Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
I hear that we are going to be able to open and close these vents like on Nuke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

LOL his response sounds like he's getting tired of answering that question.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

gently caress you grips.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Hey I missed all this cool poo poo you guys are talking about so please post some links to replays on Youtube thanks.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

exethan posted:

Agreed.

XP, game one features the greatest TK of all time, which you will appreciate. I've linked it for convenience

Ahahahaha loving lol, thats some Good poo poo right there.

Gonna watch that game at some point today when I'm less hungover.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Up Circle posted:

the british girl sounds like a man

shut your dirty whore mouth

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Goofballs posted:

Careful where you throw the bomb in santorini

A TURGID FATSO posted:

LAUGH MY loving BBALLS OFF

https://twitter.com/FMPONE/status/707389734977458180?s=09

Hey fmpone, how about you add the green gas clouds that the Gas Chamber used to have all across the new de_ca$h

A truly excellent map creator.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Who else has signed up for PRIME MATCHMAKING?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Loving Life Partner posted:

Does anyone else just get tired of spray pattern horse poo poo with rifles and buy easier to control SMGs?

P90 is love, P90 is life.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Macnult posted:

Might be something wrong with the game itself.

Most people would argue that there are many of things wrong with the game itself.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Famethrowa posted:

also your just bad

your just bad

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

xsf421 posted:

At GN1, if you throw a smoke, someone will rush it with a p90. It's like cause and effect.

It's me. I'm that guy rushing your smoke with a P90 :glomp:

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

UnfurledSails posted:

I can be ranked Nova Master or an MGE with the exact same skills depending on the luck of the draw.

This is true for me, it all depends on how good the person carrying me is at the game (thanks Daeno).

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Luna Was Here posted:

3kp made infernew, has some good ideas, some that ain't, but it's less of a flaming garbage pile than his newke
https://youtu.be/I8SItnJStSo

This guy is, like, a million times better than fm pony. I bet he would add closable vents to cache :colbert:

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

You know why that is?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

sterster posted:

Is there a way to edit my sound so that gun fire isn't as loud or I can increase footstep sounds?

You can edit the level of individual sound entities in the audio menu on organner if that helps?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Unbound posted:

your just bad.

hashtag wow

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

qhat posted:

is there anyone here who is not bad at the game

We are all bad, just different levels of bad.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

mcvey posted:

~Stop playing cobblestone in pro CS~

put a good mill/tuscan re-make in there, or season(it only needs a few tweaks), or fire or lite.

ESEA should schedule weeks in Open for some test maps.

What you need is de_cache but with vents that you can open and close.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

I have mastered the P90 to the point where I can spray down a whole team on A plat from pit without letting go of mouse1 and my 'your just bad' bind key.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

:sigh: This loving thread. To anyone who reads this: your just bad

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

lol

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Remora posted:

Dropped two thirty bombs last night just after I ranked up...

:eng101:

Remora posted:

...to Silver 3.

:eng99:

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

So is there a problem with my client? I see that Cache got updated and has the new nuke-style vents but unlike nuke, I'm not able to open and close them. It still works fine on nuke though. Is it just me, or is it a bug in the map?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Suran37 posted:

Inferno has been upgraded to Hell.

:lol: I lost it at the barbeque

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

henne posted:

Goons have a community server that usually plays a few games a night. Look for the sub.io thread in Pgs for details.

It's pretty lovely, toxic, and full of trolls though. I'd only recommend it if you're a FYAD poster who want's to get into CS.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Cached Money posted:

Pulled this off today and got accused of hacking and I'm a little proud:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBwagdj3mi0

Also very glad to finally be out of the novas.

There are more AWP kills in this video than I've had all year.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Lmao what is this poo poo?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Cobble is going to stay being poo poo until they add the option to open and close the vents near CT spawn :colbert:

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Bohemian Nights posted:

because of irregular curvature on my cornea, everything at a certain distance gets blurry, including tiny player models halfway across the map.

You do realise that players who are 'further away' aren't affected by your near/far vision deficiencies because you're looking at them on a flat loving monitor, right?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Bohemian Nights posted:

uhhh dude, everything on the screen is blurry, it's just that things that are tiny on it are harder to see as a consequence. Like I said, near/far-sight isn't really my problem.

I could probably have worded that better, though

Your (eyesight is) just bad

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Jeza posted:

look at this scrub without a 3d monitor

No that's not how they work either, the depth is fake depth, you see.

No wonder this game is headed down the toilet if everyone who plays it is a dribbling retard. (no offense)

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Are you saying that I'm black?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

ArfJason posted:

arfjasons epic guide to getting good at csgo:

coordinate buys with your team
crosshair at head level at all times
play a lot of matches
learn a couple smokes per site, some are more important than others
learn to handle the first 10 bullets in a spray
play a lot of matches
from those games try to learn what the common holding spots are
no really, play lots of matches

congrats you are better

No, this is poo poo, here's a better guide:

1: buy p90
2: w + mouse1 + jump
3: bind f "say your just bad"

Works best with a statrack p90 skin so you can keep track of all the 'noobs' that you 'own'.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

New update includes new bomb skins:

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Ozmiander posted:

Must have been mocked for being bad one too many times by us.

Your just bad

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Dork457 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK2zhVmC86Q

It's rare that I run up against this blatant of a hacker. Good news, he's in 4 SA goon steam groups!

Whats the music?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Some truly important "top stories" from our national news outlet today: