Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
Only powerlifts and autists on the internet care about how much you cna lift

someone post the cavefish quote about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Skim Milk posted:

its the only thing on my pastebin

Ah the W&W glory days. Now it's a big bag of even shittier poo poo than it was back then.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Dum Cumpster posted:

Somehow people knowing less about lifting made things better

everyone getting old and married didnt help

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

UnfurledSails posted:

Good luck not feeling like a weakling as you cut

The last 4 months have been the first time in my life that I've actively restricted calories... Went from repping 315x5 on bench to getting rocked out by 275x5. Good poo poo. Bulking too long: not even once.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
Alright boys I can still pull 475 pretty easily so it seems that this cut has only killed my ability to blast volume.

Now lets see what toll a 4 month vacation takes.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Skim Milk posted:

have you ever been to squat bot dot com, op?

no idea what that is

google leads me to a crosfitter blog

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Oh well then no. I've never done a pre written program because I blast too much volume for fun, so I just ~*write my own*~

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
I went to a knock off Golds tonight in Chiang Mai and they had both Hammer Strength and Nautilus MIGHTY PULLOVERS. Jack your dick buddy.

In other news I've been on the road for 10 weeks now and have lost like 11 kilos and literally all my leg mass. In short, kill me.

Defiant Sally fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jul 22, 2016

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
Since I'm not guzzling a litre of stims a day anymore, it's better than ever.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Lord Tywin posted:

So I'm on an exchange semester in Asia and it's looking real dire for the gains. I can't prep any food myself and I don't know how much it costs to import some proper Salami. Furthermore, the University gym absolutely sucks. It's crowded as hell, only twink weights and treadmills everywhere. All the offsite gyms are expensive as hell as well, how do I keep my gains from disappearing?

where are you in Asia? ive been here 3 months and havent really had many problems finding good gyms.

also dont get dengue because it loving sucks

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

david carmichael posted:

That's the Madonna gym. I worked out at the one in Toronto and its not even top 10 for the gayest gyms in the city

What's your honest review of Steamworks Baths?

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
i lost 6 lbs from dengue alone

never travel, its not worth it

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
im down 30lbs (from 212 to 180 in 14 weeks) and people are still like "how u so swole mang??"

im not you retards. im a loving scrawny idiot babby now.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
also im canadian

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
6'

and no i just have brain problems re: being large

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

a dog from hell posted:

I used to lurk W&W solely for your and LSV's posts. Nice to see you're still kicking around here.

Thanks dude. I wish I had the patience to post and log obsessively like I used to, but there's only so many times you can say the same poo poo over and over. I might make an effort to fire up the log again starting again this Friday (when I'm back in North Americas sweet embrace) if there's any interest but I feel like TFLC is a bit of a ghost town nowadays.

Either way between the bird like food portions Asians serve you, Indonesians not knowing how to cook, and Dengue fever I am ready as gently caress to bulk up to 230 this year.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

lol canada's only national treasure is crumbling to dust

Don't worrying man it's almost roid time

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Dum Cumpster posted:

have you ever seen this much.... bacne on a man?

Dude it is going to be obscene. Im loving 29 and still get bacne just by existing or accidentally scratching my back.

Dum Cumpster posted:

So this thread's been running for a couple years now. Is everyone other than the firefighter, emaciated sally, roid dude, and the crossfitter(s) jacked and tan now?

You should realize by now that goons make literally zero progress.

I miss the BLOPS days. Just a bunch of muscle dummies slamming literal children into online dumpsters.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Dum Cumpster posted:

I, too, miss fun

BF1 or nah?

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
Holy gently caress boys it's grim

I weighed in at a GAUNT 185

I struggled to bench 205x5x5

That dueds fuckin, close to shootin

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Fallows posted:

lmao wtf happened i used to look up to you

~*tRaVeLinG*~

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
Don't worry I plan to be 220 by New Years again

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Zzulu posted:

defiant sally, where did it all go wrong

I was in Southeast Asia for 14 weeks. It was pretty cool but Asians are loving awful at food, especially Indonesians, which is the worst food I've had anywhere in the world. Even their western food sucked rear end. The only redeeming feature of Indonesian food was that a Big Mac meal in Surabaya was $2 so I was hammering burgs as often as I could. Laos was okay, Thailand was good until you've hit your 20th plate of pad thai or massaman curry and never want to touch it ever again.

So yeah basically I starved to death for 14 weeks.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

loving RIP Zyzz

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

max4me posted:

So the goons who take anabolic steroids are they in the sub form

Goon doctor

Watch and Weight

The crack club house

DIY

Games?

VVV where is the steroid thread?

I tired google but it just soo baad out there.

the roid subreddit is good but theyll mock you endlessly if you gently caress up or are a retard

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
lol if you give a poo poo about other people's hair in the gym

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
gotta look good for ~*tHe BoYz*~

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Homestar Runner posted:

lol if u don't

i mostly just worship myself in the mirror between sets and check out girls through indirect mirror glances

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Pesmerga posted:

I'm trying to work up strength for hanging leg raises, but I swing too much when lifting my legs. Would training on the dip station with a weighted dip belt help to build up the core strength I need to do them property?

Yes. Theres a good trick for hanging leg raises to keep yourself centered, but it's literally impossible to describe. Also, if you're 6' + you should be able to hang off the pullup bars in the cable pulley stations (if your poo poo is Life Fitness or Hammer) and touch your toes to the ground between reps to stop yourself from swinging backwards. If you're not, just grab a dumbell and put it under your feet to touch against.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Pesmerga posted:

And I'm a mere 5'9" manlet. :(

Manlets... When will you learn?

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Homestar Runner posted:

laffo why do ppl post their workout numbers

on Rich Kyanka's Wacky Comedy Forum, of all places

what is the end game :psyduck:

This forum actually used to have a good community in TFLC.

Now everybody is dead, married, or weak.

Except me. I am the last.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Dum Cumpster posted:

Only socially inept goons would read this and post, "not me! I'm a special snowflake, let me tell you how!" instead of "it's a shame what happened to those people"

What is it like? On the outside?

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Batterypowered7 posted:

Which is the forum where they'd bend over backwards for a chance to blow Mark Rippetoe?

Watch & Weight circa 2005-2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Currently back to 193. Getting like 3600 calories a day probably. Lots of burgers.

• Locked thread