Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Good OP

Will there be a guild for goons who poop in a toilet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Has anyone who's played in the last beta got any experience with Valkyrie or Wizard? I'm torn between either one of those or maybe a Tamer to focus on for the beta, curious if they play well and all?

Valk wasn't in the last beta, that's going to be the first thing I try this time. Hoping to get what class I want to start with nailed down this beta.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Dryzen posted:

Just never let goons who want to lead a guild lead a guild

Eonwe should lead the guild.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Eonwe posted:

that sounds awful for me and the people I'd lead

this is why it would work so well

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

CrashCat posted:

So what emotion is :eonwe: supposed to represent? I don't want to misuse it

Leadership.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

oops wrong thread

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

kalstrams posted:

There is primarily Russian game marketplace where you can often buy things like these. There are three listings, all with keys for under $3 a pop.

CC payment, no PayPal - 86 sales, 2 returns, 1 positive review, 0 negative reviews; seller rating ~113
CC payment, no PayPal - 24 sales, 0 returns, 6 positive reviews, 0 negative reviews; seller rating ~77
CC, PayPal payments - 140 sales, 0 returns, 5 positive reviews, 0 negative reviews; seller rating ~33

Despite the lowest rating, I'd take the last listing, with 140 sales, and use PayPal for transaction since, I think, it ends ups to be cheapest when I factor in commission on my bank transfers to the Russian CC payment processor they use. However, I have bought plenty of stuff on the platform, paying both with CC and PayPal, and never had any critical issues - I once had to ask for new key since they sent me an invalid one, got one for free within a few hours.

If you do buy and for some reason something is really off and seller speaks only Russian, let me know if you need translation/help of some sort.

Please do not give your credit card number or paypal info to some skeevy russian website for a beta key for a game that will be out in 2 weeks.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The game plays really well with a 360/bone/ds4 gamepad. Since the combat feels like a character action game it is more fun to me to mash gamepad buttons over keyboard keys. You can even invert Y on only the gamepad if you are like me and invert pads but never mouse.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Stanley Pain posted:

How do you get this magic setup? I couldn't see any controller options but I didn't look very rigorously either.

I'm not at home so I can't look but there is an enable gamepad checkbox or something in the options under gameplay I think? That's also where the invert thing was. I'm using a DS4 with input mapper to have it function as a 360 pad. I can look when I get home after 5 eastern if need be.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Septimus posted:

So here's what the ghille armor looks like to other players:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbiZ4vmdHRI

lol, just lol

It's like that sniper scene from Clear and Present Danger

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

So do the instances on a server act as separate servers or can we freely move between once they unfuck things?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Is goontang a good place to chill while I gather and cook and fish and grind and just basically do stuff without any real aims?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Deranged M posted:

It's almost like not being in a guild chill. I haven't seen any activity in guild for days.

That is the kind of chill I am at right now but without any guild bonuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

DancingShade posted:

Game server is back up but the forums are still down. :v:

Let me gaze into my crystal ball for patch notes:

"We changed some things but won't be specific about what"
[Insert cash shop update here]

They added Valencia and the desert.