Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

they named the fifth Counter-Strike game Counter-Strike 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

UnknownMercenary posted:

What if this is another Aug/ssg situation and the xm was actually always good? Makes you think.

someone clearly never watched prime Fnatic

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

MAG-7 is deec enough imo, good for close-quarters like Inferno apps

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic posted:

someone clearly never watched prime Fnatic

or as of today, current NaVi

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Push El Burrito posted:

s1mple is the goat and has never in his life stopped talking poo poo. It enhances his gameplay.

It's also why JW is legendary.

i fuckin hated prime Fnatic but looking back them playing into their infamy was GOAT'd

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

new thread when

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/counterstrike/status/1707133016345338334?s=46&t=108nlaEXShzkgzjMQccD3g

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

played a couple casual matches to get a feel for it and enabling that crosshair moves with recoil setting has shown me how terrible my AK spray still is whoops lol. on the other hand i feel like i have a better handle on the AWP? feels way meatier when you fire a shot too. it's sick

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

no crashes but i have been getting the odd half-second freeze that completely fucks me over and idk how to fix it even after a drivers update

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Oscar aint no Slouch posted:

-half second freezes are shader recompiles which happen once per particle effect and will go away eventually but will need to be redone every game patch or driver update

epic

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

rubberbanding on 15-20 ping...??

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hbag posted:

drivers and firewall rule

both already done

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hbag posted:

what are you running it on?

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Is it while you're close to teammates at the start? I rubberband when players are colliding.

nah, randomly

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Brendan Rodgers posted:

What are the top 3 smoke grenades I should learn

mirage window, dust ii doors, nuke outside

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hello internet posted:

Are stickers ever really considered for gun value? I have like a 10 dollar deagle with apparently an 80 dollar titan sticker on it.

Katowice 2014 and gold crown foil, otherwise not really

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Oscar aint no Slouch posted:

just watched the grand final highlights for sydney, very entertaining hour if you didn't catch it live or the vod. very close game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npDuPuuYkUI

a shame FaZe is apparently getting picked apart with Twistzz heavily rumored to be goin back to Liquid, and with the conflict of interest now that the same parent org owns both them and CoL...great swansong at least

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hbag posted:

personally i think its good that the oneshot hitscan gun is harder to use now

skill issue

e: also it's not even just peeker's advantage making the AWP weaker as-is, MR12 means less chance to even build economy toward it

symbolic fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Oct 29, 2023

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

CT Nuke = cool. fun. epic. smoke squeaky and rush down vent, pop heads from secret. mayhaps flash into control. myriad possibilities, no wrong choices
T Nuke = rush vent or pray to god someone's too stupid to be watching marshmallow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

right in the middle of Pro League too lol