Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

GREAT

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Sushi is redefining the meaning of catfood.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Good luck! :peanut:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
It's Monday and I'm unemployed. It has its ups and downs, mostly downs and I wish I could land a job soon.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
today for dinner i cooked some rice for the left-over curry i recall having left in the fridge. except it was spaghetti.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Grinches are Glowing posted:

Hello hi I love you guys what was the loveliest thing you experienced today?

a kestrel flying by me pretty close!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i didn't think to take a picture of the kestrel, sorry dudes
here's a conciliatory kestrel picture I keep around for emergencies

pictured: not my kestrel (darn)

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Jesus Christ seriously can you all finally just start posting??? smdh

hey friend you should totally check out the winter sig thread for a great surprise!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
can you truly call it a lollipop if the sweet bit isn't some sort of hardened candy?

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
to continue my bird experience from yesterday I just got to look at a sparrowhawk chilling in a tree a couple of meters away from me. very nice bird

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i'm good at finding my way around towns and cities I've never been in before.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I'm good at having no idea where I am even in the city where I've lived since I was 3 months old.

We'd make the perfect team!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Bang! Zoom! Straight to the moon!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
hi buddy, what's up?

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i'm having one of those days where i've done all the stuff on my to-do list but i'm still vibrating with nervous energy because it doesn't feel like i've done enough to warrant chilling

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

I played Everdell, one of my favorite games ever, where you build a town of cute little intelligent animal pals in the middle of a beautiful and peaceful forest and since it's all about the animal pals getting cool new houses and having fun you always win!!!

Based by points I also did win though so my town is the best

This game sounds amazing. :3:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I did the dishes and im winding down

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Chewbecca posted:

In other news: Goons, covid is kicking my arse :pwn: I feel lucky I have been able to avoid it as long as I have cos its revolting! :barf:

woah, good luck!

Viginti Septem posted:

I'm in court for two moving violations. My car is on empty and I didn't think I'd make it here. More than likely not making it home. Wish me luck!

woah good luck too! what's a moving violation?

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Viginti Septem posted:

So the good news today, I spoke to the owner of a restaurant that's interested in hiring me. Not only that, he said there's a management spot open that I might be able to fill given my background. We set up a meeting for Wednesday morning to sit down with him and the GM to talk. Yay!

But then two hours later I got an email saying I'm no longer being considered. Wtf 😒

oof that's too bad! if you're up for it give him a call and ask if he can explain why you're no longer in consideration for the position. if anything it can give you a bit of closure so you can move on to the next job application with a clear mind. also you can ask him if he knows someone who needs a guy with your profile

i did that today actually - sent a guy at university an email last week he didn't respond to, so I gave him a call and we had a nice talk. they're not hiring right now but he knew someone at another department who's looking for help so I sent them an email and now the waiting game is back on

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Escape From Noise posted:

Good morning! I'm making maibock. But I'll share.

:cheersbird:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Ohtori Akio posted:

I got like a quarter wheel of blue cheese and a baguette and I'm going to town.

Why not eat at home?

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Escape From Noise posted:

Is there such a thing as a decent mp3 player anymore? Something with a drag and drop interface that doesn't require some bullshit proprietary software to load music files to it? I'm like at the end of my rope here YT Music like barely worked so I was using it while holding out hope that I'd find even some obscure janky rear end open source version of Google Play Music, but it's like Spotify and iTunes bullshit all the way down.

Why not winamp?

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Charlie inspecting the tree for structural integrity, what a hero!

i cleaned the shower drain today

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
hi again BYOB :)

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i missed you

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
welcome to Baffle House

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
happy new year :toot:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Getting in a final post before closing time.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Quadramind posted:

Some of the fam did this hike on new year's day and snapped this pic. I've got my heart set on being able to do it again some time. I think it was last year or the year before that I did it with some pals and a bifter to get me up that staircase to the top.

When we got to the top there were people speaking in Irish, which is sadly a kind of rare sound these days, and a wee lass of about five eating a sandwich and beaming :D

I want to go there. :love:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Finger Prince posted:

Hey y'all I got married today. Was pretty cool. We did the thing, went home and ate some toast, wached a bunch of funny animal videos on insta, then went out for a super nice dinner that was amazing. Minimally invasive weddings are alright.

big grats!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i just cleaned the bathroom and ho-weeh limestone does not play nice

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
is this thing on? testing one two

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Quadramind posted:

These are my main goals. I would also like to post a picture of my dog in the pet thread, because I have a cute one ready to go, but the 600 or so kilobytes are a bit too fat for my rural pipes and have been refusing to squeeze themselves online.

that's rural! :eyepop:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i'm off to riding lessons in 5 minutes, last time I attended was in november. i hope my horse remembers me

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i was at the store for groceries and saw they had panko. anyone got some good suggestions for food that uses panko?

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
When I google cerise noir I ultimately get the english named black cherry, which then leads me to the american black cherry. Is it a cultivar of the bird cherry (Prunus avium)?

Anyway when I look up cherry beers, the usual description of the taste is fresh and sour, more like cider.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I think an IPA with a touch of cherry would go over well.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
woah nice!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
hi new im dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
the city provides the hot water where i live :shobon: