Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you don't want your ugly pig I will happily devour it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jyrraeth posted:

I found my inner goon one evening and ordered a poutine pizza from pizza hut. Something misfired in my brain and I decided to get it as a thin-crust.

I really should've taken a picture of it. Just completely saturated with gravy. They didn't even put actual cheese curds on it, just the typical pizza cheese.

There have been wars started over less

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Efexeye posted:

Neither does that pizza, which is a dyed in the wool Chicago style pie.

Yeah, that "crust" on top is sauce

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fishstick posted:

I love drunk food. Belgium has the mitraillete, which is a baguette with any 'meat' the fryshop has per your choice, fries and sauce

And also the dutch-sourced "kapsalon" ("hairdresser's"), which is fries, topped with döner or shawarma meat, grilled with a layer of Gouda cheese until melted and then subsequently covered with a layer of dressed salad greens. Usually drowned with garlic sauce and/or sambal.

That first one looks alright, but the not-quite-a-poutine one is loving amazing sounding and looking. Think I need to make it for myself at some point

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

InediblePenguin posted:

Did you know you can buy a plastic bucket full of instant bread and all you have to do is add water and let it sit

http://www.homecarenutrition.com/pureed-bread-mix

:catstare:

no

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have far fewer issues with canned bread as I do with the purred instant mashed potatoes loaf

There is something downright unnatural about a non-proof-non-bake bread.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
as an italian dish, it is quite obvious its a pasta

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gentle pete posted:

Apparently this is a picture of the finished product

:(

I was looking for a video or something of someone making a loaf and eating it. This little lone sad picture is almost worse. It looks like a sad mixture between dry feta and underbaked pound cake :(

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

subpar anachronism posted:

Corn on the cob, potatoes, and garlic steamed in tinfoil? :confused:

I thought those were apple slices for a bit and went "what the gently caress"

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Butt Ox posted:

I'm a fan of the people who apparently feel dramatically ill and have heart attack symptoms after eating a single fast food item.

And not even that bad of one. It's not like it was deep fried bologna on a bed of butter beer battered and re-fried again and served with a gravy made entirely of duck fat and hot sauce.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

same

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Julias posted:

I used to like buttered toast (and toast with margarine), but now I kind of can't stand it. So instead I'll spread on something else like peanut butter or jam.

I once got told off by the son of my moms then boyfriend for putting butter/margarine AND peanut butter/Nutella on my toast. He's like "YOU DOONE OR THE OTHER WHAT MADNESS IS PUTTING BOTH" and I'm sitting there like "it tastes better with butter plus" and kept eating.

EDIT: Also, I'm going to go to the vegan place next to work which makes the BEST loving FALAFELS LIKE GOOD GOD and ask if they can waffle iron them for me.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_GhbMzrJH4

the angry bird meatloaf

"We're going to be stuffing this meatloaf so don't use the turkey or sardines yet"

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is... is this a fetish video?

E: Jesus loving christ she has a video posted every single day, with like 3-5 kilos of food and thousands of kcals per video.

where does it go
how is she alive
what is this
what is this :catstare:

Tashilicious has a new favorite as of 04:53 on Sep 8, 2016

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I don't really see the issue here that's not a terrible idea

or with this one. I mean, presentation is a bit clumsy but there isn't anything wrong with this

why are you posted alright food in the bad food thread

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's not a hot dog it's an open face burrito with pork anus cylinder.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is that sweet taters on a pizza?

that looks loving amazing

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Somfin posted:

Why is there a loving calorie count in the preview image

Who could possibly care about the loving calorie count

People who masturbate to it

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How anyone can think that "well done" is the only temp for a steak is distressing on the highest level.

That said person also never eats steak without sauce is understandable. When you kill meat like that, it just tastes like salt and sadness.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alaois posted:

pretentious = something that i don't do

I know i've posted them before but the Rutt's Hut ripper is the perfect example of "looks horrifying, tastes amazing."

The sausage looks fine. Nice a hard grilled.

The bun, though, looks cold and fresh from a bag. What kind of monster eats a raw bun

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

steinrokkan posted:

This is the way frankfurters / wieners are menat to be eaten. Steamed, with a bread roll on the side and some mustard.

You will wake my sausage-in-bun-currywurst from my cold dead hands

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
On topic of that butterdog;

Wasn't that something back from Fat Goons Says? Like, shove enough country crock into a hot-dog roll to kill a cow, make six of them, and nuke them for fifteen seconds so it's just starting to melt?

that still makes me dry heave

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PCOS Bill posted:

I am, right now, eating a Bar-S hot dog on a white store brand bun. With ketchup and Frank's

How well is it done

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

when did you break into PCOS Bill's house?

E: Also what is it with these loving people and not warming their hotdog buns? Not even microwaved by the look at it, much less buttered and grilled. How is that a pleasant texture?

Tashilicious has a new favorite as of 19:16 on Sep 16, 2016

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alaois posted:

What's up with you people having conniptions about unmolested hot dog buns

Because a hot dog bun that is not at least steamed is just... Gross. And lazy. Like literally throwing it into the microwave for 20 seconds changes the entire texture and mouthfeel of a hotdog for the better. Every time I've had a hotdog with just a bun out of the bag it's been unpleasant.

Same with burgers. At least toss your bun in a pan for a minute or two to toast it jfc

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mng posted:

I'm sorry, steamed buns?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_hot_dog

Have a steam box
One half is your weiners, other half is buns. Stick 'em in there, serve when some drunk guy comes in at 4 AM wanting roteux and poutine.

E: if you're out in the country, you also often get your fries (if you order fries with your hotdog) packed in with your dog. It's something I haven't seen while in Montreal.

Tashilicious has a new favorite as of 23:24 on Sep 16, 2016

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I always find calling that kind of bread Brioche to be odd, since to me, a brioche is the french term for a cinnamon roll type pastry.

but gaddamn that looks tasty

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crust First posted:

No pizza rules.

Whenever :smith: would be appropriate, I'll just post this pizza instead

E:

TontoCorazon posted:

What vaginas are you eating?

do NOT answer this question

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FetusSlapper posted:

. One of my friends would always order a burger king whopper cut in 1/4s so he could put one of those individual salt shaker paper tube things on each quarter.

:catstare:

he is going to get a stroke at 25

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SLOSifl posted:

The only good frozen burgers are the White Castle sliders. Toss them in the microwave for a few minutes and quickly overdose on centipede poison.

So it's literally like going to white castle except without the lines and the stoners.

(we don't have white castle in glorious canukistan I have no idea what they are like they just look kind of terrible)

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So with my knowledge of white castle being entirely from Harold and Kumar, I hit the nail on the head.

you know what, I think I can kind of respect that. They own what they are.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Manuel Calavera posted:

Even the shoes? Also a waste of Wagyu.

I can with confidence say that wagyu or kobe never came close to the grinder for this burger.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pastry of the Year posted:

Everything I know, you know.

Toad in the Nope

I know what this is supposed to be.
And I can see part of an egg there.

But what. The. gently caress. is actually in that hole the egg is supposed to be filling entirely.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's just an overcooked egg

I have never, ever, in my life, seen or made an egg that overcooked and I seriously have trouble making out if its like... a slice or boiled ham or something
Who are these people? Who raised them?!

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RareAcumen posted:

Don't pick on him, he's never seen Alien.

That's not why he gets picked on tho

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CannonFodder posted:

There is no way to copy Miracle Whip. It is uncopyable.

Old ads are kind of cool in that the whole recipe and instructions are right there. Holy poo poo 12 eggs in that pizza.

Which comes out to maybe one and a bit egg per slice.

Eggs have been maligned for no reason for a lot of years. They are not unhealthy, cholesterol is not why heart disease is a thing, stop making low-fat everything to stop obesity the fat you eat is not the fat you store.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trent posted:

I once made an over easy egg that looked perfectly normal but the yolk had an odd taste. It took me a second to realize that it tasted like chicken. Something about that freaked me the gently caress out. I don't know why it affected me so, it's not like I don't know where eggs come from or what they are. I couldn't eat an over easy egg for like a year.

I'm better now.

Good, because over easy is the best way to eat eggs.

Pop the yolk and soak some nice thick heavily buttered toast in it omnom that is breakfast. The saussage and bacon and homefries and maple syrup to smother it in is just extra.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't think I ever understood the lack of culinary skill endemic to the human race until I've seen people be entirely unable to cook a loving egg.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

f... fried mice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

poor and weird posted:

Is Tym Bussanich a thing here yet? Because I think he covers almost all the bases.

Not for this thread, his stuff looks (while a bit goony) to be well prepared with knowledge of incredient and technique.

plus that onioncorndog looks spectacular.