Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Can't believe the thread title isn't WOOOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Did somebody say gang ties (I know it's not DJax shut up)

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ehud posted:

http://6abc.com/news/sources-off-duty-philly-officers-assaulted-by-lesean-mccoy/1191784/

so they beat the cops up so bad that they were hospitalized, but they didn't arrest them? :confused:

turns out you can't arrest people when you are lying in the floor with broken bones!

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Spiros posted:

Next year I'd like to see the Ravens in the bowl. We need some elite QB play to make up for this year's slugfest.

Don't worry we will bounce back and be there :getin:

Taking Joe Flacco down after not missing a single game in his career was the wrong move and he will put up 6,000 passing yards next season.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/DSchratwieser/status/696716616340545536?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
https://twitter.com/DSchratwieser/status/696717201060052992?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
https://twitter.com/DSchratwieser/status/696718075505332224?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

wow if true

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

ahahaha this can't be life

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Tell you what, bet the alternative Bills timeline before SB50 is the real cause of this brawl

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Quest For Glory II posted:

Shady gets bounced to the outside for a loss again

:lol:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Stop bad mouthing Russ he owns you fucks :mad:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Intruder posted:

pssst he doesn't shill for them because he likes them, he does it because he likes money

:thejoke:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ross Angeles posted:

the only RBs in the last 20 years that are getting near the hall are Peterson and maybe Tomlinson

Maybe? I'd figure he is a lock

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ross Angeles posted:

I figure the sub-par YPC and lack of postseason success will cost Tomlinson. He was basically a TD vulture.

Not that you don't know any of this, but dude is a MVP/OPOY, 5 times Pro Bowler, 4 times 1st team All Pro, record for single season touchdowns, 5th all time in yards, has better YPC than Emmitt Smith, is part of the NFL 00s Team, there's no way he isn't on the Hall

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

It makes me feel old as gently caress that guys who played Pokémon as kids, just like me, are now NFL 3x All-Pro players :qq:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kalli posted:

If Joe Namath is in the HOF then Joe Flacco should also be in.

I'm ok with this

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Like, good on Sam Koch, but if your team could make the occasional first down you wouldn't need a great punter at all.

Look at how wrong this post is

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...0191-sf20680191

Lol gently caress you Swann

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

if you can't enjoy playing Deadly Premonition you are terrible :colbert:

come at me Intruder

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...7165-sf20717165

Get the gently caress in

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

lol if you ever put on an Andy Dalton jersey

even if you are Dalton himself

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

NC-17 posted:

Admin please change my name to NC-17*

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Donkwich posted:

Every time the teabagging incident is mentioned here I am forced to imagine Peyton Manning's dick :barf:

It probably has an elongated head too

Thanks for making me throw up inside my mouth

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

The take here is that 65% of NFL fans think Joe Flacco is elite or willingly don't want to admit it

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Chichevache posted:

Yes, but, ah, she was, well, ah, you know, ah, sleeping with the, with, with the, black athletes. You know. Lots of them. Ah.

I like how she went from being a trash human being because she had sex with women to garbage human being because she had sex with black men :waycool:

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Feb 13, 2016

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Toilet Mouth posted:

Mods please rename me either oval office Bumper or Toilet Mouth.

zen death robot is the MVP :allears:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

AsInHowe posted:

My reaction to this news.

So you reaction is to boo this sucker QB alongside the whole stadium? Same

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Moral of the story: Drew Brees is the GOAT

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sweet thursday posted:

Ban anyone who doesn't use his Christian name(s) Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr.

Way too many *s then

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

thank God it's some dumb dispute and not animal abuse, which was the first thing to spring to mind when opening the article

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

If they can guide the Patriots to 6 Super Bowls imagine how they would lead America!!!

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

uhh excuse me but it's a known fact that Tom Brady is the G**rg* B*sh of football

or perhaps the R*n*ld R**g*n

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I have failed you, Intruder :negative:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

My only loss was against the Giants in the very last game and their defense was sacking my quarterback like they were rushing Bruce Smith + JJ Watt + Derrick Thomas every play :argh:

Edit: VVVV I thought the same thing :haw: they are a top 3 team in the game and didn't even make the playoffs though

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Feb 14, 2016

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

DrunkPanda posted:

I figured out that you could troll the game by going into each team's playbook and changing pretty much every run play into a wide receiver double reverse and every pass play into a flea flicker. This results in the computer fumbling approximately 20 times a game, if you smoke the qb/receiver before they get the pitch. That's how I got undefeated seasons in Tecmo :smug:

You might as well do the nose tackle dive every single play if you are going to cheat

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

TyroneGoldstein posted:

I did it with the Giants exactly once because that game debuted the year they won SB25. Exactly once and only because I could reliably get 28-30 sacks a season with LT and Sims could easily put up 5000 yards to Ingram and Baker.

It's stacked against the player, but not impossible.

There's lots of people that post on tecmobowl.org that can manage perfect seasons (no cheating, lurching, etc) with the worst teams using custom roms where the CPU plays with maximum juice since the first game of the year. It's hella impressive, but then again I guess those people have been playing the same game since 1991.

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Feb 14, 2016

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Steve Smith: "I kind of tried this thing this offseason – made a pact with myself – I look in the eyes of all my victims before I take their lunch money."

:allears:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

one of them is the GOAT

the other just a chump in the background

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

lol if you don't eat churrasco gaúcho/gaucho bbq

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Intruder posted:

Hackenberg is going to top Flacco's 2012 playoff run but as a rookie