Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Yobgoblin posted:

4th good vibe day in a row. my parents own. make plans to spend more time with your parents. just do it.

Gratz on your parents and good vibes yobgoblin, keep it real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Hey December Octipodes, if you read the chat thread could j have your email? I owe u a prize still. If you don't want to post your email address just hit me up at superstarzooeydeschanel@gmail.com

Sry for the interrupt to chatting, just didn't wanna have to make and then probate myself for a callout thread, carry on!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

most think that the lack of shoes for dogs is because dogs find the product uncomfortable. actually, it's just not cost effective when you have twice as many feet

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hi fluffie just curious are you technically considered an e/n mod currently as consequence of it being a sub-board?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i think the byob stickers are finally paying off

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

https://twitter.com/cookingwithdog/status/795281612736843776
;'(

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

cooking with dog was probably the closest thing you could find to true pure happiness on yt tbh aside from red panda videos, I'll miss francis a lot. sending all my good byob vibes over to Chef

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

engine blew out today so I'm currently carless....in LA of all places.

Wish my luck my yobfriends

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hope everyone here is having a lovely day here in the b y o b :) mwah!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Putty posted:

when is live music at a place of eat ever good

when theyre singing happy birthday to you and you get a free ice cream

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

what's everyone's favorite ice cream flavor? i like coffee

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

gently caress yes gamer fuel baby

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

alnilam posted:

this is my answer but my 2nd and 3rd choices are choco-pb and moose trax

that is, of course, only choosing from the "common flavors"

grand choices al but why not delve deeper into the abyss with some of those more rare/uncommon flavors? one slightly weirder flavor (though relatively common compared to some really bizarre stuff I've seen)that i like is sweet potato ice cream, it's pretty good.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

alnilam posted:

It is, I've even had purple sweet potato ice cream (like from the pacific island kind of sweet tates) and it's v tasty

fig ice cream....

ive never had fig ice cream but my uncle swears by it

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

any of y'all ever try avocado ice cream ? i havent but ive seen it at a couple places and have always been curious

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

its kinda cray that yob post count towards postcount these days but i aint complainin

i want a refund

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

butter pecan is delicious :yum:

now in addition to our favorites..what do you guys rhink would be the official byob ice cream flavor ?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

that sure would be one 'super fly'

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

posting smiling posted:

kids rule. teachers drool.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i think i might go to a music festival next month to listen to some music. ive mever been to a music festival before, maybe i'll get up to some drat mischief :twisted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

16pcCutlerySet posted:

Can I ask, what is everyone reading at the moment?

Demons by Dostoevsky! (the beautiful translation by Larissa Volokhonsky and uh whatever her husbands name is i don't remember right now.)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

whats for lunch today friends

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

So far a handful of cold fries and a small pack of chips, plus water I got from the bathroom.

How about you??

brought myself a tuna sandwich and an apple, strongly considering buying myself a nice coffee too .

congratulations on the bathroom water. sink i hope ?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

A guy at the office ate sliced bread with nothing but major amounts of mayo on it and I think I'm going to stop eating for a while now.

ah, i see you've never heard of french toast

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

death sext posted:

I like poodles

dude...me too. never knew anyone else felt this way dude, about poodles. hell yeah

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Jedrick posted:

my majestic boi

get that boy a yoga mat!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

howdy!!!!!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

as someone who has abused high risk research chemicals in order to contact extraterrestrial entities and become one with the cosmic dust that composes the oversoul of the universe the term yolo is offensive to me and to each the past lives that ive shed from my corporeal form like snakeskin

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Barking Gecko posted:

The good news: It's coffee time!
:coffee: :coffee: :coffeepal:
The bad news: It's coffee time at work.
:negative:

im 30 minutes away from it being coffee time at work. i emjoy deliberately overlong sips to waste time :twisted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Putty posted:

I had to face some demons from the past head-on. The ramifications to follow may be good or bad depending on how that went. Don't want to go into details because it's a legal thing.

this sounded incredibly anime until you clarified that its a legal thing, are you getting sued by your long lost evil twin?? really though good luck putty, hope all goes well for you.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

MikeStmria posted:

Well thats low standard. I doubt there is something below FYAD

look at the frong page again, there are dozens of forums listed under fyad. in fact the only one listed above it is GBS , or 'General Bull poo poo' HTH

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

fyad is funnier than byob. not to mention cooler ( 'more cool' ?) and not crippled with severe thc dependency

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Goons Are Great posted:

Fyad and byob are two sides of the same coin that you use to have fun and maybe drugs if it's not a coin but something else

its a big fat blunt and you cna smoke it from either side, baby! :toot:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

whos this tall glass of warter

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

imagine being a film executive tasked with marketing one of the largest science fiction franchises of all time and saying "yeah, what people want is this old man version of beloved character baby yoda. that'll really sell the toys"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Putty posted:

Welp, poo poo from before didn't work out for me. Sucks. It was a monetary thing but I'll be ok.

sorry for your (monetary) loss, Big Putt. you'll get em next time

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

wohdahh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

thinkin about lizard wizards salmon soup today