

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

kingcobweb posted:

That makes me wonder, could ~tank Diana~ work for similar reasons? Killing a Goldfish LLC will investigate this new claim

a few seasons ago i had a friend who was bronze v, and i would spectate his games for fun sometimes. once he was playing against this dude who went revive tp full tank diana every game, for like 500 games. it was a thing of beauty and he had insane next level strats like not buying any items at level one so you could base and buy a chain vest quicker (this was when they didn't build from cloth)

anyway that guy owns and everyone should be like him

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

AHH FUGH posted:

Look who I ran into

i re-listened to the destiny / xj9 series the other day and wondered what he was up to all these years later. the most powerful autism in recorded history

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

GET INTO DA CHOPPA posted:

Yo do we have a club on EUW yet?

i don't think we have them on euw yet. will try to grab one when it's up tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Pool Party Graves is the best skin in the game.

graves has too many sick skins man. pool party and mafia are probably the coolest, but riot graves looks like a badass tanky dude with a serious moustache, and i love how retarded the cyberpunk one looks as well. i can never decide

The Mash posted:

I miss old Poppy, including her old ult and passive

i miss one button pentakill fiora

• Locked thread