Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the most delegates on Super Tuesday?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders
Jim Gilmore
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
GOOOOOOD MORNIIIIIIIIING VIETNAAAAAAAAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

American Samoa is actually on our side of the date line. Their caucuses start at 2pm ET tomorrow (8am local time).

the jetlag from Samoa to Kiribati must be killer

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

I like Bernie's sense of humor (n.b. I am not a Berner and will vote for whoever the Dem. nominee is)

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
BIKE LANES BITCHES

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
As someone who routinely watches Trump speeches and reports the more interesting moments for the forums, I have to say, it's pretty hilarious seeing all y'alls reactions to this one

This is what he does, and has been doing, and will be doing

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

babypolis posted:

but hes usually not this sedate right?

Not at all. But it is long past his bedtime in NYC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Nanomashoes posted:

Why is Christie loving shadowing Trump in everything like a little minion now?

Because he's term limited out of his position as governor, doesn't want to be in the Senate, and got hosed by the party out of a chance at president. All he has to gain is an AG nod, and he has nothing to lose.

• Locked thread