Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impkins Patootie

high guys whatcha doin??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

alnilam posted:

Hi hello!

I'm just getting to work and bouta change into non bikey clothes
Also gon make some 'ffee

u?

seshin out and chillin, then i gotta go to the DMV

Impkins Patootie

ethical hamjobs posted:

hello, it's the weed day, 6/9/2017, that most holy day where boner jesus gives us all a tree made of pretzels and weed "donk" "nuggs" oh heck yes

i'm moving to portland in july by myself (well, with frankie) in an it's-a-long-story thing! any ideas of nice things and nice jobs to get in portland that don't require thinking or emotional attachment to anything but animals or maybe french fries? paging forums user munchables here!

what up, PDX seems chill but i couldnt handle the weather...wish u good vibez <3

Impkins Patootie

gently caress My rear end posted:

Just saw the snap story of the yobber smoking weed with a cop lmao 420 blaze it

wow that sig is dope...i need some of that

Impkins Patootie

eonwe posted:

hey todays the sex number day

id make sex with a weed, and id do it high af too

Impkins Patootie

gently caress My rear end posted:

-rich
-hellcat
-doge

it's a doge dodge world :hai:

Impkins Patootie

hey ya

Impkins Patootie

FluffieDuckie posted:

it makes my heart warm to see some of our old friends posting again :love:

Impkins Patootie

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Say your character is some sort of extradimensional thing, whose mind and body exists in multiple universes. He's aware of both, but all actions occur in both as well.

Calm.

Impkins Patootie

i thought it would be nice to share some of my photos of birds in Pet Island and got fkn ran out on a rail cause "ducks are one of the most clichéd photography subjects. If you photograph wild ducks, those pictures have to be absolutely amazing before anyone will care the least bit"

jesus christ get a fkn grip dude
\

but srsly im kinda bummed now :(

Impkins Patootie

im sry not now maybe some other time

Impkins Patootie

sry

i deleted the pics, but thx for sending some good vibez my way :(

Impkins Patootie

this is prob my fav bird irl rn

^ sexy sexy sexy

eat ur :h: out bird crazies u gettin none of this cause ya played yaself :hai:

Impkins Patootie

eonwe posted:

guys i like the yob

oh ya def me too

Impkins Patootie

Lastgirl posted:

hi i came to be tough

wheres the tough guy therad it is gone :sigh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxBx0nfRp9s

well do ya??

Impkins Patootie

Putty posted:

Virtual realityyyy

Impkins Patootie

what up rock yobsters

Impkins Patootie

FluffieDuckie posted:

please pm me your recommendations for ik. thank you

Impkins Patootie

today im gonna find a frog and name it mark hoppus

ethical hamjobs posted:

thank you for putting up with our crap, duckie, you are a major saint

Impkins Patootie

Uxzuigal posted:

Someone ninjaed the car I wanted to buy :(
Will wait and see next month I guess.

felt m8 vehicle shopping is stressful as h*ck

Impkins Patootie

Lastgirl posted:

my arms are out

my hitpoints have hitpoints

but do ur arms have trustful hands attached to them?

Impkins Patootie

ethical hamjobs posted:

i believe in miracles

and also good car shopping vibes 2 u uxz because i too am looking for a non-shitbox of a vehicle to drive my fat dog around. mutual good luck wished upon all of us.

do u require any assistance? lmk

Impkins Patootie

in other newz just snuck in a verse from a well known buffalo springfield song into a werk email to see if anyone catches wise to it hehe we shall see :kiddo:

unfortunately, i did not spot any frogs or toads this afternoon to dub Mark Hoppus (it unexpectedly got really nice out...so its all good in the hood)

ethical hamjobs posted:

ya i do, get at me if you want to help. i have a small (less than 25 pound) idiot spaniel, and a moderately large loom and a spinning wheel, and a boy to cart around. i like things that are easy to park, generally hybrids are good for my driving (limited, i'll prolly get a scooter/bike mostly later); boy needs to learn how to drive, so an automatic is good. ideas?

kk ill get back to u l8r via PM or whatev

Impkins Patootie

el dorito posted:

I lurk here excessively, no one seems to mind

I want to learn stick... it's on my bucket list.

But I don't really want to own a car with a manual transmission

one day I'll rent a car with one of my brothers and they'll teach me how to do it

I ran that plan by them and they said it might be hard and/or expensive to rent a car with manual transmission because people might be doing it for exactly that purpose and I can see how that would put a lot of wear and tear on it

it's da best and not hard at all, but ya if u dont have access to something to learn on then it's tough ofc

my first time was on a used Mazda RX-7 that my dad drove first and then we switched places and i proceeded to attempt to get going in 1st gear about 50 times driving around a graveyard...i didnt do so good but u eventually learn and it becomes muscle memory p much (and its really not THAT hard on the car in the process unless ur a total knob - clutches are p tough stuff)

hey hamjobs, how about a Subaru? like a XV/Forester/Outback - not sure if AWD is a necessity where-ever u may be (all wheel drive = lower mpg) but they are the finest dog haulers on da road (confirmed by my dad)

Impkins Patootie fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Apr 27, 2017

Impkins Patootie

if u wanna talk public humiliation, im p sure nothing beats repeatedly stalling out a kickstart motorcycle in rush hour traffic at a busy intersection...whatev learning is life man, chill (and pls dont run over my foot) :rznv:

death sext posted:

took a personality test for work and my recommended career is assassin

anyone needs anyone else maybe pinched a little hard pm me. I also specialize in gently kicking car tires when I think no one's looking

yea i had to take one of those once during an interview and i tried to get out of it by telling them my MBTI (intp lol) and they obv had no idea what i was talking about cause they looked at me like i was trying to lick my own nose clean...so i had to take some personality test invented by the creator of Wonder Woman and it classified me as an 'objective thinker' (double lol) which im p sure is equiv so it was so silly

Impkins Patootie

death sext posted:

oh, the disc personality test right? it was also sold to us under the "he invented Wonder Woman!" banner, like being good at drawing a lady tying people up might lend itself to expertly determining if you get nervous in crowds

yep that's the one!

It's certainly no socionics. :hai:

Impkins Patootie

Putty posted:

The BYOB Chat Thread. Viciously gassed and its users banned before hitting page 800.

what? no! why? :ohdear:

Impkins Patootie

DicktheCat posted:

I have literally never come in here until now. Is it truly as chill as the legends say?

does this answer ur qeustion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23YVo2j5SN4

Impkins Patootie fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Apr 28, 2017

Impkins Patootie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMUGJZrR9Jg

:hai:

#TGIF

Impkins Patootie

^ defy u not to grin ear 2 ear to that rt

Impkins Patootie

would u be mine, could u be mine, won't u be my yobber

Impkins Patootie

eonwe posted:

gross, im on call this week and there have been alot of overnight escalations recently

:nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew:

Impkins Patootie

what is the difference between having a snapchat and havin an instagraham??

Explain.

)it's an open-ended question(

Impkins Patootie

Putty posted:

snapchat doesn't have sirens luring horny teenagers to haunted islands in the Bahamas with feral dogs or bad rap

i used to have a siren girlfriend named shelley but she left me and broke my :h:

:ohdear:

Impkins Patootie

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

instagram is for synth weirdoes snapchat is for people who want to get laid afaict

but which would be best utilized for meeting hot wet single sirens in my area? :siren: :siren:

Impkins Patootie

that's dakine bro

Impkins Patootie

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

:shrug:
i have no clue how to meet women and have resigned myself to a life of lonely solitude

lotsa womenfolk up in the byob from what i can see

same w/ PYF tho i mostly just browse there (the threads that is not the womens)

otherwise good luck w/ ur solitude...unless ur into eastern philosophies then i guess that can be a virtuous way of life, otherwise i dont think it's very healthy - even if at times if it's inescapable u gotta still try ya kno?

Impkins Patootie

idk i cant werkout if im a epicureanist or a stoic, i tend to go back and cherry pickin the parts i like from each

Impkins Patootie

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

form is emptiness; emptiness is form

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodai svaha ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

im in the mood for some sax tonite

i will prowl the blvds looking for some hot sultry sax

:sax: