Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

you could really do this with any female lottery winner

ya but ur wife cant testify against u so its the perfect crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lowtax posted:

Not sure I hired any of those people.

Hey I just went to buy a forums thing and it said the security was invalid or something:

Is this a "me" problem or a "you" problem? i only ever see this on chinese quadcopter part sites

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ethanol posted:

please stop buying me avatars
no

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lufiron posted:

why do you have be so disingenuous? there are other uses for the word, and omitting them to prove a point is so childish. this is beneath you, cmon man

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

hhahahahaha friggin nice

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

If youre really being honest with yourself, at the time, did you realize it?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wedemeyer posted:

What is this meant to do, cut down on people posting content? Why would you need this? To coldly compile a list of links ever posted? What the gently caress.

for a long time GBS was just a 'repost this headline from fark as a new thread' forum

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i said, excuse me, youre a hell of a guy
but like my my my my youre like
pelican fly

fuckin really like this song

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well it says it's a genuine Otis on the control panel but I certainly didn't recognize that floor coupling. Let's chec-ah yes that's the telltale Otis button throw. Quarter inch depth, these things are known for the feel of the buttons. They're a joy to ride in, you can press every button on this thing a hundred times and it would feel identical each time(just let me out before you try it!). You just don't get this craftsmanship from other brands.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What else do you talk about? How do you make video #2?

bring back old gbs fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Mar 4, 2016

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

shoophobo posted:

ThyssenKrupp elevators are clearly superior. :colbert:

Ah those hacks can't even keep an escalator running

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i dont even know why he bothered reviewing elevators until he had a 4k camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqU0V2aNKqs

the 4k betrays u, steven wright:

bring back old gbs fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Mar 5, 2016

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Color Printer posted:

What I'm getting here is that it's a loving miracle that the forums have even been functioning for the past few years.

mr magoo'd it's way to 2016 and beyond

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Shadow posted:

i burnt them to get high

ahaha nice

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Concerned Citizen posted:

also zdr twitter and webm integration have vastly improved my forums posting experience thank you for your work

i've never thanked a forums coder before

im genuinely surprised how nice the twitter integration works. its got all the lil buttons

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lowtax posted:

Eh, I just do what I find enjoyable and don't worry about what other people think of it. I just don't have much interest in doing social stuff like going to bars or out to watch a sports game or that crud. Yeah I'm a goon and a recluse and an antisocial loser but hey, that's how it is.
just started nodding in agreement as this post went on

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i keep getting my credt cards denied when i try to buy a new username so if u got 5+ Denys yesterday that was me.

idgi i got mad scrilla and i can spend it on other sites w/no problem but every times try to buy baby lowtax some lil feety pajamas i cant:(

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LadyAmbien posted:

I'm sorry! He's dealing with a new credit card fraud detection thingy right now because of that dipshit who keeps re-regging and crapping up GBS with like 35 garbage posts an hour, he should have the bugs worked out by tonight. Throw him a DM and maybe he can help you out!

ZDR told me it was because i am an idiot that doesnt know my own address and that was true!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Isaac posted:

I think its very much intentional.

Losing av and plat makes you a bit more careful about things. If i could just pay $10 and get everything back id be tempted to post more obscenely.

Also 10 dollars in 2001 terms could buy a speedboat. Inflation has made a ban hardly a punishment at all.

ya if you want to be a $10 shitposter thats on you, but if you're a av+plat+archives ~$37 man i'd expect a bit of decorum

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Orkin Mang posted:

im going to start drinking in t minus 30 minutes

ey norm do a new podcast with jim norton

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bad Titty Puker posted:

I was *just* crunching the numbers with the boys and inflation has been much lower in the last 15 years than I thought

well there's the proof. an account back then is worth an account AND half a name change today. we're gettin screwed here.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Orkin Mang posted:

no anthony no show
true nuff

rip patrice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

drunk dog posted:

radium hosed up SA on mobile and probably indirectly caused sharknado

mods should have known

ishould probably take a look at timebomb.h.............

ah, some other day

• Locked thread