Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the most delegates on Super Tuesday?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders
Jim Gilmore
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I can't believe Bernie Sanders is gonna fuckin die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

He raised $4m today, so he's not going anywhere for a while, no matter what happens tomorrow.

I don't know how he stays in past the 15th if the results are even a bit like the polls we have. He had to lose most of those states narrowly in his 'path to victory' and outright win some of the ones he's losing. Is he just gonna stay in to keep raising money?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

Think in the reverse: he'll stay in as long as he can keep raising money. See: Carson, Ben.

Yea no I get you, I'm just thinking because Ben isn't running on a 'political revolution' he can do that but I don't know how Bernie spins the revolution as at his back if he gets curbstomped like he could be.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

JosefStalinator posted:

Bernie will stick around as long as he's getting donations and he can "make a point".

What I'd love for him to do, is campaign and fund raise and then use that money to support down-ticket D races (or just help Hillary, but helping down-ticket is probably more useful, and might be a better strategy in some places).

Well you're in luck, he said he'd 'consider' it!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mannerup posted:

Rubio will not win a single state but this will be a victory and momentum for him for reasons

Rubio is gonna ride into a brokered convention demanding coronation because he's a constant second place getter.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

zen death robot posted:

I'm not gonna vote today

Same

Early voting is good

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Oiled and Ready posted:

Steve Deace has been having a nonstop hissy fit for at least 200 hours now and it's great

All these right wing hack meltdowns are just the best, perfect 'couldn't happen to nicer people'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Luckyellow posted:

I can't wait until Hillary CRUSH and humiliate Bern in a total victory! That should teach those young punks not to mess with their elders :smug: Face it, it's definitely her turn!

Maybe it'll 'teach' them to actually remember to vote for the candidate they support?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

click

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Concerned Citizen posted:

Whatever Drumpf's plan is, I'm sure it will have the same thoughtfulness and racial sensitivity he is known for.

How many times does he need to say it, man? The blacks love him! He's great with the blacks!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I asked in other threads but has there been literally any confirmation of "DWS threatened Obama" other than the same article saying an unnamed person 'close to' her said it?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Logikv9 posted:

i didn't know anybody actually gave a gently caress that he was jewish

No it's totally antisemitism against a very secular Jew doing it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Vox Nihili posted:

Hung around, OK, your prior posts went a bit beyond that.

please get help

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Vox Nihili posted:

gently caress off, Tatum.

No seriously it's legit creepy to be so invested in calling someone a shill that you get huffy about how past posts weren't sufficiently distant from a friend or whatever.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

pathetic little tramp posted:

Completely irrelevant to how awesome Kucinich is politically, the dude is 5'4 or something and his wife is basically a supermodel so you know a dude like that has got to have some confidence like whoa.

Kucinich is a cool dude who will forever be a punchline and that's a bummer.

The Kingfish posted:

I think that Donald Trump will improve our healthcare system.

How

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

zen death robot posted:

I laughed at Drumpf's water bottle thing, and I'm not ashamed to admit it

this but I am

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
why why why are people allowed to view a political race differently than me, can someone not stop these maniacs???

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nanomashoes posted:

And it will be Donald Drumpf that does the shooting. His numbers will go up.

He shoots what we're all thinking!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DaveWoo posted:

Who cares, just give me a hit of that sweet, sweet polling data

inject the polls into my toes so no one can see

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

ACTUALLY,

American Samoa closes at 6 PM!

As goes American Samoa, as goes the nation

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pinterest Mom posted:

I think media outlets have to agree to not report topline numbers (or numbers that could allow people to reverse engineer topline numbers) until polls close.

Yea no laws, just a general agreement to not give official projections until things close up to avoid any appearance of 'well we were GONNA win until these assholes called it early!!!!'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

poty posted:

Is America great again?

couple more hours

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

XK posted:

VT is too early to call, rather than too close to call, for the Republican vote. I'm not exactly sure the distinction, but there is one.

Too little votes in vs too many votes for both sides

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pinterest Mom posted:

65-35 in Georgia, 62-38 in Virginia according to exits.

I can't believe bernie is fukkin dead

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Schnorkles posted:

theoretically it was supposed to be very strong for Drumpf

Yea VA was meant to be a Trump stronghold, working class white voters with lots of xenophobia? That's his bread and butter and Lil Marco is tying it up.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Republicans who went to college like Rubio

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mukaikubo posted:

Kasich looks like he's strongly overperforming his polls in Virginia as well as Vermont.

Kasich is gonna awe shucks his stupid way to a brokered convention

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Subvisual Haze posted:

Hahaha Cruz, Rubio and Kasich are all going to have justification to stay in the race after tonight. GOP ain't gonna consolidate poo poo.

Endless War 2016

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TyrantWD posted:

NoVA is full of government contractors, who are textbook establishment supporters.

True like most people only a bit personally familiar with VA I tend to pretend North VA is the only part of it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mukaikubo posted:

It's important to note that this implies he'll have on the order of 15 delegates tonight instead of 5, compared to the hundreds+ Drumpf will have. But it'll be a strong enough reed to keep him in and competitive at least to Ohio.

They don't need a tie, they need enough delegates on the Not Trump side to get support for a brokered convention.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

oddium posted:

[with one hand in jacket pocket and other on podium] he did it in ohio and he'll do it in washington [takes out pocket hand and makes sick karate chops]

Karate chopping through a PP office door

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

Could come down to crucial Buel's Gore

gently caress your hobbit rear end districts

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

punk rebel ecks posted:

Watching the TYT and it is terrible. It's like Fox News for the left.

Cynek isn't a dumb man (except about the whole genocide thing, lol) but he's somehow still managed to keep his old College Republican attitude of 'I'm just gonna say what someone I don't like did and then spend five minutes mugging and laughing' brand of analysis.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Bernie only barely won white voters at 53% in GA but Clinton got like 83% of black voters

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Where are people watching the Sanders speech?

MSNBC got it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Boo Dan Patrick, literal criminal

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Lol Cruz camp is still sniping at Rubio

"He's gotta get out so his voters go to Ted!!!!"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Probably my favorite thing tonight has been Dan Patrick getting audible boos for saying he'd support Trump if he wins

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Goetta posted:

Cruz guy getting loudly booed for saying he would vote for Drumpf in the general is loving hilarious

That, sir, was Literal Criminal Dan Patrick, our loving lt governor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Waffles Inc. posted:

kinda can't believe texas' lt. governor was incapable of believing a conservative would boo trump

He's spent WEEKS saying we must do ANYTHING to beat trump and he busts out 'absolutely' when asked if he'd support Trump with no hesitation. Dan Patrick is a stupid bitch

• Locked thread