Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Black Clover sucks major rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

im going to drone strike your 2ds

Geez, sorry for insulting the condensed shounen manga tvtropes page comic, y'all.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Yuuki Tabata is a codename for a new honda robot who is equipped with the collected shonen jump issues of the last 25 years and is able to create the most bland story imaginable. Amazing!

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Sharkopath posted:

all i would have to do is post some sally the salamander witch and you would fold instantly

I'm honestly curious why you'd think that.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
She's literally the same character as one of the boring villains in hero macadamia except she doesn't wear a bane mask so she automatically sucks more.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

lol

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Bugfucking manga

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

Are you a native speaker? How would be able to tell the difference?

You don't pronounce the s in foie gras but you do pronounce the s in grāce

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

He's right.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Erg posted:

I like reading the wii u thread every so often to keep up on news, and I think the only time I've ever posted in it was because that guy was saying companies shouldn't bother with dubs pretty much ever and it was stupid enough I couldn't help myself

Again, he's right.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
*between bites of canned chicken filled with corn syrup* Uh I need the translations of my media to be as basic as possible. Reading is communist. Burgers are my right as american.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Mommy mommy what that I hear! It's hurting my ears!

Cover your ears my child, that's one of the languages not backed by our global cultural imperalist regime. Here, eat this corn-filled United Fruit banana provided by CIA terrorism in Guatemala.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Davincie posted:

german dubs are infamous over here for how much they suck. like, its a common joke on comedy shows

Yeah they suck rear end. No idea how anyone could defend them.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

HOLY poo poo I'M GHOING TO KILL EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKER ON NOA WITH MY BARE loving HANDS I'LL RAPE EVERYONE ON THE TREEHOUSE WITH A CHAINSAW

Do what must be done.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Davincie posted:

i can't believe my parents where in the american army, how will i live with this shame???

lol

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Davincie posted:

Downfall USA

While Hitler is feeding cyanide to Blondie americans rappel into the bunker for some reason and shot everyone. There are no russians in berlin and the movie ends with Traudl singing America, the beautiful.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Battleship Putincrusher anchors off the coast of Maine. in Act IV the american military police heroically crushes an armed communist rebellion on the famous steps of Brunswick.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Thats nsfw

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

in today's tomo-chan the carol character held her index finger and middle finger up in a V shape? what does this mean? im assuming its just another quirky japanese cultural thing

haha

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
I share a birthday with a character I also share my name with.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Nudity kicks rear end.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

this is a neat cover

This sucks. No dog.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
maize

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

I'm taller than all of them.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Processing[edit]
Rice begins as brown rice, genmai (玄米), which may then be polished by a machine (精米機 seimaiki), in which case it is sold as ready-polished or white rice, hakumai (白米). Most rice in Japan is processed and consumed as white rice, the staple food of Japan. Brown rice is also consumed in its unpolished state, often for its health benefits, but it is considered a specialty.

rice is confusing

Theres a new Boku Girl, but its not sexy. There is a new Criminale though, and it's very sexy. heads up.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Time to recuperate using the noble leek.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Sharkopath posted:

ban pon again

Don't give the mod any ideas.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Matoi Ryuko posted:

My brother bust a hole in the wall a week ago and one of my cats stuck his arm in there like his life depended on it.

cats don't have arms.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

ganbare pupper

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Sharkopath posted:

lol what is the use case for the cat submarine backpack

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Knorth posted:

The Colonel talking about Kyousougiga lately has me wondering about favourite shows and I cannot think of what single anime would be my favourite :(

I wonder if that would make for an interesting thread, not ranked or anything, just the 'stuck on an island with one thing' question but about the animes

Having one favourite thing is for normies.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Hey brah, game of thrones is like so my fav show yknow. Pass me a fluorided brewski and some chlorinated chicken, dude.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

i dont know that feel because i have had sex before

Nice. I haven't, however.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Smoking Crow posted:

What if I told you the West...

Made some good poo poo

Name 17 things.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
It didn't work.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Smoking Crow posted:

Wtf

Awful app is loving up

Anyways, my spooked up vanished post was asking for 17 good things the west has done.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Julias posted:

Real time strategy games mostly suck. Sorry :shrug:

You're the kind of person responsible for the modern surge of mobas. You need to die.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Julias posted:

By the was, when I say RTS I don't mean thins like X-com. I mean things like Warhammer, League of Legends, and Starcraft, especially online multiplayer.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and correspondence chess are my favourite RTS

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

That game was really weird. Like the chapter that's a court scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

All the Command and Conquer games before Westwood got EA AIDS were insanely win

RA 3 was a good one.