Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

how quickly you all forget abu hajaar :cryinglioninfrontofblackjihadflag:

like dont buy into daesh bullshit propaganda vids too much. they get some rudimentary training that helps them overrun small shia militia checkpoints and occasionally beat ia units, but plenty of their dudes get loving wrecked as well. theres lots of vids of ia and shia militias using bulldozers to bury military age males wearing camo

peep this vid. snippet from some isis vid, they have trouble hitting dudes slowly running from them 30 yards away in the open. bonus of some muj walking forward firing then getting smoked and ragdolling right at the end

yeah you right, i know it's propaganda bullshit. but it's just weird seeing dudes doing tactical reloads and poo poo even if it's just their prettiest pretty princess mujahideen doing it for the camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
lol holy poo poo those guys are bad shots

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
So basically this guy was a mouth breathing retard who got boners for moto TIER ONE OPERATOR poo poo but never served and idiots listen to him about dumb bullshit? Sounds like par for the course with the gun/TACTICOOOOLLLL community to me.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
the best war on terror specops movie was The Objective. SPOOPY WIZARD TALIBANS OOOooooOOOOoooOOooooo

edit: i forgot this :ghost:

Mike-o fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Mar 15, 2017

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
SEALs are loving stupid.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I honestly need to write my memories down....it's starting to get further and further away from when I was in Iraq. gently caress it's already been 10 god drat years.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Does he actually fight or does he just take pictures of himself with guns and stuff while pretending that he's fighting? Either way I can't give him too much poo poo, no way in gently caress I'd go to a warzone without actually being in the army again. I feel like going by yourself to a place like that is just asking to be kidnapped and beheaded. Or just good old fashioned shot and/or blown up.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I'm not sure if some ityol 2017 fighting for communism and twitter whoring in Syria make him dumber then Caro or not (especially since he knows about what happened to Caro). At least Caro wasn't a hipster fighting for communism.

Caro is better because he isn't a douchey looking twitter marxist. Also Caro survived a loving torture prison where most people went to die. You were born too late to join some marxist guerrilla war, dude. Marxism is dead. Posting selfies on twitter isn't going to bring it back.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Wikkheiser posted:

It is weird but I don't think it's that weird as leftist militants from the West who are way in over their heads are a thing in the Mideast going back aways

And left-wing guerrillas and the like. I think Ocalan picked up the gender equality stuff while in prison and dropped the iron-and-steel Stalinist stuff

:nsfw: for German boobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=decTvJ4bgXo

^ That was the PLO though

some grade A+ butts and boobs in that clip

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

New S.T.A.L.K.E.R. looking good

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i'm the giant suppressor

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'm ashamed that I knew nothing about that gun until the picture and your link.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Wikkheiser posted:

I've been on a Troubles kick because, well it's just interesting, and goddamn was it crazy. Maybe because it was an actual sectarian-insurgent-counterinsurgent war in the English speaking world in our lifetime.

It's seriously a weird and mind blowing thing to see a bunch of English speaking people fighting each other like it's the middle east or some poo poo. I seriously still cannot wrap my head around it, due in part to the fact I've only read a little bit about the causes and timeline of the troubles. I need to change that.

Wikkheiser posted:

and because foreign observers sympathized with them as the "good guys."

Weren't there a bunch of shitheads in the US who supported them financially?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Natty Ninefingers posted:

How large is the unit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDqsgbtpDLk

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
More like a future swirly receiver.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

That vid has no audio for me.

It wasn't working on mobile for me, had to jump on my laptop to hear the audio.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
when i was in iraq i killed 105760 babies

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

shame on an IGA posted:

also Norinco makes garbage"

no truer words have been spoken, even the jihadis know the truth.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i couldn't really see poo poo when i looked at it on mobile....so now that i'm desktop, is what think just happened just happened? they're filming their dudes advancing on some guy behind a berm/sandbags, and then some rear end in a top hat in the back tries to shoot the guy but doesn't adjust his aim from bullet drop and hits his buddy instead, who goes rolling down the hill dead? fuckin lol inshallah.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Wonder how powerful the electric motor inside that thing is to taxi it around the runway.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Oh okay maybe those are real(ish) engines, it looked like it was just fake bullshit for a second. The engines I mean because the rest of the plane lol.

gently caress I don't know it's probably all fake. They put a loving off the shelf garmin in the thing for fucks sake.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

The pictures of the inside of the plane show that it's full of off-the-shelf gauges and equipment from small turboprop planes, and I think the Iranians admitted that the footage of it flying was just radio-controlled models. It doesn't have any visible external or internal weapons carrying capability. As far as anyone can see, it's basically a shell with engines.

Yeah I know, I remember it being posted in the Aerospace and Coldwar threads.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Fuckin :lol:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

on the .50 bmg scale of "geneva convention says you cant target personnel, only equipment, so aim for their webbing" to "the round creates a vortex that can rip a person apart just passing by them", how much bullshit you think this story is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0MJul9CiU0&t=572s

If the last few reality gun shows are the standard for all other gun shows, Ronnie Barrett is either grossly violating some ATF laws or is a pedophile or both. Also oh boy you know there's gonna be a bunch of bullshit.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

more specifically the story about the barrett armorer getting a call from a marine in a firefight who needed help getting his gun up and running again

Oh yeah that poo poo. Did you link specifically to a time in the video cuz it just started on the beginning on mobile. Honestly yeah it's probably a bunch of bullshit. Who the gently caress has the number to a gun company in their $5 haji brick phone and somehow magically has good service and enough time to call during a firefight, or even thinks of that?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
The barrel is longer and its got an AK-74 type flash hider.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Every time I got yelled at for NOT THROWING A GRENADE PROPERLY and did it the dumb way, it went about as far as I can piss maybe a little more. That poo poo is the most retarded way to throw. And I always heard the argument YOU'LL DROP IT ON THE BACKSIDE OF THE THROW IF YOU DON'T DO IT THE ARMY WAY.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
The only time I ever heard of that happening was the cool guys with beards who don't follow the rules doing it.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Slim Pickens posted:

*robs a bank with a front plate on his getaway car, leaves iraqi AK47s in drop ceiling and goes on leave*

lol

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
WOLVERIIIINEEEEEESSSS

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Naked Bear posted:

Pretty sure they're a dealer, so the wait and tax stamp are a non-issue (to them).

It's this.

But still god drat that loving melted off :stare:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Tiny posted:

Battlefield games? BF: Vietnam kinda sucked though.

MODS

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Deathy McDeath posted:

2 legit 2 commit

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Aug 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o