Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Depths posted:

Reminder: do not solo queue

My experiences aren't so bad :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Michael Scott posted:

drat 2 pages in and these posts are already unreadable hot garbage.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

For real though, when the gently caress is the next operation, my Steam wallet misses its guaranteed $15.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

qhat posted:

TBH I miss arena shooters and the lack of popularity in quake live makes me worry that the genre is finished for good.

New UT looks promising at least.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

qhat posted:

I like it and want to succeed, but it's taking forever and there doesn't seem to be a lot of hype for it. So as much as I hope it will explode, I'll believe it when I see it.

I kind of consider that a positive though, I have a feeling the attention will build as the game takes better shape.

(I hope)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mcvey posted:

Phaneuf, Frattin, Bailey, Rupert, Donaghey

ayy :siren:

lmao wrong thread mcvey you loving piece of poo poo :smug:

(still a crazy rear end trade)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mcvey posted:

fuckin NERDS

Poor use of a pun

Defense, number 38

10 yard penalty

Still first down

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Necc0 posted:

I will unleash a thread title upon this thread that will shake you to your very core

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - your just bad)))))))))))))

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Too bad it's not for the Nova.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Buttman Brigade has been down for a long time now

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mcvey posted:

Only 5 stack with friends/goons or just goonman.

gonna solo queue just piss off your sorry rear end, eh? :smugdog:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mcvey posted:

Prost 10 minutes later in mumble always: WHY DID I DO THIS WHY DIDNT I LISTEN TO YOU ALL KNOWING GOD MCVEY?!

you watch mother fucker, gonna join a game and 30 bomb and have tons of fun

and lose 16-9

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

symbolic posted:

The first Counter-Strike public beta debuted four days before my second birthday. :unsmith:

how is counter-strike babby formed

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Gonna get some cases and sell them and break even on a dumb video game coin :getin:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

szary posted:

lmao I opened a case

(don't open cases)

I...

kind of want this. :ohdear:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'm gonna die

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

New nuke is interesting, I actually had fun playing that dumb map with all of its changes.

The other maps though? :negative:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bohemian Nights posted:

My gut tells me it's inferno, but my heart wants to believe dust2

Hm yeah let's get rid of the best map ever made sounds good.

Oh wait oh god that's what valve is actually thinking right now isn't it :gonk:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Inferno needs the god drat boost spot at the tree in B site back ASAP

I miss my treehouse and catching T's offguard when they rush banana :(

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Up Circle posted:

dota is a good game

please dont say things like this

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Solo queued with some random good vibe dudes and had a good back and forth match on nuke, besides one dude on the other team who tk's in spawn

please dont solo queue shame mcvey

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:vince:

face, help me practice doing this tonight

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao I forgot he went back and systematically edited so many of his posts with SICK MEMES to show us all how much he didn't care

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

fmpone please add more underpasses and tunnels on every map, I will not rest until more maps have 40 different entry points for each bombsite

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Goofballs posted:

Careful where you throw the bomb in santorini

Awesome

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

FMPONE please, just, stop.

Please. Stop.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

queued with someone who said they've never played on nuke (old and new versions)

what loving year is this again, jesus christ

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Xenaero posted:

I like how the mobile authentication push valve has been doing has the exact opposite effect.

Jesus CHRIST what is this poo poo, I just wanted to sell some crates and a drop or two (already made more than I put in for the operation coin lol) and I have to jump through all these stupid loving hoops just to sell some video game item? :getout:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Depths posted:

Please just attach a mobile authenticator, its not hard

it's inconvenient and having me use my phone so I can say "yes, I want to sell this imaginary box to make 40 cents" is dumb

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Google Butt posted:

Most people are complaining because they're lazy fucks not because they own a windows phone lol

Yeah I have a Galaxy S5, so it's just laziness. Just feels like a dumb hassle for fake items and fake money.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

God drat, breaking anything on a plane has got to loving suck :(

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao professional video game players

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

My solo queue games on Newke have been pretty entertaining. A combination of people figuring out the new idiosyncrasies and sometimes still falling back on methods like going quick vent on T side

Forward we march into our deaths

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

real dilemma posted:

I think this strategy actually works better than it did in old nuke as the timings are changed slightly and you can no longer watch squeaky from rafters, so a molly at the beginning of the round is the only way to consistently stop at least one guy from getting down there unless you have one of the best CT spawns

You might be right as at least two T's would make it down the vent consistently even when moving as fast possible from heaven as CT.

I still need to learn these smokes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoCXAURW8TY

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The smoking gun is real, liked and subscribed.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Photex posted:

So you know how ugly I am.

please don't do this

Pro gamers are really, really dumb.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mcvey posted:

Out of town so I didn't watch :cool:

Hope you watched the Caps get owned in the shootout though. :cool:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mcvey posted:

Saw the highlights, worth it to knock the Sens out of playoff contention.

Worth it, or did it hurt you so much you don't want to admit it????????? :unsmigghh:

please just say philly winning made you feel bad, let me at least have that one small victory for us, just say it :qq:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

A TURGID FATSO posted:

No, jump shots shouldn't be a thing at all. Jump scouting is just as stupid and ridiculous as anything else.

:agreed: It's bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

A TURGID FATSO posted:

You're actually missing the entire point of ADAD. You actually STOP FOR A SPLIT MILLISECOND IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR SHOT WHEN YOU'RE CANCELLING OUT YOUR MOVEMENT, unlike jump scouting, where you can just hop and shoot and not be penalized at all. This has nothing to do with realism; it has to do with jump scouting just egregiously making GBS threads all over the basic tenets of CS. ADAD has been a part of the gameplay meta since the early '00s, and jump scouting has just been introduced because, gently caress it, why not? That's not a good reason for ignoring a broken mechanic. Christ, people are loving stupid in this thread these days.

Turk is pretty much correct and its kind of dumb to say "hey lets fix all this other bigger poo poo that requires a bunch of work in general instead of just making it so when you jump with a certain gun its close to impossible to land a shot"