Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
do not cheer his death you retards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Casu Marzu posted:

He was barely human anyway.

If he was barely human, why stoop to his level

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Jose Oquendo posted:

Wahhhhhhh a person who's political views differed from mine died wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Time Trial posted:

Lol if you think it's possible to be bummed by the loss of a person, and an interesting one at that, while at the same time being happy they're not longer perpetuating their lovely political views

Pretty much

"I mean, I'm not glad he DIED, I'm just glad that he isn't able to do his job anymore, and his job was pretty much his life"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Grant DaNasty posted:

Vince, your country needs you.

All court battles are settled in the ring

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Lets persuade Obama to get this man as the new Associate Justice

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

FizFashizzle posted:

sorry for taking bowie and snape. Here, let me take modern hitler

-god, probably

wow i didnt know that scalia killed millions of people

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

thats a retarded thing to say, and I'm in awe that he didn't follow it up with "wait, that's loving retarded, I quit"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Prettz posted:

he should have been hung on a meat hook and had his skin peeled off until he bled out

you belong in a mental institution

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Node posted:

Please bottle those up and sell them, because they are sounding really tasty right now

I know I hurt you, put please understand

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Do It Once Right posted:

I'm guessing I've heard many more live speakers than you.

I think you're dumb as hell and you should definitely kill yourself?

(the question mark is about killing yourself, not about how dumb you are)

do not tell people to kill themselves, it is exceedingly rude

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
<-- Heh heh.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Cubone posted:

this might sound disrespectful but im glad this miserable old prick is finally loving dead and given half a chance i would open the chest cavity of his hateful corpse with a fire axe and take a poo poo on his worthless heart..

thats pretty brutal

edit: you also should get professional mental help

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Lufiron posted:

with any luck scalia still

its bad to wish death on others

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

VectorSigma posted:

i would like to see his intestines drawn into piano strings and installed in a baby grand built from a composite made from his bones and the pulped remains of his rulings and have sir elton john play a list of the gayest songs in the history of mankind while the jedi ghosts of freddie mercury and david bowie look on from above. issuing forth from the soundboard of this ghoulish piano are the souls of the innocently executed ascending to their final peace.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Ages posted:

I hope Cruz wakes up tomorrow to realize the sobering truth that God despises him.

God loves us all, for we are his children

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Peztopiary posted:

nobody has ever been able to prove this fyi like either scientifically or philosophically maybe you can be the first

It's bad spiritually

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

huskarl_marx posted:

"bad" means nothing without a shitload of materio-logical underpinnings

:holymoley: someone get this guy running for judge

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

If you want people to die, that is bad. So is celebrating the death of one of our species. I will pray for your soul

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

a messed up horse posted:

Hey, my man. Tell me about big ol' cartoon booty.

I agree, the topic of such a thing is riveting to discuss

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Cubone posted:

"duhhh duhh why are u celebrating the death of an undeniable source of evil" - A loving MORON

But its bad to celebrate the death of someone, what's wrong with that idea

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

je1 healthcare posted:

Not much effort is needed, if you think celebrating someone's death is gross then you're basically admitting that you share the beliefs of the dead person.

Please tell me the reasoning behind this

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

mik posted:

gently caress his mourning family.

go gently caress yourself

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

I'm not sorry for hurting your feelings so harshly.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Prettz posted:

You couldn't be any more wrong, and you couldn't be any more fundamentally stupid and disconnected from reality.

The reality is that if you wish death on others, or celebrate their death, that is a bad thing to do, there really isn't more to it than that

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Prettz posted:

I wish for your death right now, and I'm not even joking.

And I wish the best for you, and that is no joke, my buddy

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

I'm just sayin, it's wrong to cheer the death of people

Personally, I feel that Scalia had awful, lovely opinions and should have retired the moment he first expressed them.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Prettz posted:

Well I'm here to inform you that you're among a very small minority of people, and thankfully the rest of humanity recognizes that you're completely loving wrong.

Least I didn't drop fifteen dollars on an attempt to annoy a person

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Prettz posted:

If you were planning on doing the whole "hey, I was actually just trolling you all", you're way too late to do it. And if you did, I would make fun of you even more.

Oh please, as if it wasn't obvious the entire time I've been posting in this thread. If you didn't recognize it, the only one to blame here is you.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

I know you must be so dramatically hurt by your own ignorance, but there is no need to be upset

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Prettz posted:

Ahhh yes, the puppet master defense

lol

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

whoflungpoop posted:

so what was your avatar before they changed it im guessing some manchild video game poo poo maybe

It was a likpas with the tattoo "<3 my mom"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Haverchuck posted:

[in unbelievably slimy, nasal, wheezing nerd voice:]Why am I not surprised someone who's happy about another person's death would resort to hate speech when questioned about their repugnant beliefs?

nerd

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Bigboss has nothing but good points, will you be my valentine

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Pitdragon posted:

hello GBS i am here to tell you all that i am a better more moral person than you are and then act smug about it

Join the smuggo club, we can laugh at these animals all day long

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Bigboss, you're my number two hero, right under scalia

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Justin Tyme posted:

after swigging some of my own piss, I am filled with satisfaction that this man is dead *toots a lil fart*

same

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Another day without scalia, another day without the sunlight in my life, everything has just gone gray since he passed, and I don't know what is more despicable, death, or you rowdy fellows.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

No. 6 posted:

I guess today is Opposite Day.

Nothing can reverse death, sadly. Another day with the good Judge alive would be another day with justice living in America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Nathilus posted:

Meanwhile, a liberal checks in on the issue:

The sky is insanely blue today. The sun is shining, the critters are doing critter things, and the city throbs with life. But best of all, Scalia was still dead when I woke up again. This is America as it was meant to be. This is the best of all possible worlds.

*Unashamedly does a war dance on top of scalia's grave, bevause there is no wrong in celebrating the passing of evil*

scalia was a good man with dumb views on homosexuality

• Locked thread